Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:46 pm

Bill wrote:Steve
It is disappointing to see that you have bought the lie that Trump incited the mob.
He, in fact, said nothing inciting at all.
Quote for me any thing he said that would incite that crowd to violence.

::)

I guess you must have not been paying attention for the past five years. He has constantly and consistently incited violence. That is why this was so predictable.

https://www.vox.com/21506029/trump-viol ... ate-speech

By the way, Holocaust deniers often use the same logic. It has been difficult to find primary evidence where Hitler directly ordered the Final Solution. But, he of course bore tremendous responsibility.

The “Intentionalist vs. Functionalist” debate has raged amongst academic historians for decades, centered on
the question of whether Adolf Hitler personally premeditated and instigated the Final Solution, or whether
the idea and its implementation developed more gradually out of a collaborative effort within the ranks of the
Nazi bureaucracy
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby xxxxx on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:55 pm

This thread has ceased to be funny.
xxxxx
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Been There Done That