for Mo

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: for Mo

Postby meeks on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 am

I would just like to point out there was a reason the previous thread was locked and I think this thread is simply continuing the argument.

People have disagreements on here all the time and it's not very often that apologies are made, often it's just locked and the heat dissipates. I don't see any point in asking for apologies on either side since it's still quite heated.

I'd like to say "welcome back Mo" and hope you keep in mind all the warm compliments/respect guys were giving you on a different thread last week. There was obviously also a number of members 'running distractions' from the argument with their funny pic posts on this thread trying to dissipate things, which I personally appreciated. Obviously there's an 'agree to disagree' between you and Dmitri and I think we should all just leave it at that. Talking about each others' opinions is not going to change the past so lets just move forward. :)

can we lock this now?
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Michael on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 am

Dmitri wrote:Well, the "forget" part is unlikely for anyone, it's like asking someone to "stop understanding" something... But 'forgive' is possible, although it's not easy at all when the other party doesn't even think it actually has done anything to be forgiven for, and only wants the "forget" part to happen. :)

I didn't realize you knew my ex-wife. Bah-dum-dum, chishhh!
Michael

Postby xxxxx on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 am

meeks wrote:can we lock this now?

oh yes we can
xxxxx
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Been There Done That