Trump Will be President

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Trump Will be President

Postby choldstare on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:00 pm

grzegorz wrote:Hard to believe but I have been following election closely and for one thing I am convinced that cable news networks want him to win because their ratings have never been higher and secondly he can do no wrong, no matter what he says or does or has done his popularity keeps going up. This is the same momentum almost all previous presidents had with the exception of W. but he was selected by the Supreme court.

Illuminati confirmed
choldstare
Santi

Postby grzegorz on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:49 am

Trump admits he's full of it.

News at 10.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Last edited by windwalker on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:46 pm

:) Yep, his..tory (and Fox news) will report that Dump ended the birther controversy. Which means that his supporters will indeed believe anything he says. Remember, he had "credible sources" and was going to blow the lid off the whole controversy. But, it was only because Hillary started it. :) The only problem with that line of gninosaer is that Hillary stopped making the claim 8 years ago. Otoh, 8 years ago he was just getting started; Needless to say, he's come around 2 months before the election. A sure sign of an honest politician who won't just say anything for his benefit.

Now, I wonder what percentage of his supporters will be as straight-faced hypocritical.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb3JHexXljk

the debate should be interesting
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Steve James wrote::) Yep, his..tory (and Fox news) will report that Dump ended the birther controversy. Which means that his supporters will indeed believe anything he says. Remember, he had "credible sources" and was going to blow the lid off the whole controversy. But, it was only because Hillary started it. :) The only problem with that line of gninosaer is that Hillary stopped making the claim 8 years ago. Otoh, 8 years ago he was just getting started; Needless to say, he's come around 2 months before the election. A sure sign of an honest politician who won't just say anything for his benefit.

Now, I wonder what percentage of his supporters will be as straight-faced hypocritical.

If they believe that Trump can force a third world country to pay for a wall across the US what won't they believe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blckpwk1voQ
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:39 am

Steve James wrote::) Yep, his..tory (and Fox news) will report that Dump ended the birther controversy. Which means that his supporters will indeed believe anything he says. Remember, he had "credible sources" and was going to blow the lid off the whole controversy. But, it was only because Hillary started it. :) The only problem with that line of gninosaer is that Hillary stopped making the claim 8 years ago. Otoh, 8 years ago he was just getting started; Needless to say, he's come around 2 months before the election. A sure sign of an honest politician who won't just say anything for his benefit.

It's only not ended for those who refuse to accept his statement closing the issue.
Thought he played the press rather well, of course this means they will have to find or make up something else
to attack with...

In 2007, Mark Penn, Hillary’s chief campaign strategist wrote a strategy memo that included querying the American-ness of Senator Barack Obama, who was seen as Hillary’s principal rival for the nomination.

Then during the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries, Patti Solis Doyle, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 stated that a Clinton campaign staffer circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and so ineligible to serve in the presidency.[26] in anonymous e-mails that questioned Obama's citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary election campaign.

It is odd how it started, other candidates have also been questioned about where they were born..
Five other presidential “birther” controversies from American history

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016 ... n-history/

I would have thought that the application vetting itself would rule out anyone not qualified to run...
Last edited by windwalker on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:42 am

Ya know, the opposite of great minds think alike is also true. Thanks DT for putting and end to the controversy --- after 8 years of O's presidency.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:47 am

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling this “the greatest day of my life,” a visibly moved Barack Obama held a news conference on Friday to thank Donald Trump for granting him U.S. citizenship.

“The issue of whether or not I was a U.S. citizen has been a dark cloud over my existence for as long as I can remember,” a tearful Obama told the press corps. “Only one man had the courage, wisdom, and doggedness to make that cloud go away: Donald J. Trump.”

The President, who had to halt several times during his remarks to compose himself, praised the Republican Presidential nominee for “never giving up” in his quest to prove that Obama was born in the U.S.

“A weaker man would have said, ‘I don’t need this in my life,’ but Donald Trump was always there for me,” the President said. “Over the past five years, barely a day went by when he didn’t call me and say, ‘Barack, I don’t care what a bunch of crackpots say. You were born here, and I’m going to prove it once and for all.’ “

The President said he planned to spend the day celebrating his U.S. citizenship with his family. “It’s great to be an American, at last,” he said.

When asked if he had any message for Trump, the President paused for a moment. “Just this: I love you,” he said, a tear trickling down his cheek.

Andy Borowitz is a New York Times best-selling author and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:26 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:31 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby lazyboxer on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:54 pm

After all the foregoing palaver (which I haven't read because I'm not in the mood), how do I know Trump will win?

Because my balls tell me so.
Living well is the best revenge.
lazyboxer
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:58 pm

lazyboxer wrote:After all the foregoing palaver (which I haven't read because I'm not in the mood), how do I know Trump will win?

Obviously there is no way to know for sure but W. won twice and tossed the country into a downward spiral and I get the feeling, like a bad movie, that I've seen all this before.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby lazyboxer on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:03 pm

grzegorz wrote:
lazyboxer wrote:After all the foregoing palaver (which I haven't read because I'm not in the mood), how do I know Trump will win?

Obviously there is no way to know for sure but W. won twice and tossed the country into a downward spiral and I get the feeling, like a bad movie that I've seen all this before.

Yep, that's all it is. Sometimes logic and common sense just don't apply. This is one of those times.
Living well is the best revenge.
lazyboxer
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:57 pm

lazyboxer wrote:
grzegorz wrote:

Obviously there is no way to know for sure but W. won twice and tossed the country into a downward spiral and I get the feeling, like a bad movie that I've seen all this before.

Yep, that's all it is. Sometimes logic and common sense just don't apply. This is one of those times.

who's logic, who's common sense?

just vote,,,,
windwalker
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That