Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Michael on Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Michael

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:37 pm

Permanent injury to his reputation? Hmm, I'd have to see what they'll use as evidence. If the WP --aopt to other media sources-- claimed that the kid was committing a crime, that is libel. Maybe you have a link to the WP article that asserted that. If the claim is that false allegations by the WP caused someone to issue threats, I think that's very difficult to prove. As for him being permanently injured, it's like someone saying that "my neck hurts."

The claims made by Alex Jones about "crisis actors," for example, may allow him to be sued. But, Infowars is only a medium. If you, Mike, said that the Parkland kids were crisis actors, could they sue you or RSF? In this case, was the WP the source of the allegations or just the messenger? I dunno.

But, I'll say again that it has nothing to do with liberals being anti-religious, anti-Catholic, or anti-Christian, and it's not funny to say so. It'd be libelous, right? Btw, are they planning to file civil rights charges against the Indian guy?

to compare what happened to the Covington Catholic kids to being called a liberal, so that's good political humor

Naw to compare what happened to them as a lynching is the joke. Claiming victim status on the basis of being Catholic is marginally amusing.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:18 pm

meeks wrote:
grzegorz wrote:Trump supporters talk trash, get called out and then run for the hills.

Watch "PORTLAND THUG VS. AMERICAN SLAV" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/pawEXwLjTlo

I can't make out who's who in this... on one side there's a guy wearing a Hillary shirt and a woman wearing a MAGA hat, on the other side it's just someone with tattoos. Which one is which in this argument?

The Trump supporters walk into an anti-Trump protest and the guy in white starts talking trash to people calling them out to fight him, the tatted dude calls him out and takes him up on his offer at which point the Trump supporters cut and run. LOL! Good thing he did.
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:13 pm

Steve, you might find this interesting, an example of what now is considered a liberal person working as some kind of journalist, who wanted Sandmann and his family to die after watching 55 seconds of the kid smiling, smirking, whatever. Basically saying nothing, doing nothing, unmoving and attentive, but for liberals, that's a capital crime.

Liberal Journalist Erik Abriss Fired After Wishing Death on Covington Teens and Their Families

Erik Abriss tweet wrote:“I don’t know what it says about me but I’ve truly lost the ability to articulate the hysterical rage, nausea, and heartache this makes me feel. I just want these people to die. Simple as that. Every single one of them. And their parents,” tweeted Abriss.

But there was more. “Racism is in its Boomer death throes. It will die out with this younger generation!’ Look at the s—-eating grins on all those young white slugs’ faces. Just perverse pleasure at wielding a false dominion they’ve been taught their whole life was their divine right. F—ing die,” Abriss added.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:27 pm

It's not interesting. It's sad. Labeling him a liberal is no more instructive than labeling him a White male.

Didn't I say that anyone threatening those kids or their families was wrong and should be punished? The thing is that it doesn't matter that it happened to a White Catholic male. This was White on White "crime" no? Or, is it better to talk about the actions of specific individuals?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:15 am

grzegorz wrote:Trump supporters talk trash, get called out and then run for the hills.

Watch "PORTLAND THUG VS. AMERICAN SLAV" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/pawEXwLjTlo

That two year-old video is from James Allsup and just today he released an 11 min. vid that answers your question of why Trump supporters can't fight back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3e50w-d_tc
Michael

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:22 am

The most recent UC Berkeley attacker, Zachary Greenberg, shown in the above video, was finally arrested. His victim and attorney, who has represented other victims of leftist violence in Berkeley, appeared on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPMfRYJ5Ldc

A previously infamous leftist attacker, Eric Clanton, an adjunct professor at nearby Diablo Valley College, was arrested for hitting an unarmed man on the crown of his head with a bike lock while the victim was on his knees begging for peace during the April 15, 2017 Battle of Berkeley. Clanton was filmed hitting the victim and others with the bike lock at least seven times that day (and suspected of doing the same during previous Antifa riots caught on film), but he made a plea deal for time served and got only a misdemeanor battery charge, not assault with a deadly weapon, as explained in this video at the 7 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnF-ZHJZKgk&t=422

Clanton was defended by another infamous leftist figure in Berkeley, Atty. Dan Siegel, who was involved in a riot at the university in the 60's where someone died. Perhaps Siegel will defend the latest Berkeley attacker, or maybe the attorney for one of the organizers of the February 1, 2017 UC Berkeley anti-Milo riot, Berkeley middle school teacher Yvette Felarca, who is being prosecuted for various felonies from a riot she instigated in July 2016 in Sacramento, maybe her BAMN attorney will defend Greenberg.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens with Greenberg's case, if the trend in Alameda County for giving a pass to unprovoked leftist violence will continue.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:38 am

2017? Didn't some rightist murder eleven Jews in their synagogue last year?
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:48 am

Steve James wrote:2017? Didn't some rightist murder eleven Jews in their synagogue last year?

You know how those rightists are, and how the media barely reports on their violence and what light sentences they get.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:24 am

Michael

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:16 am

What do Liberals stand for? :)

Idaho’s statehouse Republicans killed a bill that would have created a minimum marriage age in the state, essentially cementing the state’s continued reign as America’s number-one hot spot for newlyweds too young to vote and/or drive. The Idaho Statesman reports that HR 98, which would have eliminated marriage licenses for those 15 and under, and have strengthened the consent requirements for those 16 and 17, failed by a vote of 28-39, with 3 abstaining.

House Republicans outnumber House Democrats 56-14 in the Gem State, where the youngest Idahoans to say “I do” in the 2000s were just 13 years old. Yet Idaho is just one leader in a disturbingly crowded field.

According to highly-cited data from anti-arranged marriage advocacy group Unchained at last, an estimated 248,000 children were married in the United State between 2000 and 2010.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:08 am

What do Liberals stand for? :)

Liberal and conservative are pretty loose labels, mostly good for memes.

I'm sure there are many who consider themselves liberals, but who disagree with some of the latest goals of the Democratic party, such as reparations for slavery, guaranteed income for those unwilling to work, or a ban on all fossil fuels within 12 years. Or who wouldn't support a post-birth "abortion", aka infanticide, as advocated by Virginia Governor Northam, merely because AOC "questioned" on her instagram stream, in the middle of sagaciously chopping some picante, whether or not it was moral to have children because of the dangers of climate change. There's a scientific consensus, you know.

Do all liberals believe everything in the Green New Deal? Pretty sure Tulsi is the only Dem candidate who hasn't signed on.

So if you want to know what liberals stand for, you'll need to follow Miss Cortez' social media. :D

House Republicans outnumber House Democrats 56-14 in the Gem State, where the youngest Idahoans to say “I do” in the 2000s were just 13 years old. Yet Idaho is just one leader in a disturbingly crowded field.

Here's a documentary about something that Christian conservatives stand for, chastity. It was made by Cassie Jay, who also authored the great docu "The Red Pill".

Daddy, I Do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj9FXcent3k
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:12 pm

the latest goals of the Democratic party, such as reparations for slavery, guaranteed income for those unwilling to work, or a ban on all fossil fuels within 12 years.

Hmm, that's all alt-right fear mongering. What if I say that child marriage is the goal of "conservative" Christian Republicans because child marriage is most common in areas they control.

So, for a fact, most Democrats don't support reparations for lots of complicated reasons. But, the alt-right uses "reparations" as another way to argue that they are the victims of white guilt over slavery. The funny thing is that the civil rights movement was about legalized segregation and disenfranchisement that had gone on a century after the Civil War. But, remember the heroin and crack epidemics that were deliberately focused on Black neighborhoods by the CIA from the 70s to the 90s? Should communities get reparations for that?

Afa the Democrats wanting guaranteed income for those who are unwilling to work. Ahem. That sounds suspiciously unwarranted, and seems to feed into the stereotype of particular groups. I mean. You've been brainwashed if you think that Republicans are less lazy or want to work harder than Democrats. Unemployment is around 4%, and employers have problems now filling the most menial of tasks because young people just jump from one to job to another. Guaranteeing income might make some people give up working, duh. But, the idea that it would benefit Democrats is only based on the implicit assumption that Democrats (specifically Black ones) are pushing the program because it would benefit them. That'd be a lie.

Afa eliminating fossil fuels, give me a break. Are Democrats in Texas and W. Virginia supporting that idea? No, but they still have more child marriages. Now, there are Democrats who are very green minded, and that's a good thing imo.

Do Democrats have more abortions? I doubt it. You see. Almost everything you say that "Democrats" or "liberals" believe is not what I believe. But, I have to consider myself a Democrat, liberal, leftist, greenie because I'd rather be called that than be a hypocritical conservative Christian capitalist, and I know that the "rightists" will lump me in with them anyway.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:48 pm

The variety of strawmen you have contructed by implication and are discussing with yourself is impressive, but the material is from the Green New Deal and are approved by nearly all of the current Dem candidates.

Reparations Time? Kamala Harris' Father Says Family Descended from a Jamaican Slave Owner

I don't think most Democrats are into all of it right now, but things are moving along quickly.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:06 pm

Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That