Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Steve James on Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:52 pm

Aw, would actually have been kinda funny if Obama had been used. You're right though. Everybody knows Michelle is more of a an than the President. I means, she takes criticism "like a man" and never whines or tweets like a petty little bitch.

Shucks, Melania is too. Ever notice how much lower her voice is than hers?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:03 am

Still Empire?

Is the far right still obsessing over Empire?

What next? How the Covington Catholic kids deserve to be millionaires?

Funny how those who complain about the media the most obsess over the media the most.

Much like those talk about trannies are the ones obsessed with trannies.

You should try it Bill. It sounds like you would like it seeing as it is your every joke.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bill on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am

I like that meme. It covers the serious and the silly. Michele did interfere in his case to get the charges dropped, that's the serious. Her being a man? That's the silly part.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:18 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:50 am

Michele did interfere in his case to get the charges dropped, that's the serious.

That's a conspiracy theory that you had to read somewhere. It is serious, but you aren't really interested in people using influence to get away with breaking the law, or in finding out whether it happened or not.

People pretend to be the victims of crimes all the time. Women drive their cars with their kids into a lake and then say that a Black guy kidnapped them. A guy murders his wife (in Boston) and says that a Black guy carjacked them. The color doesn't matter. People lie. Remember the young lady who carved a B on her face and claimed it was done by an Obama supporter? Are those things funny? Nope. Are they equally serious? I dunno, but I don't joke about them.

I get the preoccupation with him. He's an easy target. But, he hasn't been convicted of anything. Though, if he went to trial and was acquitted, there'd be no change. That's the problem, imo.

Oh, regarding Joe, his biggest supporter should be Donald Vagina greifen though. I can see the picture of Waiting for the evangelical right to weigh in. I expect that the hard core feminists will jump on him, deservedly. Otoh, if the stories of him holding women down at parties come to light, he'll be a shoe-in.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http ... 0w.JPG&f=1
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Steve James wrote:That's a conspiracy theory that you had to read somewhere. It is serious, but you aren't really interested in people using influence to get away with breaking the law, or in finding out whether it happened or not.

Are you sure this isn't just a fantasy of yours?

I think it is.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:43 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Bill wrote:Image

:)
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a ...
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Bill wrote:
Steve James wrote:That's a conspiracy theory that you had to read somewhere. It is serious, but you aren't really interested in people using influence to get away with breaking the law, or in finding out whether it happened or not.

Are you sure this isn't just a fantasy of yours?

I think it is.

Well, I could be wrong. Maybe you didn't read it anywhere. I just haven't read it or heard about it related to Michelle. My point is simple. It's interesting that people are so upset about someone who --if it's true-- simply lied. Should this type of lie be treated more seriously? I don't know. If I just assume that he faked it all, it's just sad. But, I can laugh at the situation he's in. Chris Rock's take was hilarious.

Anyway, the first responses to dropping the charges i heard was that his wealth bought him out. I do think his case got more attention because of his celebrity, and the publicity he got from it. The next I heard was that he had ins with the DA. Because of his celebrity. there were a bunch of high-profile people supporting him. All that probably influenced the decision. Not to mention that the punishment for a first offender who was not a danger to the community would probably be light, or only a fine.

But, don't despair. Chicago's mayor plans to sue Smollett for the costs related to bringing the indictment. He's offered Smollett the chance to pay $130K up front to avoid a civil trial --where the standard is much lower for conviction. Remember OJ lost the civil case because it wasn't necessary to prove his guilt "beyond any reasonable doubt." Hey, odds are, Smollett won't want to admit guilt. So, let's hope for a trial and all the evidence (we heard about in the media) is presented, and the two Nigerian brothers can have their say.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Here is the link to Michelle Obama....

(CNN) — Tina Tchen's longtime friend wasn't surprised the former Obama administration aide helped connect Jussie Smollett's family with a top Illinois prosecutor.

Weeks before a grand jury indicted Smollett on the theory he falsely reported being the victim of a hate crime, relatives of the actor, who is black and gay, had expressed to Tchen "concerns about the investigation" by Chicago police.

Getting the right person to take those sort of concerns seriously has been a hallmark of Tchen's career, highlighted by a stint as then-first lady Michelle Obama's chief of staff and now by her work leading a probe of workplace culture at the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Long before Black Lives Matter, long before Time's Up, long before #MeToo, we were aware of how difficult it is to be believed as a woman, as a gay, as a black," Tchen's friend, Marilyn Katz, said. "Our whole lives have taught us that lesson."

But the involvement of Tchen, a Harvard graduate who earned her law degree from Northwestern University, in the Smollett case has sparked accusations of favoritism, particularly after the office of Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx this week dropped 16 felony charges of disorderly conduct against Smollett. In exchange, he agreed to forfeit his $10,000 bail and complete community service.
..................................................................................................................................................

By the way, I don't care about Smollett, don't think he should go to prison for this.
I wonder, though, what would he have done had the police arrested two white guys? Would he cop that he faked it all or would he have let the guys go to trial?
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Michael

Postby grzegorz on Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:50 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Biden meme was originally a Trump meme.

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:16 pm

News flash!

The right just figured out that those with money and power don't go to jail.

Get over it already.

I haven't seen the right this excited since a 15 year prepubescent boy was wearing a MAGA hat.

Meanwhile Jared and Ivanka weren't supposed to have security clearances.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That