this is not about Aikido

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: this is not about Aikido

Postby Finny on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:27 am

Dmitri wrote:Personally, I'd like to know who this "Tom" character is. I looked at his profile, and searched the internet, but there is absolutely no information on his qualifications as an admin, a martial artist, or, in fact, a person. His threatening demeanor is intimidating, and just because he can chop up some threads and bully honest-to-god posters, it all means nothing without proper paperwork, made readily available to the curious denizens of the internets. I would be expecting a PM from him detailing his career in forum administration, so that I can properly determine whether he is worthy of his so-called "Administrator" status here. TIA

EVERYONE GET HIM!!!!!

-flame-
Finny
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:14 am

Thin Ice wrote:
GrahamB wrote:So, who was Dan's teacher again?

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc3AK8k90xw

Haha! Segata Sanshiro be da man! LOL :D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby mrlizard123 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:57 pm

I found someone with a sufficiently long martial arts cv, I'm gonna call this guy whenever I need an opinion on something (it's better than finding out myself)... ;D
mrlizard123
Santi

Postby chud on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:09 pm

In before the lock.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm

mrlizard123 wrote:I found someone with a sufficiently long martial arts cv, I'm gonna call this guy whenever I need an opinion on something (it's better than finding out myself)... ;D

Nice!

His designs reminded me of the good old ACAMAC (although the awesomeness of ACAMAC's designs is still well above and beyond anything else I've ever seen)

For the "younger" RSFers who don't know what I'm talking about, AABUU ACAMAC is, I quote, "The First ART completely made under the SCIENCE" and, among many other things, "is the FOREVER Alltimes DOCUMENTED FASTEST Martial Art with the FASTEST TRUE SUCESIVES COMPLETES EXTENSION FLEXION COMBINATIONS DIR" [sic]

Just in case you had any doubts or something.

http://www.amazon.in/OFFICIAL-BROWN-B-B ... 158753715X
Last edited by Dmitri on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby mrtoes on Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:39 pm

I disappear into the mountains for a few days and look what happens! Can't believe I missed this slice of third rate trolling ;D

Hope you guys are having fun in Hawaii!

Matthew
mrtoes
Wuji

Postby Marko on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:31 am

Dmitri wrote:AABUU ACAMAC is, I quote, "The First ART completely made under the SCIENCE" and, among many other things, "is the FOREVER Alltimes DOCUMENTED FASTEST Martial Art with the FASTEST TRUE SUCESIVES COMPLETES EXTENSION FLEXION COMBINATIONS DIR"

Oh, god, the editor in me just wants to use the scissors - not to clean this mess up, but to take my eyes out in the attempt to unsee it ;D ;D ;D
Last edited by Marko on Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marko
Anjing

Postby Yugen on Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:41 am

[quote="Ah Louis"... I have no interest in staying and I will leave your group to your business.[/quote]

What!? ... awww man! I just got more popcorn! :'(
Ryan
Seattle, WA
Yugen
Mingjing

Previous

Return to Been There Done That