Teaching Women's Self Defense Through Ninjutsu

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Teaching Women's Self Defense Through Ninjutsu

Postby LittleBigMouth on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:44 pm

klonk wrote:Yesterday's life is yesterday's trash, pal. If somebody don't haul it away it stinks.

That's how I am.

About pepper spray, I tried some "legal in all states" spray on a handkerchief. Then I smelled the handkerchief. I sprayed the rest of it on my tacos.

No offence man, you are one of the more pleasant to talk to people here, but I worked for the Forest Service as a pre-commercial timber cruiser for 15 years in the Idaho Panhandle, in Grizzly country, ie The Selkirk Mts, Bitterroots and Purcells. Had to go to several Pepper Spray training sessions- just the overspray in the wind was enough to cause extreme distress in everyone present. Get some real pepper spray, spray yourself in the face and then smile at the camera and call me a liar or a fool ( yes, Youtube it), and then I will buy into what you are saying. Don't have a clue what kind of BS Pepper Spray you are talking about ???
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.
LittleBigMouth
Mingjing

Postby klonk on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 pm

The bear spray is good. The other stuff I am talking about is watered down for use on people. That's what people are allowed to buy, for example, in states that regulate the pepper content of sprays people can buy for self defense. You bet! There are states that petty and narrow. "We cannot ship this product to... " And there you have your list of states that don't really care about women or bears for that matter.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby LittleBigMouth on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:34 pm

klonk wrote:The bear spray is good. The other stuff I am talking about is watered down for use on people. That's what people are allowed to buy, for example, in states that regulate the pepper content of sprays people can buy for self defense. You bet! There are states that petty and narrow. "We cannot ship this product to... " And there you have your list of states that don't really care about women or bears for that matter.

Ah, OK. Hey you must live in New York, or Illinois I guess? Shite man, if it was my Woman, I'd drive to a state that let you buy the real thing and bring it home.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.
LittleBigMouth
Mingjing

Postby wiz cool c on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 pm

wow you guys are still here. thanks for paying so much attention to my video
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby dspyrido on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:51 am

wiz cool c wrote:wow you guys are still here. thanks for paying so much attention to my video

You still here?

Btw I watched it for about 5 seconds.
dspyrido
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:15 am

wiz cool c wrote:wow you guys are still here. thanks for paying so much attention to my video

Hi Wiz, I'm over in Guangzhou. How's it going?
Last edited by Michael on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Previous

Return to Been There Done That