Teaching Women's Self Defense Through Ninjutsu

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Teaching Women's Self Defense Through Ninjutsu

Postby wiz cool c on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:15 pm

in response to the last two posts
Shuai jiao,is a great sport,gets you in great shape and toughens you up,but for women's self defense no way. i have been in a good number of real fights,and i wouldn't even use it.
[why] because in shuai jiao you do a shit load of strength training,and in the end you man handle the guy,the stronger younger faster guy always wins. don't even try to argue this point with me i have trained with the best shuai jiao teachers in the world.

for women's self defense it is the opposite, they will be smaller and weaker,less aggressive . as in my video,the strategy is defensive,if you walk done a dark corridor and a cat jumped out at you,what is the body's natural reaction? step back and raise your hands up. same as you see the young lady do when i come at her. it's called ichimonji No Kata =defensive stance. so these reactions are very natural,that is why they are taught in ninjutsu.

and i'm not bitter about my past training in the internal arts, i have done them since 10 years ago at least tai chi and bagua mostly.lived in beijing trained with some of the most well know masters alive,won an international push hands comp ,back in te states,published a great article about bagua in kung fu tai chi back in 2008,got to perform in tian'anmen square :P but i already mentioned,the training regiment is not at all suitable for women's self defense. 98 percent of every bagua or tai chi class i have ever been in ,is spent doing solo drills. if you have a partner and want to practice self defense,hit twist and throw an actual body. there is another thing about internal vs ninjutsu for self defense,internal arts take a long time to develop the proper power for the techniques to be effective. ninjutsu the power development comes from hitting the bodies constantly,or pad as see in the video, as well as avoiding the conflict with foot work.
Last edited by wiz cool c on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby BonesCom on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:55 pm

The key to appearing as a mature, highly-skilled, measured individual hoping to attract women to a self-defence course is to post a video on youtube, link to it on a MA forum and then proceed, over seven pages, to ignore all of the serious constructive criticism offered by experienced individuals on said forum and even worse; post immature, grammatically incorrect responses to said comments. And on top of it all, you have your real name associated with all of this.

Do you not think, that if you advertise somewhere, and someone is interested (God forbid) in training with you, that the first thing they will do, is search the net and see all of what you have just written?

If you had kids, would you want them to read what you've written here? Do you think it is an accurate portrayal of your personality?
BonesCom
Huajing

Postby wiz cool c on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 pm

BonesCom wrote:The key to appearing as a mature, highly-skilled, measured individual hoping to attract women to a self-defence course is to post a video on youtube, link to it on a MA forum and then proceed, over seven pages, to ignore all of the serious constructive criticism offered by experienced individuals on said forum and even worse; post immature, grammatically incorrect responses to said comments. And on top of it all, you have your real name associated with all of this.

Do you not think, that if you advertise somewhere, and someone is interested (God forbid) in training with you, that the first thing they will do, is search the net and see all of what you have just written?

If you had kids, would you want them to read what you've written here? Do you think it is an accurate portrayal of your personality?

some of you may remember the brady bunch tv show. well here is your own song. the pseudo-intellectual bunch, the pseudo-intellectual bunch,that's the way they became the pseudo-intellectual bunch dun dun dun dunt.
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby I-mon on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 pm

wiz cool c wrote:in response to the last two posts
Shuai jiao,is a great sport,gets you in great shape and toughens you up,but for women's self defense no way. i have been in a good number of real fights,and i wouldn't even use it.
[why] because in shuai jiao you do a shit load of strength training,and in the end you man handle the guy,the stronger younger faster guy always wins. don't even try to argue this point with me i have trained with the best shuai jiao teachers in the world.

for women's self defense it is the opposite, they will be smaller and weaker,less aggressive...

Exactly my point. So, the women could be learning to defend against the kinds of attacks a big, strong dude who wants to grab and wrestle and not let go . No?
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby wiz cool c on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Mr_Wood wrote:
wiz cool c wrote:i will post a new video i a few days[ninjustsu ground grappling,for women's self defense] I will keep my fans posted. don't forget to check my article in kung fu tai qi;]

Wiz, would it be too much to ask that in your next instalment you appear at the start of the video from a cloud of smoke to some old skool hip hop/electro. Perhaps you could be moon walking or body popping as you appear. I think this would be amazing.

haha my own male groupy. ok i will do it ,but you know what you must do frist. on your knees,zip zip
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby RobP2 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:32 am

Beyond help this one is. One can only hope he doesn't do too much damage to those learning from him. It's odd, you remind me very much of a ninjitsu guy I know in the UK... limired social skills, complete certainty that you are right and everyone else is wrong, disparaging / childish remarks about anyone who disagrees with you and stiff robotic technique

I'm wondering if it's a by-product of ninja training, virtually all the guys I've met from that school were similar in that way. Or is it just the type of person that ninja schools attract? Is it nature or ninja nurture?
"If your life seems dull and boring - it is" - Derek & Clive
http://www.systemauk.com/
RobP2
Great Old One

Postby Mr_Wood on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:53 am

but you know what you must do frist. on your knees,zip zip

Errr, no thanks Wiz. Whatever you and your ninja chums get up to in private is your own business and best left that way.
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Postby wiz cool c on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 am

ooo shshsh quiet your breath smells
wiz cool c
Mingjing

Postby Dmitri on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 am

wiz cool c wrote:don't even try to argue

Folks should take this advice to heart.

published a great article

See?! You silly people, y'all should be jealous!
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Patrick on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:16 am

Whats going on here?
http://www.dhyana-fitness.at- The philosophy and practice of a healthy life
Patrick
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:28 am

Patrick wrote:Whats going on here?

A bunch of RSF closet ninja admirers who only do forms in their silk pajamas and never been in a real fight are getting educated as to impropriety and weakness of their ways by an awesome ninja master. Can't you tell?
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:29 am

Patrick wrote:Whats going on here?

Shit's getting weird.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby Josealb on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:45 am

wiz cool c wrote:in response to the last two posts

This actually says allot. Shuai Jiao no good for self defence, huh? Cool. Do you mind telling us just for how long and with who exactly did you train with, that are some of the best in the world? Believe it or not, some members in this forum have access to people like that as well. Hell, at least one i know of is one of the best themselves. Care to share?

You have had the worst possible reaction to criticism (feedback that you asked for) btw, just giving you a chance to mature up the back and forth before you get sacked for trolling. ;)
Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby Wanderingdragon on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 am

Okay, maybe this like beating someone into the gang, and maybe he's just defensive, and prickish, to show his stones, so I'll offer one positive bit of input here. Maybe the Kid should spend more time honing his own skills before teaching something like "Womens self defense" , which is far more serious than many would take it, maybe just teach MA, as in form and structure in a general sense, I think he mentioned he is accomplished in 3 arts, teach ONE. This would help him develop his own understanding and qualifications. I will admit though, the Kid is onto something when he mentions the idea of keying in on the startle effect, Oh! :o sorry for some reason I thought it was Wiz Kid cool, so every where I used Kid substitute cool ::)
Last edited by Wanderingdragon on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The point . is absolute
Wanderingdragon
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:41 am

Whatever is taught, 90% of the women who will require self-defense will need it at home protecting themselves from some man in their homes. It won't be the boogeyman; it'll be someone friendly at first.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That