Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Strange on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:49 pm

i gotta guy who is moving to Nevada with his wife and family
i and a couple of guys were talking about this and they were sayin how it was a good move for him
i smiled and said yeah maybe 20, 30 years ago might be a good move
they looked at me and there was an awkward silence
but i just smiled
somehow i don't think they agreed with me :)
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:02 pm

They just don't know fekkin 'Murika like you do. :)
Michael

Postby Michael on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Michael

Postby Steve James on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:41 pm

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:55 pm

Bin Laden was clubbed to death by Seals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6O6sM2Shok
Michael

Postby Bill on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:53 am

Trumps reaction to the Mueller Report.

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:38 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:29 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:14 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:17 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bill on Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:27 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:30 am

Michael wrote:Image

“Today, all criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped and his record has been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him,” Smollett’s attorney Patricia Brown Holmes said in a statement to TheWrap Tuesday. “Jussie was attacked by two people he was unable to identify on January 29th. He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks made to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgement.”

“Jussie and many others were hurt by these unfair and unwarranted actions,” she continued. “This entire situation is a reminder that there should never be an attempt to prove a case in the court of public opinion. That is wrong. It is a reminder that a victim, in this case Jussie, deserves dignity and respect. Dismissal of charges against the victim in this case was the only just result. Jussie is relieved to have this situation behind him and is very much looking forward to getting back to focusing on his family, friends and career.”

Hmm, if cap boy deserves 1/2 billion, after not even being charged with a crime, I guess Jussie deserves a billion. ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-j684Rcsoc

It's interesting. Was he really being deceptive? Don't know. But, this is funny :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbXM1IK994
Last edited by Steve James on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:59 am

Steve, what's wrong with you? Only one billion? Acquitted of 16 counts means he should be paid $16 BILLION and there will be no justice in America until Jussie is paid that money.

Next thing after that $16 gazillion check clears that should be done is have Alex Jones come back from sasquatch hunt and get onto tracking these gangs of MAGA country individuals, who hide in polar vortexes (where their skin color provides natural camouflage), wandering the streets of major metropolitan areas, wearing red hats, carrying boddles of bleach, and brandishing lassoo's. They are known to hang around sammich shops at 2 AM waiting for obscure actors to happen by. Go get 'em, Alex!
Michael

Postby Steve James on Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:16 pm

Well, it's more interesting to see the way that incidents are used. Watch to see how many people express the same outrage over "the media." Rather, there'll be a double-down. I.e., You won't hear much about "presumed innocent" for this case. Rather, there'll be talk about the evidence.

Hey, I have no clue whether he organized it or the Nigerian bros had a scam going. Indictments come down from grand juries who are basically controlled by the district attorneys. They have little to do with trials, where defenses are presented. I don't know why the DA dropped the case, but it's not really important. People considered him guilty before the trial, would have considered him guilty if he'd been acquitted, and it has nothing to do with "the media."

But, it's also not funny. And, personally, I find the humor about the incident sicker than the incident himself.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:52 pm

30 seconds ago you said commentary about his behavior was funny.
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That