Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby grzegorz on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Yeah! I wonder if the right wing is now going to be outraged by Utah for their treatment of a Catholic boy. Thank goodness this wasn't California or we'd never hear an end to it.
Utah teacher on leave after forcing student to wash off Ash Wednesday cross

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 097026002/

Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:15 pm

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:11 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:13 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:18 pm

12 year olds? Hahaha, where have you been? 2014 called and they want their gender spectrum back. Try five year olds, you fuddy-duddy, you.
Diversity is our strength. Wait, I mean ignorance is our strength. Err no, war is peace. Freedom is definitely slavery.
Michael
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:44 am

Why is the right so obsessed with trannies anyway?

Actually don't bother answering that. We all the know the answer.

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:14 am, edited 9 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:30 am

oragami_itto wrote:Image

Exactly! The right wing is freaking out over AOC.

Funny, sometimes I wish I could be a grumpy old Republican and appear to be patriotic by whining and moaning about the changing times and world around me. The fact that women and minorities are starting to get a voice and piece of the pie. The fact that trannies and queens are becoming an acceptable part of society. For me, sexual identity doesn't bother me either way. To use my own avatar, I really couldn't give a f*[email protected] Those people are human and rights of their own. So why mess with them? I just can't figure out why con-servative old farts are so obsessed with these people. Then I suddenly remember I have life, better things to do and realize I could never be a con-servative.

The interaction between characteristic conservative personality patterns and universally shared patterns of cognition leads to conservatives being disproportionately skeptical of evidence provided by “experts” and scholarly studies. So conservatives turn to other means to soothe their anxiety. Some project their own anger onto others, fantasizing that people of color, immigrants, and feminists are the cause of their own inner torments. Anger, if nothing else, makes them feel bigger and more powerful.

Yeah, definitely not me.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:47 am

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby oragami_itto on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:56 am

"My own knowledge is shallow and I await corrections from the intelligent."
-Hermit of Jade Well
oragami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:21 am

Why is the right so obsessed with trannies anyway?

They think they're supposed to be the guardians of morality and the representatives of orthodox sexuality. Meanwhile, "Incels for Trump" because they can't get enough.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http ... 88.jpg&f=1

Not photoshop, btw https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -equality/

Not to mention that Trump is the poster boy for infidelity, promiscuity, sex-ploitation, and adultery, it shouldn't be any surprise that he gets so much support from evangelicals, who then tell their flock that he's a Messiah and that they'll go to hell if they don't support him. And, many will say they'll believe Trump over Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t28TXvRPpW8

Laugh that off.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Small Business Owner wrote:If Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and tells me Trump is with Russia, I'd say, "Hold on, let me check with the President and see if it's true."

Optimism is chicken soup for the American soul.

Laugh that off.

How'd I do? 8-)
Diversity is our strength. Wait, I mean ignorance is our strength. Err no, war is peace. Freedom is definitely slavery.
Michael
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Steve James wrote:
Greg wrote:Why is the right so obsessed with trannies anyway?

They think they're supposed to be the guardians of morality and the representatives of orthodox sexuality.

But this is the current sexual orthodoxy, that's why Trump is exporting it to places where the LGBTQAIPP cake ain't getting baked enough. Team America will bring them freedom, and then, in an ironic twist, the refugees from our democratic exports will follow us back and convert us into perhaps another flavor of evangelicals.

Birmingham school stops LGBT lessons after parents protest

On Friday about 600 Muslim children, aged between four and 11, were withdrawn from the school for the day, parents said.
Michael
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:31 pm

I still don't understand why someone who [email protected]#%ed to the other side of the would give a damn with what is going on between someone's legs or what kind of sex they're having in a land far far away.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:39 pm

Things that make you go hmmm...

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Michael wrote:
Steve James wrote:
Greg wrote:Why is the right so obsessed with trannies anyway?

They think they're supposed to be the guardians of morality and the representatives of orthodox sexuality.

But this is the current sexual orthodoxy, that's why Trump is exporting it to places where the LGBTQAIPP cake ain't getting baked enough. Team America will bring them freedom, and then, in an ironic twist, the refugees from our democratic exports will follow us back and convert us into perhaps another flavor of evangelicals.

Nice try, but are you a Muslim? Because we're talking about conservatives like this guy.

Trying to blame Muslims on your obsession with trannies, really? Nice try on sidestepping. But I'm Catholic so I am familiar with religious crazy people who want to live like 1519 and not 2019.

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That