Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

Postby Dmitri on Thu May 17, 2018 7:35 pm

voidisyinyang wrote:we lived from the San Bushmen culture of no war, no rape, no homosexuality, no masturbation and all the males training in trance dancing and fasting based on complementary opposites.

Source(s)?
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby voidisyinyang on Thu May 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Dmitri wrote:
voidisyinyang wrote:we lived from the San Bushmen culture of no war, no rape, no homosexuality, no masturbation and all the males training in trance dancing and fasting based on complementary opposites.

Source(s)?

The San Bushmen is the original human culture - the Baka (pygmies) are the 2nd oldest human culture.

"Interestingly, the Ju/wasi took no position on homosexuality, which seemed unknown. Researchers of other hunter-gatherer societies have also found an absence of homosexuality. Perhaps the Old Way, with its arduous lifestyle, does not transmit this quality."

That's from Elizabeth Marshall Thomas' last book on the Khoisan – the Old Way. And from her first book – The Harmless People – the first on the Khoisan, after extensive anthropology work:

"Khoisan believe that it harms a girl terribly to be possessed before she is mature. It might even drive her mad. Khoisan have no real solution to this, as there are no prostitutes and only in a few bands are there promiscuous women. Homosexuality is not permitted either; the young men just have to get used to being tempted constantly but never gratified."

And this:
"Is the strong cultural focus on sex as a reproductive tool the reason masturbation and homosexual practices seem to be virtually unknown among the Aka and Ngandu? That isn't clear. But the Hewletts did find that their informants -- whom they knew well from years of field work -- "were not aware of these practices, did not have terms for them," and, in the case of the Aka, had a hard time even understanding about what the researchers were asking when they asked about homosexual behaviors."

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... st/265849/

to learn about the real original human culture - they can read these books: The Way of the Bushman: Spiritual Teachings as told by the Elders N/um, Change, and Social Work by Drs. Bradford and Hillary Keeney pdf Megan Biesele, Women like meat: the folklore and foraging ideology of the Kalahari Ju/’Hoan (Witwatersrand University Press, 1993). Mathias Georg Guenther, Tricksters and trancers: bushman religion and society (Indiana University Press, 1999). Elizabeth Marshall Thomas, The harmless people (Random House, Inc., 1989) and Rupert Isaacson, The Healing Land: The Khoisan and the Kalahari Desert (Grove Press, 2004). Richard Katz, Boiling energy: community healing among the Kalahari Kung (Harvard University Press, 1984). Marjorie Shostak, Nisa: the life and words of a !Kung woman (Harvard University Press, 2000). the Bushmen book Healing Makes Our Hearts Happy. and The Past and Future of !Kung Ethnography: Critical Reflections and Symbolic Perspectives. Essays in Honour of Lorna Marshall , edited by Megan Biesele, with Robert Gordon and Richard Lee Trance Cure of the !Kung Bushmen pdf by Richard Lee Some healers try to hoard n/um Education for Transcendence - Richard Katz pdf

The trance dance training is from before human language had split into different dialects!

“There are things about the antiquity of the Bushmen’s culture that we didn’t know. A musicologist found very important music which was used at a woman’s first menarche called ‘elan music’ (honoring the fat-rich antelope). This ‘elan music’ was also present in other language groups of other Bushmen language groups and also the noun-less speakers who are not exactly Bushmen but they’re related. This means that way back before these groups diverged, somebody invented or composed (this) music and then they took it with them.”

Interview with Elizabeth Marshall Thomas, Paula Gordon Show (Peterborough, New Hampshire, July 19, 2008). Watch the interviews on Bushmen healing - it is the origin of real qi healing energy - called N/om.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby everything on Thu May 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Do you want to comment on

Left hand dragon
Liver
Anger
Qigong related to above

For example if you're angry, what do you do
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Thu May 17, 2018 9:42 pm

everything wrote:Do you want to comment on

Left hand dragon
Liver
Anger
Qigong related to above

For example if you're angry, what do you do

So anger is the sympathetic nervous system. The key about standing active exercise - if you do horse stance more with the legs shaking and the thigh muscles sore - this pushes the sympathetic nervous system to the extreme and causes a parasympathetic rebound as the opposite extreme. So if you use the hand motion - this will add to the exorcism - the qi activation will clear it out.

There is a study I cite in the Idiot's Guide - so lifting weights is a good way to turn anger into muscle - but it does not increase the qi energy so much, whereas T'ai Chi does increase the qi a lot - this was proven by a professor.

So - also drinking alcohol is toxic to the liver and so causes anger easily - and so this affects the sleep cycle as well - since the sympathetic nervous system is naturally stronger in the early morning to wake a person up. But with alcohol is causes the 2nd half of sleep to over activate the sympathetic nervous system. So the person loses out of the deeper lung energy - the vagus nerve energy.

So then eating greens turns the anger of the liver into wisdom.

with the Eyes open the liver qi goes out of the eyes - hence the phrase "eyes burning with rage." That is literally the liver energy going out of the eyes.

So with meditation we turn the liver qi back down into the kidney energy and so restore the kidney life force - and so - it is also called Quick Fire as deep reverse breathing. If you do deep reverse breathing this physically activates the adrenaline as the adrenal medullae - you breath deep to physically stimulate - and you can double your adrenaline levels by deep breathing.

And then if you hold the breath after exhale - that activates the parasympathetic nervous system - so it converts the extreme sympathetic nervous system energy into deep relaxation to store up the qi - by sending it into the brain - the oxygen and serotonin. So the dopamine converts over to serotonin.

So - I had an interesting case of repressed anger. In first grade I held my breath till I passed out and cracked open the back of my skull. A friend in school - in the bathroom - was looking over me, saying my name with a concerned look - and blood was streaming out of the back of my skull. We had a contest who could hold their breath the longest. I had been very competitive - but after that I am not competitive. But as I did research - I kept discovering Western medicine saying it is impossible to hold your breath till you pass out since your anterior cingulate gyrus over-rides your prefrontal cortex intention to hold the breath. So I read that several times - and I thought, wow I disproved Western medicine in first grade! Then I read this book by Professor Michael Lesy called Heroes - it's about how ordinary people amazingly did super-hero feats and he wondered why. So he researched these people's personal lives and discovered in each case they had a strongly repressed emotional energy. And so they had this strong jing energy stored deep in their spirit - and it got activated when it was needed.

So as I meditated - I realized - this girl had a crush on me in first grade and she was very aggressive in her attraction to me - she would pick on me, as in first grade - that is the extent of it. But then her mom and my mom schemed with my oldest sister and forced me to go on a date. I was the younger sibling - and so being a "good" boy in first grade I did not complain and I went on this date. I remember her mom looking over us as we ate golden fish crackers on the carpet floor in their apartment - this is after we went ice skating together. So I was very nice about the whole thing but suddenly I realized in my meditation - obviously I must have had seriously repressed anger about that incident. And so soon after I held my breath till I cracked open my skull. The myth I heard was that the boys in the room next to us had misbehaved so had to clean up the stream of blood I had left that had trailed all across the length of the building.

Anyway if anger is too strong it then goes from the liver into the heart and embeds into the spirit of the heart energy.

So bench pressing or doing push ups are a good way to turn anger energy into muscle. What I would do is literally NOT SAY A WORD and then immediately go bench press and then I was actually thankful that I had all this extra energy - if someone yelled at me - that was their extra energy that now I could turn into muscle! But you can also do push ups - but then alternate with horse stance exercise. So if you do the hand and foot alternation - the key is that the more the thighs are parallel to the ground - then the more the knee energy is activated - and so that will push the sympathetic to the extreme with the legs shaking 7 to 9 times per second... and cause an opposite extreme as deep relaxation of the vagus nerve.

One time this female coworker emailed me - and her words were all friendly - but her anger energy was so extreme that I fasted for three days in full lotus outside - in order to convert her stored up energy. I waited and waited in full lotus and then suddenly I had this huge internal bliss orgasm - the vagus nerve kicked in - from her anger. She was very well-endowed and get hired from outside to downsize the work unit - and rumor was she had even slept with the female managers - to climb her way to the top. haha. Anyway she was very attractive - but in this instance she turned her life force into very strong anger. Luckily I could sense it through her email - and so when I went to the meeting she had told me to go to - I was very thankful she had been angry at me. She tried to be angry at the meeting - but I had preemptively transformed her secret anger into super amazing orgasmic bliss as love energy. So I just had this big smile on my face and they were all confused. haha.

So that is the other point - any lower emotional blockage like anger, sadness, fear, worry, lust as ejaculation - it has to get reversed back into kidney sublimation - through the right side vagus nerve from the reproductive organ up to the skull and then down to the right side of the heart.

So normally liver energy from food - it turns into water lost as generative fluid. So - both lust and anger are activated by the hypothalamus - through the sympathetic nervous system - so there is a close connection between the two.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby Trick on Fri May 18, 2018 1:25 am

voidisyinyang wrote:

Anyway the lunar pineal gland energy got covered up by the Solar patriarchy - starting around with wheat monocultural farming and then increasingly with the chariot warfare - and before that the ox carts... So humans for 90% of our biological history - before 10,000 BCE - we lived from the San Bushmen culture of no war, no rape, no homosexuality, no masturbation and all the males training in trance dancing and fasting based on complementary opposit

Sunny, in this day and age your are toast, Selene and her #matriarchy are out to switch you off 8-) .........Ok,so back in the good old days what was it that went wrong with the original San Bushman civilazation? was it an outside force that introduced them to an "impure" way of life, was it the Neaderthals or maybe even imposing extraterrestrials, or maybe an monotith that seemingly just appered on the planet? You write they in their "pure" life adhered to hunting, maybe herein the "dirty minds" came around?....what was it that went wrong there back then?? 8-)
Trick

Postby Dmitri on Fri May 18, 2018 5:33 am

Thanks for your answer, but I guess I should have included your entire sentence in my original quotation -- I'll highlight the most relevant parts:

So humans for 90% of our biological history - before 10,000 BCE - we lived from the San Bushmen culture of no war, no rape, no homosexuality, no masturbation and all the males training in trance dancing and fasting based on complementary opposites.

12000+ years is a very, very long time, and whatever oral transmissions from the "recent" elders might say, they are too far removed from the time period in question. So let me ask a clarifying questions: can you reference any actual evidence that "we" (presumably you meant all of humanity and not just your particular ancestry?) lived like the Bushmen of the relatively recent ("observable" by modern oral transmissions) past, and not like any other tribe/people instead?

To wit, the last known oldest isolated tribe wasn't shown to be a very peaceful people:
The North Sentinelese put on fierce demonstrations by gesturing and throwing spears and arrows if a ship or helicopter gets too close.

That alone completely dismantles your "no war" claim, does it not?
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby RobP3 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:56 am

Last edited by RobP3 on Sun May 20, 2018 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri May 18, 2018 7:16 am

Dmitri wrote:
To wit, the last known oldest isolated tribe wasn't shown to be a very peaceful people:
The North Sentinelese put on fierce demonstrations by gesturing and throwing spears and arrows if a ship or helicopter gets too close.

Maybe their way of saying welcome and offering them gifts 8-)
Trick

Postby voidisyinyang on Fri May 18, 2018 9:39 am

Dmitri wrote:Thanks for your answer, but I guess I should have included your entire sentence in my original quotation -- I'll highlight the most relevant parts:

So humans for 90% of our biological history - before 10,000 BCE - we lived from the San Bushmen culture of no war, no rape, no homosexuality, no masturbation and all the males training in trance dancing and fasting based on complementary opposites.

12000+ years is a very, very long time, and whatever oral transmissions from the "recent" elders might say, they are too far removed from the time period in question. So let me ask a clarifying questions: can you reference any actual evidence that "we" (presumably you meant all of humanity and not just your particular ancestry?) lived like the Bushmen of the relatively recent ("observable" by modern oral transmissions) past, and not like any other tribe/people instead?

Yeah that's interesting - the DNA biological history shows the Sentinelese are from the "pygmies" - which is later than the SAn Bushmen. One joke the San Bushmen have about the Pygmies - is that a San Bushmen always knows how to make a fire from rubbing sticks together. But not all pygmy males can do this. For the San Bushmen fire is sacred as alchemy training and so the master healer of a tribe is also the one who starts the fire and all the others take embers from his fire. But the SEntinelese forgot how to make fire. haha.

Elizabeth marshall Thomas' book is called the Harmless People for a very specific reason. But since she is a female then the male anthropologists freaked out and tried to disprove her claim about the Bushmen. But Dr. Thomas - she lived with the San Bushmen who were totally uncontacted - in the 1950s - and then the Bantus tracked the tire tracks and enslaved the San Bushmen. So the later male anthropologists like Richard Lee were studying San Bushmen who already had been enslaved by the Bantus and so the San Bushmen culture had broken down.

The Bushmen and Pygmy culture are closely related - and the culture of the Bushmen can be traced by their musical style. So Dr. Victor Grauer did this in his book "Sounding the Depths' - he traced the Bushmen music style as it spread around earth. You can listen to the audio examples - http://soundingthedepths.blogspot.com/p ... mples.html

So with the San Bushmen - they hunt with an arrow that has a deadly poison with no antidote - so it is a kind of Mutually Assured Destruction policy against violence with their hunting weapon. Of course as the San Bushmen got enslaved by the Bantu and Dutch, etc. then their peaceful culture began to break down. But in the San Bushmen culture - there is no "female exogamy" unlike say chimpanzees - that practice rape and warfare. So the San Bushmen were more like the bonobo culture of primates - our other closest ancestor primate relative - not like the chimpanzees. So the only real difference between the bonobo culture and chimpanzees is that they got separated by a river - I think the Congo - and so the Bonobos have better food habitat and so didn't need to compete so much for food.

What happened with the Chimps is the males brought home meat to the females but then the males demanded sex in return for the meat and so raped the females for the ejaculation. So chimps have big balls because their sperm has to compete for DNA lineage over the females. Gorillas in contrast have small balls but big muscles since the Gorilla has his own harem and so doesn't have to worry about other males ejaculating sperm into the female - without him knowing.

So the secret of the alchemy training is the male does not create sperm but instead ionizes the neurohormones - and the testes are pulled back, contracted, by the strong vagus nerve energy - along with the prostates. This is how the Praying Mantis kungfu master can suck his reproductive organ back inside his body - and for the San Bushmen the Praying Mantis is their God in animal form.
The most important spiritual being to the southern San was /Kaggen, the trickster-deity. He created many things, and appears in numerous myths where he can be foolish or wise, tiresome or helpful. The word '/Kaggen' can be translated as 'mantis', this led to the belief that the San worshipped the praying mantis.

So then as humans spread out around the world - there was more competition for food and also especially when the Earth had a cooling period after the Holocene started - after the last Ice Age. The Sentinelese are traced to the "late Pleistocene" - and so they came down from Asia - and across from Malaysia while their were still ice and the ocean levels were lower.

The early colonization of the Andaman archipelago by bearers of the M2 lineage supports the growing evidence of an early movement of humans through southern Asia and indicates that phenotypic similarities with African groups are convergent. It also suggests that early human migrants were capable of reaching all the islands of southeast Asia and, therefore, Near Oceania by the late Pleistocene.

What happened is that Mt. Toba exploded as a supervolcano - and so the San Bushmen culture left behind had previously been all over Africa as the original human culture - but then survived the Mt. Toba supervolcano - when there was a "bottleneck" of early Homo Sapien DNA - the San Bushmen survived due to the trance dance spiritual training - just as Wim Hof ran a marathon in the Namibia desert with no water - because he can control his hypothalamus directly to control his internal body temperature - to cool it down or heat it up by ice submersion.

So one pack of chimpanzees has greater genetic diversity than ALL of biologically modern homo sapiens - but the San Bushmen are the original human culture and so the most genetically diverse.

The trance dance spiritual training is from the Eland Bull dance - which as I quoted Elizabeth Marshall Thomas - is older than from any human language dialect differentiating. So the culture of the spiritual training is from before human language even split off into any different tribes.

So in the San Bushmen culture - the central core of the culture is the Eland Bull dance with the females as the original healers due to the Lunar synchronization of the pineal gland with menstruation. FEmale homo sapiens, living in nature as a group, are the only primates with the estrus cycle precisely synchronized with the lunar cycle. So this is why the females sing all night at the full moon when ovulation is strongest - to send their Jing or N/om energy via the voice into the males while the males trance dance all night during the full moon. Then the males send their pineal gland shen-qi or N/om into the females to heal the females. So that training is based on "unconditional love" to open up the heart as peaceful healing energy - and so the San Bushmen male has to do the one month of fasting and trance dancing before he can get married - that training means the male also hunts based on his N/om energy but then even though has been fasting (with just a small liquid vegetable meal a day) - then the male at puberty with his first big animal kill of an Eland - has to then give all that meat away. Then when the male wants to get married he has to live with the female's family - in their little hut - and he remains celibate for three years while hunting for the female's family - to prove he is a good provider and healer. And then after three years he can "consummate" the marriage.

So the females controlled land ownership and also the male sexual energy to heal the females - and the main energy blockage healed was "sexual jealousy" - so by the females menstruating in synchronization - this was a "sex strike" that demonstrated they were not fertile and so the males should go hunting long distance during the New Moon - and then bring back the meat for the Full Moon fertility healing trance dance training. This is all detailed in anthropologist professor Chris Knight's tome, "Blood Relations." https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/f ... 086/692905 Here is a more recent article by him -
Wild Voices: Mimicry, Reversal, Metaphor, and the Emergence of Language
Chris Knight and Jerome Lewis

The theory of primitive warfare does have its supporters (e.g., Alexander 1987; Pinker 2011; Shackelford and Weekes-Shackelford 2012), but unless the idea is ethnographically supported, we can legitimately dismiss it as an ethnocentric assumption.

San | Bushmen | Kalahari, South Africa... - Kruger National Park
http://www.krugerpark.co.za/africa_bushmen.html
There are many different San groups - they have no collective name for .... The blood of an Eland, an animal of great religious and symbolic .... The San are a friendly, creative, and peaceful people, who never developed any weapons of war, ...

Toward what I believed to be the end of the evening, Xaxe, a great hunter, healer,and shaman, laid hands on me....I felt the energy, his energy, surge through my body. He had his hands on me for about twenty-five or thirty seconds, but it felt like he had only touched me for a split second. Time stood still. I literally had a short out of body experience. I could see him touching me from just above my body, almost like I was floating six feet off the ground, watching myself. All of a sudden I was back in my body observing an image of him thumbing through the book that contained all the pictures and moments in my life. I saw images of my childhood I hadn't remembered in years, pictures of my mother and me walking on a beach and shelling, very strong images. At the time, both during his touch and immediately afterward, I described it as him flipping through the pages of my life....Later the next morning, I spoke with Xaxe about the trance dance. He told me he wanted access to me in a way that was not possible through a translator....Xaxe's curiosity was such a caring, loving gesture....When he detached from me it felt like someone was unplugging a lamp from a wall socket. As he let go of me and continued to dance around the fire, I spontaneously burst into uncontrollable tears....I had been stripped to my emotional core, completely stunned by what I had witnessed so up close and personal.
Andrew Zimmern, The Bizarre Truth: how I walked out the door mouth first – and came back shaking my head (Random House, 2009), 234-5.
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Fri May 18, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby Dmitri on Fri May 18, 2018 6:19 pm

So, no evidence, then. Jolly good, do carry on!
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby everything on Fri May 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Material evidence linked to modern day San culture dates to 44,000 years old.

http://www.sci-news.com/othersciences/a ... 00496.html

Artifacts Point to Modern Culture 44,000 Years Ago
Jul 31, 2012 by Sergio Prostak
« Previous | Next »
An international team of scientists has substantially increased the age at which we can trace the emergence of modern culture, all thanks to the San people of Africa.

Artifacts from Border Cave. 1–8: implements made on warthog or bushpig lower canines, and 9-12: notched bones (d’Errico F et al / PNAS)

The results by the team, consisting of scientists from South Africa, France, Italy, Norway, the USA and Britain, are published in two papers online in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (paper1, paper2).

“The dating and analysis of archaeological material discovered at Border Cave in South Africa, has allowed us to demonstrate that many elements of material culture that characterize the lifestyle of San hunter-gatherers in southern Africa, were part of the culture and technology of the inhabitants of this site 44,000 years ago,” said Dr Lucinda Backwell, a senior researcher in paleoanthropology at the Wits University’s Bernard Price Institute for Paleontological Research and co-author of both papers.

A key question in human evolution is when in prehistory human cultures similar to ours emerged? Until now, most archaeologists believed that the oldest traces of San hunter-gatherer culture in southern Africa dates back 10,000, or at most 20,000 years.

Now the team has dated and directly analyzed objects from archaeological layers at Border Cave. Located in the foothills of the Lebombo Mountains in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, the site has yielded exceptionally well-preserved organic material.

Dr Backwell said their results have shown without a doubt that at around 44,000 years ago the people at Border Cave were using digging sticks weighted with perforated stones, like those traditionally used by the San.
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby everything on Fri May 18, 2018 6:40 pm

But there is evidence of homo sapiens that is 300,000 years old. That "humans left Africa" at least 100,000 years ago.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science- ... 180967952/

Neanderthal remains date to at least 430,000 years old.

Homo erectus to 1.7 million years back.

The numbers get too staggering. We or our relatives have been around a long, long time. It's not as interesting to me what has been lost, or to speculate on anthropology, vs. what is being lost right now that we consider "ancient" that isn't really so ancient given these numbers (qigong, TCM, taijiquan, real "internal", ...)
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Fri May 18, 2018 7:52 pm

everything wrote:But there is evidence of homo sapiens that is 300,000 years old. That "humans left Africa" at least 100,000 years ago.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science- ... 180967952/

Neanderthal remains date to at least 430,000 years old.

Homo erectus to 1.7 million years back.

The numbers get too staggering. We or our relatives have been around a long, long time. It's not as interesting to me what has been lost, or to speculate on anthropology, vs. what is being lost right now that we consider "ancient" that isn't really so ancient given these numbers (qigong, TCM, taijiquan, real "internal", ...)

yes actually the San Bushmen religious culture is now traced back to 70,000 years ago....

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... tone-snak/
Offerings to a Stone Snake Provide the Earliest Evidence of Religion

70,000-year-old African ritual practices linked to mythology of modern Botswanans

And so this snake statue is literally the N/om energy spiritual training - a master healer led the scientists to the cave...
In a one-meter-wide, two-meter-deep excavation right next to the snake, the researchers uncovered more than 100 multicolored spear points from a total of 13,000 man-made artifacts.

The tips closely resemble those found elsewhere in Africa that researchers have dated at up to 77,000 years old, Coulson says. Judging from the rare colors of the stone points and the pattern of fragments, people from far and wide likely brought them to the cave partially made and finished working them there, she explains.

and so - this cave was a religious site of key importance -
the cave in Botswana has never been used as a dwelling. For over 70,000 years, people came to this cave for the sole purpose of performing rituals, and nothing else.

The lead archaeologist - a female - is challenged by several commentators who did not take part in the research itself.

The cumulative evidence, however, is convincing to Coulson.

“It is the whole package of … behavior traits from our excavations that has led us to conclude that the only plausible explanation is that this site was used for ritual purposes,” she said.

“The intentional stuffing of quartz flakes into a crack in the wall beneath the snake, the exceptional treatment of all the points recovered, [these] are behavioral patterns that do not fit any patterns we know of from the many other sites [from this era].”

http://www.mdpi.com/2076-0752/3/2/215/htm

Shades of the Rainbow Serpent? A KhoeSan Animal between Myth and Landscape in Southern Africa—Ethnographic Contextualisations of Rock Art Representations

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... s_Botswana
Now that you know of this cave, I will give you its
story. …The cave was used by my ancestors
when they needed help in hunting. The(y) Zhu
(local San) hunted with them, but it was only my
ancestors who used the cave. Sometimes, they
would go hunting and would not be successful.
Then they used to come to this cave. The hunters
entered and one would take a stone and tap several
times (indicated) on this ledge to attract the atten-
tion of the ancestors. He would then ask for help in
the hunt. They would go out again to hunt and
now they could be successful. …The meat was
carried to the village. Before they ate, some meat
was brought to this cave. The hunter built a small
fire before this ledge and cooked a little meat in a
clay pot. The meat was then placed on the ledge.
Yes, before cooking, a stone was tapped on the

Here's an article that corroborates the details:

The night was also the niche for celebration and ceremonies that linked humans to the spirit world. On 8 of 36 evenings observed, women broke into festive song and dance that flooded the night. On 6 of 36 nights, trance-healing dances were performed; three were smaller ones for healing and three nightlong dances drew in people from three or more camps. Efforts by everybody present contributed to healing the sick, closing social rifts, and restoring spiritual cohesion. Trance dancing was the most inclusive activity of the night, energetically the most costly, and cognitively the most complex.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4191796/

The N/om is the Snake Kundalini energy - Yang Qi - up the spine.
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Fri May 18, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby everything on Fri May 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Everyone has qi, so n/um, kundalini, whatever name may exist, makes sense.

Personally I'm not so interested in "kundalini awakening", yoga, spiritual teachings, trance, Taoism, Carlos Castaneda, LSD, psilocybin, etc., except for from a vague intellectual distance, or as sort of a recreational entertainment like the test no topic thread. I can see why other people might be interested in these topics.

For me, and I'd argue for everyone here and everywhere, health must come first (otherwise "spiritual" or "martial" or "material" doesn't exist/matter) and a lot of the above (based on many tales not less crazy than yours, void) seems rather unhealthy to me.

Connecting that viewpoint to all the cultural topics, it seems like "sinking to dantian", micro and macrocosmic orbit, meridian theory, acupuncture are specific to TCM and Taoist internal energy work, and by extension, some tiny subset of Chinese IMA work (no one really pays any attention to Taiji classics and "sink qi to dantian" instructions). For these reasons, I'm more interested in "Taoist" arts and Taoist IMA.
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Fri May 18, 2018 10:37 pm

everything wrote:Everyone has qi, so n/um, kundalini, whatever name may exist, makes sense.

Personally I'm not so interested in "kundalini awakening", yoga, spiritual teachings, trance, Taoism, Carlos Castaneda, LSD, psilocybin, etc., except for from a vague intellectual distance, or as sort of a recreational entertainment like the test no topic thread. I can see why other people might be interested in these topics.

For me, and I'd argue for everyone here and everywhere, health must come first (otherwise "spiritual" or "martial" or "material" doesn't exist/matter) and a lot of the above (based on many tales not less crazy than yours, void) seems rather unhealthy to me.

Connecting that viewpoint to all the cultural topics, it seems like "sinking to dantian", micro and macrocosmic orbit, meridian theory, acupuncture are specific to TCM and Taoist internal energy work, and by extension, some tiny subset of Chinese IMA work (no one really pays any attention to Taiji classics and "sink qi to dantian" instructions). For these reasons, I'm more interested in "Taoist" arts and Taoist IMA.

Carlos Castaneda was a fake patriarchy sex slave cult and he plagiarized from a German who himself plagiarized.
You asked about anger - I forgot to mention - Master Nan, Huai-chin says how "righteous anger" is too common from meditation and so he says it's better to just not meditate in modern times since the energy is so bad right now.
So to "sink qi to dan tien" - actually that is the small universe meditation or microcosmic orbit - because first it goes up via the sympathetic nervous system and then goes back down via the vagus nerve.

You can feel this - then as a deeper right side vagus nerve to the right side of the brain - and so the white tiger of the lung returns to the heart - and so the yang combines with yin - and returns to the small intestines via the stomach.

So this is why the "real" dan tien is actually directly behind the navel while the false lower tan t'ien is below the navel - as the prostate "ocean of yin qi" area.

So yes the trance dancing was based on complementary opposites - male and female energy - just as is the secret of the T'ai Chi and also the "three gunas" of India.

So we if obsess on our personal health - again as I have pointed out - if we can heal another person but it damages our own health - would we do so? This is also what the San Bushmen did - they sucked in the sickness but then after they healed the person - they sent the sickness back to the Emptiness or what they called the cosmic Ostrich Egg.

So for example qigong master Yan Xin warned a friend of his who hung out with him - that he would end up catching the illnesses of the people that Yan Xin healed. The "ancestral cavity" is the pineal gland but the Mysterious gate is means non-local Yuan Qi reality - the N/om is non-local and impersonal energy that flows eternally. So if you can sense someone else's illness - this is sensed holographically in your own organs! So there is no longer a separation of your health and someone else's illness.

For example qigong master Chunyi Lin did a research study where he was supposed to "fake" heal people - but the problem is that when he detected or read a person's energy blockages - he could not pretend not to heal the person - because to detect their blockages he HAD to heal the person, in order to heal his own DETECTION of their blockage! Does that make sense? So the study did not work - because qigong can not have a "double blind" standard since there is no "boundary condition" for a repeatable off-the-shelf technology. There is a different definition of infinity that is nonwestern - time can not be "contained" as geometry that is a closed off spatial infinity measured by light.

Rather we are light as spirits but when we close our eyes and turn the light around to the third eye and heart - and small intestines - the three "brains" - or energy centers - this causes the unified energy to interact with its source - the relativistic mass of light that is superluminal force from the future. So in other words - to detect someone else's blockage means it is already being healed from the future by the Emptiness that allowed us to detect it in the first place.

Our brain's detection as health is actually the subjective past while the future secretly guides us - so our supposed perception of external reality is actually a projection of an internal 5th dimension that is the future as pure superluminal energy contained within the light. And so left brain dominance is the past, as time, while right brain dominance is frequency dominance that can go into the future via the pineal gland.

So things like psychedelic drugs or shrooms or DMT-based plant-roots - these are studied in quantum biology as tied to the same mechanisms. The San Bushmen did use psychedelic plant roots but only as a "taste" of the activation - considered to be FAKE N/om. So with an external electrochemical source - this will convert the neurohormones into serotonin very quickly and activate the kundalini - but it lacks the qi energy that emanates out of the pineal gland. So instead you go from the jing straight to the shen astral realm that is holographic and the plant usually just activates the subconscious visions. So a person ends up directly interacting with their subconscious - and usually just gets confused by it or has hallucinations, etc. So it is only through a specific traditional meditation training - in the Amazon the DMT-based psychedelic training also requires celibacy and so isolation from females - in the jungle - along with a special diet of strong serotonin food like fish and bananas but no salt, no sugar and no spices.

So in the end - that traditional shamanic training still relies on the similar training as to what is done in West Africa in the sacred forest groves of Senegal for example - it is like the Daoist gong with 3 months of the males isolated, doing meditation, in the sacred forest, away from the females.

And so the health - it is relative - and a healer is constantly then leaching out toxins due to modern society being totally unhealthy.

Sugar is a drug as is salt - but how can someone eat modern food with out sugar or salt? It is next to impossible. You can get sodium from vegetables and no need for refined sugar. But salt and sugar activate inflammation as the sympathetic nervous system. And so strict training for advanced level is very rare because you need celibacy but also a pure diet - and so at Shaolin even the advanced training is not found very often.

The cave meditation as fasting - this is the real advanced training - no food and no sleep for 49 days while in full lotus the whole time.

AS Wang Liping says - only full lotus yoga position can deeply open the lower back nerve blockages - to really get a deep yang qi (kundalini) activation. And so Wang Liping says it takes 6 hours of full lotus meditation a day - every day without missing a day - for one year - for a middle aged person to restore their Yuan JIng.

So even within Daoism there are different variations - to activate the Yuan Qi is considered the "first half" of the training - as the T'ai Chi that is experienced. In Buddhism this is called "Achievement of Cessation" as the first level of samadhi as a week long fast. I was told in a Burmese monastery that fasting was not real Buddhism and then my friend who ran the monastery told me to read the books he had there. So I read the books - and I discovered that contrary to his claim - the first level of samadhi was from a week of fasting. haha. Also he said that full lotus was not real buddhism - since his monk practiced Burmese position. But his monk was secretly a fake monk - a perv predator who rubbed up against me - to suck off my energy - and so I left that place in the middle of the night, in the cold rain, on my old three speed bicycle. I dumpster dived some food and then took shelter in a construction outhouse - and lit up some toilet paper to create some heat due to my cold wet condition. Then I meditated and continued on and I biked 200 miles on that old three speed - dumpster diving food and sleeping outside till I got to the Cambodian monastery. It was being "expanded" as a kind of Americanized Disney-land for the Cambodian refugees. There was one monk there - but he was more like a construction manager in monk robes. He wondered why I smelled like garlic so bad but obviously he could not say that. As I waited and he wondered what to do with me - the phone rang and it was my Burmese friend who ran the other monastery - wondering what had happened to me. somehow he had tracked me down. haha. It was not my phone - it was the Cambodian monastery phone he called. haha. Now my Burmese friend bought farm land and expanded his monastery just to the north of me but as I said - I know he had a fake monk there. I would never tell him that and also he got sucked into the whole anti-muslim genocidal crackdown which is really the Burmese trying to be like their British genocidal colonialist rulers of the past - before the Japanese has taken over as well.

So the nonwestern shamanic condition that is from the San Bushmen and spread around the world - yes Daoism is probably the best "science" that was created of this tradition. But to consider Daoism to be real - to be objectively capable in terms of anyone doing the training - is to realize that it is a universal psychophysiological potential of all humans. And in fact this potential was required by all people in the original human culture - only it did not have the fighting aspect - unless you consider the fighting in terms of a spiritual battle. The San bushmen realized that sickness originates from - as qigong master Chunyi Lin says - from yin qi blockages of the yin shen or as the SAn Bushmen say - from ghosts. Daoist Ni, Huai-ching calls it "ghost pollution" and it is very real. In fact we can argue that modern civilization is actually just a grand case of ghost pollution.

For example chunyi shared how he went to teach qigong to old people in this city south of the Twin Cities - Minnesota - and he saw this huge ghosts - big warrior males. He did not dare say anything about what he saw as he taught the qigong class to the old people - he did not want to disturb these huge ghost warriors. Afterwards he asked his friend what had happened here - and the European male said - this was the site of the largest mass hanging in US history - I think it was 38 Dakota warriors were hung there. So Chunyi said those ghosts were there as protection of what had happened and so he had to be very respectful while he taught the qigong class.

So for us - this sounds like total poppycock - why should we be afraid or feel the need to respect what ghosts think? haha. But we forget that quantum energy is based on frequency and ghosts are coherent biophoton light frequency energy and are activated by relativistic mass - that is energy from the future and the past. We experience the past as light and think it is the present but actually there is virtual photons from the future that create the present as a charge - the qi energy - the Yuan Qi or yin qi without substance - and so even the future is a type of ghost holographic dream state. We can have visions of the future that are MORE REAL than being awake. So then what is "health" but actually the Yuan Qi itself that is constantly transforming as the Void or the Emptiness - the Yang Shen or physical body is a type of ghost that has transformed from the future into yin jing - or yuan jing - as a new body - and so we experience light as the past or the future - but like a black hole - when we go into it the light gets so bright that time slows down to zero and there is a shift of time into the future as the 5th dimension - it is quantum entanglement as eternal present yet it is not "us" - it is impersonal and can not be seen at all - only logically perceived or LISTENED TO.

That is the internal listening focus secret of the T'ai Chi practice or standing active exercise. For the San Bushmen this means the hardest skill is to maintain a literal laser focus going out the eyes with the eyes open - while standing up and doing healing - and so clearing out ghost blockages - sending the light back to the Yuan Qi source of the N/om.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That