The Russians are coming.

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: The Russians are coming.

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Of course, the vid of Palin and Hannity reminded me of this rap video my buddy from highschool made:

As for them being "right" about Putin: Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Fracking is the answer to Russia? Really?
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Dajenarit on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Dont they dust off McCain and Palin for all such occasions like clockwork? Those are pretty much their roles in the the theater that we slander the name of politics with. :P
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Michael on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:28 pm

It was Fox News, CNN and other orthodox propaganda machines that provided the perspective that Russia attacked Georgia on 8/8/8. The other viewpoint is that the NATO puppet Shaakishvili, the man who eats his own tie, that attacked the Russian enclave of South Ossetia on Aug. 8, 2008 during the middle of the Beijing Summer Olympics.

If you're going to suggest that Putin has issues, put it into this context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCCg6Tc7dV0

Shaakishvili was installed in a classic color revolution in 2003, the "roses" revolution, from the same forces that did Ukraine 2004 Orange revolution, Lebanon, Iran 2009, Moscow 2009, and the Arab Spring 2011 (Egypt, Libya, Tangiers, and Syria), plus China in March 2011, and that it was NATO through Shakisvili that attacked South Ossetia. All of these revolutions are preceded by the the appearance of key US diplomats who have a history of regime change, as well as the various groups like USAID and the like that have been on the ground promoting revolution in many of these places.
Last edited by Michael on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Michael on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:33 pm

gzregorz wrote:I think Putin is losing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiKF8JN1qmk

I can't remember when a US President answered any meaningful or difficult questions, and I don't think anyone since Reagan (?) has given an hour-long Q&A session to the press. I really don't think Obama has done anything like it, but I could have missed it. The US press corps that has access to any Presidents are little more than stenographers at this point.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Yes, Georgia says Russia attacked and Russia says vice versa either way Russia took 20% of their country which it has no right to no matter who attacked who.

Also the X-president of Ukraine was elected on a platform that he would seek closer ties with Europe. The Ukrainians were holding him to his word. There is no reason for Russian troops in the Ukraine.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 pm

As usual our government is playing with fire for short term stupid. political goals. Emboldening fascists around the planet is just brilliant.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/nato-and-c ... ia/5356391

We have a history of secretly supporting our so called enemies. Fast and furious anyone? We supported Alqaeda in Iraq and now were doing it in Syria.

People forget that Russia made the greatest sacrifice to defeat. fascism in Europe with 20 million souls. Putin would be a fool not to worry. I say that. with no dog in the Ukrainian situation. I believe its for them.to decide ultimately.

Add ontop of that America practically being the model for European fascism , plus European. and American governments allowing financial institutions to fund Hitlers war machine and look up Operation Paperclip while your at it. I`d be paranoid too.
Last edited by Dajenarit on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 pm

These guys are represented in the interim government apparently. Its looks like a bunch of kids who joined a right wing militia to play wargames. I dont know but to my eyes it does not look like a serious democratic movement. Alledgedly people are openly throwing up. zeig heils, nazi flags, even the confederate flag, and that a 3rd of protestors are openly white supremacist and that they are deciding who gets to protest and participate in government. Death threats given to those who dont conform to their ideology.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Looking at the video again. It looks like a death squad in training in the mold.of School of the Americas .

How many dead Americans would there be if we tried half of what they get away with in all these revolutions hitting.the world. Occupy Wall street was Sesame street to whats been goin on around the world and look how the feds came down on them.
Last edited by Dajenarit on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby Andy_S on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Dajenarit:

SNIP
People forget that Russia made the greatest sacrifice to defeat. fascism in Europe with 20 million souls. Putin would be a fool not to worry. I say that. with no dog in the Ukrainian situation. I believe its for them.to decide ultimately.
SNIP

No question that the USSR bore the brunt of WWII: latest figures I have seen are 27 million dead. But it was not just Russia: Byelorussia and (yes, indeed) even Ukraine also suffered terribly.

Still: Let us not forget the Stalin allied with Hitler in the Poland carve-up and deliberately refused to heed Churchill's warnings prior to Hitler launching Barbarossa.

As for "No Dog" in the Ukrainian situation?

Eh?

It was the West which said it would guarantee Ukraine' territorial integrity when it agreed to give up its nukes in the 1994 Budapest agreement.

If the West is not up to keeping its word, who the hell else is every going to agree to give up WOMD? That's a pretty big bloody dog if you consider Iran and North Korea to be significant foreign policy challenges.

SNIP
Add ontop of that America practically being the model for European fascism , plus European. and American governments allowing financial institutions to fund Hitlers war machine and look up Operation Paperclip while your at it. I`d be paranoid too.
SNIP

Er, perhaps I have not read enough history, but I seem to recall a certain Adolf Hitler, Esq,. citing ethnic German minorities in Czech and Poland as reasons for military action in those spheres...? Is Putin not doing the identical thing with the Russian population of the Crimea?

Perhaps Putin is not a facist himself. Perhaps. But he is using Hitler as a benchmark right now. I don't think I even need to say the two words "Danzig" and "Sevastopol"...

Still, don't worry. It seems very obvious that the West is not going to stand up for principle and do anything serious (I am not even talking military action, I am talking economic sanctions and asset freezes). Putin will get away with his bullying and with his land grab, and fuck international norms.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby chud on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 am

Last edited by chud on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Right wing nazis are not calling the shots in Kiev. All the Ukrainians did was have their congress impeach a corrupt president. This whole issue of joining Europe has been going on for twenty years. Sure there are nazis in Ukraine just as there are nazis in Russia.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:06 pm

I once had a girlfriend that looked just like that chick on video above. Beautiful as they come! But talk about a ball buster!
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 pm

grzegorz wrote:Right wing nazis are not calling the shots in Kiev. All the Ukrainians did was have their congress impeach a corrupt president. This whole issue of joining Europe has been going on for twenty years. Sure there are nazis in Ukraine just as there are nazis in Russia.

Was that actually a proper impeachment process through parliament, or was it simply armed men storming the capitol and the President fled for his life?
Michael

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Iirc, the Ukrainian parliament met without the permission of the President and ousted him. It freed some political prisoners, including the (female) ex-President who was imprisoned. They are also redrawing their constitution so that there would be more checks on his power. Incidentally, after he fled for his life --and/or to avoid prosecution-- public tours were held of his palatial residences. Not that being rich is bad.

Besides, he was president of the Ukraine. If the argument is that he was illegally deposed, then there are loads of dictators that probably should be reinstated. Maybe though, just maybe, the people in that country (and in others) really have reasons to want revolutions. Even in the US, there are calls for rebellions --even against the government. Of course, the American revolutionaries were considered "motley rabble" --and perhaps with good cause.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That