Brussels

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Brussels

Postby jimmy on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:13 pm

y'all ain't ready yet... ;)
jimmy
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:32 am

I don`t get you S.,
shortly: Turks are /"most educated and pro west"/Muslims which fights with the terror of the domestic Kurd's and helping special forces in Germany.
It doesn`t change the fact of the holly verses used as the excuse by another Muslims division...
Last edited by wiesiek on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:10 am

Turks are /"most educated and pro west"/Muslims which fights with the terror of the domestic Kurd's and helping special forces in Germany.

Well, I know way more Germans than Turks. But, I know lots of Muslims in the US who have the same opportunity to plant bombs, but are in our police forces or military forces.

It doesn`t change the fact of the holly verses used as the excuse by another Muslims division...

That's right. Neither changes either. They all read the same book.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:32 am

wiesiek wrote:I don`t get you S.,
shortly: Turks are /"most educated and pro west"/Muslims which fights with the terror of the domestic Kurd's and helping special forces in Germany.

Nor does helping the west really mean anything since it fits into their beliefs. The enemy of my enemy, comes to mind.

In an example of this doctrine at work in Middle Eastern foreign policy, United States backed the Iraqi government under Saddam Hussein during the Iran–Iraq War, as a strategic response to the anti-American Iranian Revolution of 1979.[13] A 2001 study of international relations in the Middle East used the proverb as the basis of its main thesis. The thesis examined how enmity between adverse nations evolve and alliances develop in response to common threats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_enemy ... iddle_East

Even many of those Muslims who claim to be against terrorism still support the “insurgency” in Iraq, for example, and often entertain the allegation that there is a broader “war against Islam.” Although American troops in Iraq were trying to protect innocent life and help the country rebuild, Muslims around the world and in the West believe that it was legitimate for true believers to try and kill them.

Enjoying the sanction of holy war, the Mujahid thus reasoned that it is permissible to attack fellow Iraqis – the ones helping the Americans - even if they are part of a democratically-elected Iraqi government. These non-combatants and combatants alike are believed to be the “Munafiqin” or "Takfir" assisting the enemy “Crusaders.”

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... error.aspx
windwalker
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:52 am

All what I try to communicate is:
There is BIG difference between US Muslims and European Muslims, not to mention Africa corps. Muslims. All are reading the same booooooooooooK.
hehe, look how many IMA >styles< are present, all have the same principles.
It is not my or Muslims foul, that there are some shitty verses...
BUT
Muslims are responsible for no changing official interpretation.
There is big urge for the 40 virgins at once, on their side -me thinkin`
I prefer more experienced chicks. -joint-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am

wiesiek wrote:All what I try to communicate is:
There is BIG difference between US Muslims and European Muslims, not to mention Africa corps. Muslims. All are reading the same booooooooooooK.
hehe, look how many IMA >styles< are present, all have the same principles.
It is not my or Muslims foul, that there are some shitty verses...
BUT

I would say population densities are more of a factor.

Section 6: Terrorism, Concerns about Extremism & Foreign Policy

http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/ ... gn-policy/

al-Taqiyya:
deception; the islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.

It is impossible to understand Islam and Muslims by listening to their protestations against terror and their proclamations of patriotism for America. Usually, it is wise and fair to give people the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to national safety and the future of America, we had better look twice, even thrice at Muslim patriotism.

Why? Because Islam permits lying! It is called “Al-taqiyya.” One Muslim said that Al-taqiyya means dissimulation then he expanded it to diplomacy but he should have gone further to deception. Now some Muslims who do not follow the Koran are as faithful Americans as any of us, but the problem is, we cannot know.

http://www.muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in- ... rint.shtml

Indeed how does one know....
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:25 am

wiesiek wrote:there are some shitty verses...

All religions have at least some crazy shit in their religious texts. Christianity notwithstanding...

There are plenty of interpretations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam#Denominations
But what good did that do? The two of the most famous ones date way back to the 7th century -- and is responsible for the hundreds of years of "inter-Islamic" fighting.

Humans will always find a way to beat up their fellow members of species for not breaking eggs from the correct end.

The only possible end to this would be a gradual change to human behavior in general, where the need to be physically violent will no longer be required for better survival/propagation of the species. But that'll take a while. :)

...but what if they were trained really, really well?
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:27 am

Yeah, there is a big difference between Muslims in America and Muslims in Europe. It isn't the religion is all I'm saying. The sad thing is that much of the rhetoric about Muslims only makes it worse.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Dmitri wrote:
wiesiek wrote:there are some shitty verses...

All religions have at least some crazy shit in their religious texts. Christianity notwithstanding...

There is not another religion in the world that consistently produces terrorism in the name of God as does Islam. The most dangerous Muslims are nearly always those who interpret the Quran most transparently. They are the fundamentalists or purists of the faith, and believe in Muhammad’s mandate to spread Islamic rule by the sword, putting to death those who will not submit. In the absence of true infidels, they will even turn on each other.

If tolerance simply means discouraging the mass slaughter of those of a different faith, then today's practice of Islam generally meets this standard more often than not. But, if tolerance means allowing people of other faiths the same religious liberties that Muslims enjoy, then Islam is fundamentally the most intolerant religion under the sun.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... rance.aspx

Very interesting site. I have yet to read anything that would lead me to believe that as a belief system it's compatible with most western societies.

No other religion has to attach "phobia" on the end of its name in order to bully others into silence - lest they be accused of harboring irrational fear for suggesting that Islam is different. Yet, all other religions combined do not account for even a fraction of terrorism in the name of their god that Islam produces each day. No religion is so demanding of respect while doing so little to earn it.

In fact, Islam is more than a religion. It is a rigid political and cultural system with a mandate to conquer and govern the lives of others via necessary force "until religion is only for Allah." Violence is sanctioned by the Quran, a book which not once tells Muslims to love those outside the faith.

The enemy of this orthodoxy is not just intellectual dissent and free speech, but human freedom. The divine charter of Islam is to impose itself and thus prevent the individual from discovering a different meaning for their own lives.

Dr. Ben Carson ""Only if they're schizophrenic. I don’t see how they can do it otherwise, because you have two different philosophies" in conflict with each other, he explained to Breitbart News Daily host Stephen Bannon, who had posed the question to the retired neurosurgeon."
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/b ... z43wtxSzgs
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:31 pm

So, do you think that Islam should not be tolerated in the US? Should they be treated like terrorists or what?
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:56 pm

22 Killed in Nigerian Mosque Bombing
Two female suicide bombers were responsible for the deaths of some 22 worshippers at a mosque, authorities say.

According to the report, one female suicide bomber blew herself up inside the mosque March 16, while a second female bomber detonated her equipment as survivors tried to run away from the carnage.

Abdul Mohammed, of the State Emergency Management Agency, told the Associated Press that at least 17 people were wounded by the explosions, Al-Jazeera notes.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility in the deadly attack. However, Al-Jazeera notes that Maiduguri is known as the birthplace of Boko Haram.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/n ... 28691.html
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:01 pm

I think allowing mass migrations of people from regions where this belief system is followed would be ill advised until
as such time a an approach can be developed that deals with the fundamental problem of displacement due to conflicts within
the region.

In all instances where mass migrations where allowed for what ever well meaning reason, those countries are now in a period of correction trying to mitigate something that they now understand.

As for the US we have freedom of belief within a social construct.
I had to swear that I was never nor part of a communist org before being allowed to join the US Army.
I dont know if they still do or ask this question.

How can one swear to support the US and yet hold a belief system that fundamentally calls for its dissolution.
How can one swear using a belief system that allows for deceit.

Do you support a belief system that supports and codons slavery in this day and age?

Does Islam condone slavery? Does Islamic teaching allow Muslim men to keep women as sex slaves?

Islam neither ignores nor condemns slavery. In fact, a large part of the Sharia is dedicated to the practice.
Muslims are encouraged to live in the way of Muhammad, who was a slave owner and trader. He captured slaves in battle; he had sex with his slaves; and he instructed his men to do the same. The Quran actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves (4) than it does to telling them to pray five times a day (zero).

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... avery.aspx

In 2016, a scholar at Egypt's al-Azhar, the most prestigious Islamic school in the Sunni world, stated that non-Muslim women could be captured in a time of war become "property" and can be raped "in order to humiliate them."

wow not an isolated event unfortunately.
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:21 pm

As for the US we have freedom of belief within a social construct.

I specifically asked you if you thought practicing Islam should be prohibited by US citizens. Afa the "social construct," Muslims in the US haven't been as violent as Christians (and I specifically mean cross burners). Those are the facts here. I told wiesiek that the situation here is much different, and part of the reason is that Muslims are almost completely "integrated" into US society, its norms and its mores or values. They die for this country. So, again, I'm specifically asking what you think should happen to them.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:43 pm

nice try,

I answered it already we have laws that allow them to do so.

What they die for, is hard to say.
I leave that to them and their families.

I took an oath to support and uphold the constitution of the United States.
I still abide by that oath.

Now to my question do you support a belief system that supports and codons slavery?

https://secularafrican.wordpress.com/20 ... c-slavery/
Last edited by windwalker on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:53 pm

You didn't answer the question. Yes, we have laws. So, I assume you meant that 'Nothing should be done to American Muslim citizens' that does not happen to other American citizens. Is that what you're saying? Or, as your previous posts suggest, you feel that because they are Muslim that they should be treated differently? That's all I want to clarify.

Now to my question do you support a belief system that supports and codons slavery?

Um, you're asking a Black man in America. Think about that for a sec ;)
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That