Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

Postby everything on Sat May 12, 2018 11:00 am

You blogged about other people's theories or claims. Those are not important unless you only have an intellectual interest. That's ok if so. How is it working for you though? That's the only important question if you want to practice. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Sat May 12, 2018 4:22 pm

everything wrote:You blogged about other people's theories or claims. Those are not important unless you only have an intellectual interest. That's ok if so. How is it working for you though? That's the only important question if you want to practice. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

My blog has links to my older blog which has links to my books and articles.

The real question is who are "you" when you ask about "you" - who do you refer to? For example Burmese as a language does not use pronouns because Buddhism is based on the philosophy of impersonal interdependent origination. So for example if I could heal other people but then it turned me into an asshat - then is that a bad thing? It is the qi that does the healing - not "me."

On the other hand - there is yin qi and yang qi - and you have to combine them properly to make "yuan qi."

So as http://springforestqigong.com Chunyi Lin said to me:

"It's great that you can give females bliss but as long as you keep doing so then your qi will be weak."

So I am more of a lover-healer than a fighter. haha.

And so "yin qi" has no substance while "yang qi" has substance. Yin qi powers the Hun Soul - that goes out of the eyes easily when they are open.

So it is only when we meditate and restore the yin qi back to the yang qi - to build up the yang qi and so then the yuan qi manifests - this "yuan qi" is "pre-natal" qi or pre-birth - it is a kind of immortality but to experience it causes confusion. It is a kind of spacetime vortex.

So if you do activate the yuan qi then you have strong qi - or "vital force" as it is called - and this is only done but rebuilding up the yin qi again, etc.

But the problem is that yuan qi once activated - can cause "evil fire" - which means the pineal gland as third eye is open so there are psychic powers - because the yuan qi is "nondual" or "impersonal" qi - it is pre-birth - so before the sense of "I" or "you" - and also it is the formless awareness that creates the form of the Universe. So Yuan Qi is at "zero time" but also as an eternal motion of the future and past following together.

So - the "evil fire" means the Lung energy gets overused as perverse passion or lust - and so it turns a person into a "ghost immortal" - because as the Hun soul of the yin qi goes out of the eyes, the White Soul or Po Soul of the Lungs can "grab onto" the Hun Soul - and so the "yang qi" gets pulled up and out along with the yin qi - and this is psychic healing - because then you send that qi out of the pineal gland into people around you.

So I did free psychic healing for several years in the city. Actually I still do the healing - but see this is Evil Fire because it separates out the yin and yang - and so it causes the Vagus Nerve to pull the energy up the front of the body - first as yin qi and then yang qi.

So in Yi Quan - the Yi means "intention" as righteousness of the Heart - and so "evil fire" is perversion of the heart - the opposite. It means that at seeing female form then the subconscious is activated - and this is the biophoton signal to the pineal gland which then triggers the sympathetic nervous system - which signals the Kidney adrenal gland to send a sympathetic nervous signal to the prostate so it kicks out lecithin - and at the same time the sympathetic nervous system "dilates" the "gate of mortality" - at the root of the penis. All the happens with the "twinkle of the eye" as the yin qi goes out of the eyes via the pineal gland, via the heart, via the liver. And so with the eyes open - it all happens subconscious.

So then females will then sense that qi and react to it and then if you send the energy into the females - then it pulls up your yang qi along with the yin qi - and so you burn off your yang qi of the kidneys and lungs - the deep vagus nerve energy.

So that is why it is "Evil Fire" - and so the more you do it the more you lose your energy and also the more easily the yin qi pulls up the yang qi - since you no longer have the yang qi to hold it back down.

So the only way to fix that is through purification - to reverse the cycle. This is a type of "qigong deviancy" - just from overusing the psychic energy. So to reverse it - the yin qi has to go down the front and the yang qi up the back - and it is purified this way - so combining the Yi Quan standing meditation does this best along with small universe meditation.

But like I said - i still do free healing - and so it turned me into an ass hat. haha. So I have to take antiseptic essential oils to purify the anaerobic bacteria that leaches out of my gums and skull - pulled up by the vagus nerve going up the front of the body. I just didn't study the traditional Daoist alchemy well enough - the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains all of this. But instead I had turned to Western science to try to translate my experiences of meditation back into science.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby Dmitri on Sat May 12, 2018 5:11 pm

I vote for this as the RSF's "Thread of the Year So Far".
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby everything on Sat May 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Yow! Yes indeed.

By "you", I mostly mean you ("void...") but I mean a general you as well.

So healing qigong got you more interested in scientific explanations, got it. Not as interested in MA. Got it. Same here.

Female bliss and getting weaker?
Maybe that topic could be thread of the year.
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby everything on Sat May 12, 2018 7:32 pm

I went to read your blogs.

It's difficult because your style is verbose and rambling. you cover so many topics and stories...

- can you narrow down what you want to tell us a little?

- is there some simpler advice you want to tell us regarding not bringing in negative energy?

- or not losing energy or having this imbalance you refer to?

- how about something much more basic?

- taijiquan related instead?
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Sat May 12, 2018 8:49 pm

everything wrote:I went to read your blogs.

It's difficult because your style is verbose and rambling. you cover so many topics and stories...

- can you narrow down what you want to tell us a little?

- is there some simpler advice you want to tell us regarding not bringing in negative energy?

- or not losing energy or having this imbalance you refer to?

- how about something much more basic?

- taijiquan related instead?

The key secret to not losing energy is - as I quote seven different sources in my "Idiot's Guide" training pdf - to keep the "Lower Magpie Bridge" closed - which is to flex the sphincter and perineum. This activates the vagus nerve up the spine - instead of up the front of the body. The pineal gland as the central channel is connected directly to the perineum. So the key is to keep the energy in the lower tan t'ien - that is if you don't want to be healing other people or having other people steal your energy.

As far as fighting - yes I would probably have had to resort to fighting to maybe stop certain people for stealing my energy. But the key point is eye contact because that is how the qi energy communicates long distance through the shen as the spirit is traveling out of our eyes, with our eyes open. So you can also "flex" - well it is still kind of a mystery to me - I mean I used to post on this "top" science blog how I could "flex" my pineal gland at will. But the scientists reply - well you don't have any muscles in your brain so how can you "flex" your pineal gland?

So as I just learned recently - I was reading a medical qigong textbook translated by Kevin W. Chen - and it explains how "Yi" as intention actually originates from the heart. And yet Yi is not the spirit as shen. So in the Daoist yoga alchemy and immortality book - it explains how the qi energy has to align with the nervous system - and this is what the Yi does. As I mentioned before, for example, if you rotate your eyes you should feel your lower tan t'ien get activated - because the pineal gland will get activated and this is the central channel down to the lower tan t'ien.

So this "Yi" is actually the subconscious nervous system reaction that is connected via the biophotons as shen as well as with the qi - as the qi energy is actually faster than the nervous system. The scientists who study what qi is - like Dr. Mae-Wan HO (RIP) - and a few others - like Dr. Shen Lin - they argue that qi energy is proticity or superconducting proton-proton energy from water being split, harmonically. So that would be the "Yang qi" as the protons - and then the yin qi would be the electrons - this is one theory. So for example we know that the Earth emits yin qi since it emits negative ions as electrons. But we also know that potassium and sodium are actually positive ionic charges - and the potassium is more positive than the sodium.

So in the advanced level of Taoist Yoga training it states not to eat salt - and in one of my articles I connect this to the "electric eel" - how does the strong qi of an electric eel work? It is from the potassium ratio being built up via the vagus nerve and the charge is stored in the lecithin - and this is why celibacy is also qi - since the ionized lecithin is part of the yang qi as "substance." So what Taoist Yoga teaches us is that as we hit puberty then our mind as thinking takes over - and this is the Yi as the nervous system - and so our spirit gets separated from our jing as neurohormones and so the spirit goes out of the eyes and is activated subconsciously as the Yi - and this triggers the loss of the jing. So the loss of jing is mainly loss of lecithin but this has to then be reversed as charging or ionizing the lecithin - as the yang qi.

Anyway this gets us back to the OP - so the right hand for males is the Tiger and is yin because as the book Taoist Yoga alchemy and immortality explains - it activates the "restraining nerve" that connects the right side of the heart - the right ventricle - to the testes. So when I look that up via Western science - what does that? The vagus nerve.

So this is also why I stopped drinking alcohol - because the effect of alcohol overall is to activate the sympathetic nervous system - and this "dilates" the genital duct - the gate of mortality is activated by the sympathetic nervous system.

O.K. so the thing is that the standing active exercise it pushes the sympathetic nervous system to the extreme - and this causes the thigh muscles to be sore and the legs will shake from 7 to 9 times per second and this actually creates a standing resonance energy with the Schumann resonance of the Earth's ionosphere - with the Earth itself. This is why practicing barefoot outside is so beneficial or some even advocate using a "grounding" pad inside as Earthing. I have not tried this - but people who are always grounded then report getting healed of serious conditions. Why? Because you are always recharging the yin qi energy. So also just getting away from the industrial technology - the math of industrial technology is all based on symmetry and so goes against the Tai Chi math as noncommutative phase - this is just called "electromagnetic pollution." For example birds can not migrate easily when around lots of electromagnetic pollution - and so we humans are the same way disconnected.

We modern humans don't realize that our pineal glands are synchronized with the lunar gravitational energy - so during the Full Moon the energy is ten times stronger and then during the Solstice and Equinox the pineal gland energy is every strong during the Full Moon near those solar alignments. So this is why religions have their holidays - like Holi in India is the first Full Moon before the spring Equinox and Easter is the first full moon after the Equinox, etc.

O.K. so yeah at first I was always sitting in full lotus and I thought that was the best way to maintain celibacy - and I sat with my right leg on top. But I had not studied the Daoist alchemy well enough - so first of all if you sit in full lotus you want the left leg on top - as a male - so that the "yang" embraces the yin of the lower body - and this activates the right side of the body more as the liver and kidney energy. My "Idiot's Guide" goes into this with references and images.

But again to maintain celibacy and build up the yin qi as the generative force of yang jing - the standing active exercise is actually the secret - along with flexing of the sphincter and perineum at first. And you have to constantly monitor what would be for other people just subconscious activation of the nervous system - but to build up the energy the subconscious has to be controlled in real time as the superconsciousness of the Yi intention. So this also means keeping the tongue against the roof of the mouth to close the upper magpie bridge - so that the small universe keeps the energy going DOWN the front and up the back. But also ideally - you "flex" the pineal gland to concentrate your Yi on the Nirvana or Niwan (mud pie) point - the Ancestral Cavity as the pineal gland that you should be able to feel.

When the channels as Yuan Qi are activated - then you can see light externally and the whole body pulsates with qi - so the top of the skull gets soft like a baby - the centers of the hands and feet pulsate - and you enter into "immortal breathing" which means that your shen guides the movement of the qi directly. So the qigong master Jim Nance told me I need to do 2 hours of standing active exercise a day to rebuild my qi foundation of the lower tan t'ien and then - he can see in 4 directions at the same time out of his third eye. So I can send qi - I can feel it also in 4 directions like that - omnidirectionally - but when the third eye is fully open you don't even feel any magnetic bliss in the pineal gland - instead the whole brain fills with light. You can see inside other people's bodies and see inside your own body. So ideally you want to be able to see light inside your lower tan t'ien.

I only experienced the Yuan Qi for about two weeks - and like I said - since I had not studied the Taoist Yoga book then I didn't know how to maintain celibacy - and also my spirit left my body without enough qi energy surrounding it. This creates a spacetime vortex as dizziness - it is not like normal dizziness as the proprioception of the vagus nerve activated - from too much GABA in the brain - but this dizziness is literally the Emptiness as a spacetime vortex. So when that happened to me I really had to find out what it was and so I searched books. In fact the answer was in the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book - just farther in - I think it's chapter 11. So I describe it as the difference between general relativity and special relativity - also precognitive visions are like general relativity as well.

So when the yuan qi is activated then you can smell cancer, you can see ghosts, you can do strong healing - or affect people strongly. What happened is this old lady asked me to do healing on her - it was a practice session on the weekend at the local private university. Jim Nance had asked me to share my fasting experience - I fasted 8 days on just a half glass of water but I meditated the whole time and so the qi energy just kept getting stronger and stronger and then I had gone to the Level 3 retreat to open the third eye. So this was then the weekend after that - so my qi was still very strong but ironically it was from my fasting! So I didn't realize how strong my qi was.

I had forgotten that the qigong master taught to never pull energy blockages out from the top center of someone's skull - this is how the spirit leaves the body. So I was standing to the side of this old lady and I never touched her and she was sitting down, so she could not see what I was doing. I had my hand over the top of her skull and I accidentally pulled this heavy electromagnetic blob out of the top center of her skull and right when I felt that - then she burst out crying. And she just kept bawling. And I think everyone just scattered at that point. haha. All I remember is she left and was bawling and I left.

I went downstairs and I saw my university buddy - and I said - "You're never going to believe what just happened" and as I said that to him then she approached down the hall from the opposite direction, someone with their arm around her shoulder and she was still bawling - and so that was several minutes after I had felt that strong electromagnetic blob get pulled out of the top center of her skull.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby everything on Sun May 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Sorry to hear about this lady.

only "sink qi to dantian" seems to be the way to go.
everything
Wuji

Postby everything on Sun May 13, 2018 7:20 pm

combining the Yi Quan standing meditation does this best along with small universe meditation.

void, can you elaborate on this comment?

The key secret to not losing energy is - as I quote seven different sources in my "Idiot's Guide" training pdf - to keep the "Lower Magpie Bridge" closed - which is to flex the sphincter and perineum. This activates the vagus nerve up the spine - instead of up the front of the body. The pineal gland as the central channel is connected directly to the perineum. So the key is to keep the energy in the lower tan t'ien - that is if you don't want to be healing other people or having other people steal your energy.

well i like the idea of helping people, but not losing energy.

idiot's guide

will do some reading.
Last edited by everything on Sun May 13, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Sun May 13, 2018 7:51 pm

everything wrote:
combining the Yi Quan standing meditation does this best along with small universe meditation.

void, can you elaborate on this comment?

After doing this for a long time, the energy will begin to be able to fully collect in your elixir field. Although you are gathering, if you are not good at wielding, you will still not be able to express it skillfully. You must send energy collected in your elixir field upward from your lower back to dwell in your chest, fill your abdomen and organs, be concentrated at your ribs, and flush your brain. Additionally, in your ordinary practice, your body will be unusually upright and your hands and feet will be unusually maneuverable.

https://brennantranslation.wordpress.co ... -dianchen/
Thus I understand that the energies of the five major organs – the energies of water [kidneys], wood [liver], fire [heart], earth [spleen], metal [lungs] – cycle around, generating each other, in accordance with the energies of sky and ground, passive and active, and the five elements, cycling uninterruptedly. As this cycling sends energy coursing through to the eyes, ears, and skeletal frame, spirit is expressed and there is wisdom.

https://brennantranslation.wordpress.co ... un-lutang/
The right path of Intent Boxing (Yi Quan) does not go beyond the ancient postures of old Three Fists and two energies (Qi) of Dragon and Tiger. Two energies of Dragon and Tiger are skills....

http://www.chinafrominside.com/ma/xyxy/sanquan.html

So that pretty much corroborates my original claim!!

Quote is from the founder of Yi Quan,
Wang, Xiangzhai
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby everything on Sun May 13, 2018 8:16 pm

ok thanks a lot...
everything
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Sun May 13, 2018 11:45 pm

just for the record:
..."what I am taking about has just been figured out how to be "mass produced" by M.I.T...."
graphen-
is the Polish University and scientist invention, M.I.T., just "borrowed" and polished it, eventually :)
void, you seems to know
part of the picture
unfortunately. -oldman-

be careful what you`re writing, you may kill TTOTY ! -/the thread of the year /
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby everything on Mon May 14, 2018 8:22 am

Graphene really deserves a separate thread as it's a huge topic.

But yeah maybe that derails TTOTY.

Back to sinking qi, I have some questions here about "storage". Reading Taoist Yoga is too confusing.
Last edited by everything on Mon May 14, 2018 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Mon May 14, 2018 12:33 pm

everything wrote:Graphene really deserves a separate thread as it's a huge topic.

But yeah maybe that derails TTOTY.

Back to sinking qi, I have some questions here about "storage". Reading Taoist Yoga is too confusing.

So there is an "inner cavity" to the lower tan t'ien. You saw that Female Magnetic Qigong vid on the tan t'ien thread?

So I just posted a series from the Chinese Medical Qigong textbook - on my blog.

So you have to build up a "qi mass" ball. But the small universe - when you swallow the qi-saliva-cerebrospinal fluid that overflows out of the skull via the sinus cavity - then it creates get heat in the stomach and the qi is absorbed - digested - back into the small intestines for storage. The small intestine is the 2nd brain - so the neurons have serotonin as neurohormones but also as neurotransmitters - and the energy is stored in the collagen - the microtubules.

Collagen is the most common protein in the body - it's actually a "meta-material" - meaning it is piezoelectric but also it has "reverse time" storage of energy - a mini-black hole as superluminal quantum entanglement - and so then has superconducting proton energy storage....

And so this is controlled by the mind - so the Yuan Qi is the process of the Biophotons ionizing the neurohormones and water - and so the serotonin as the tryptophan actually stores up the biophoton energy - just as plants use photosynthesis to "store" up electron energy and turn it into anti-gravity carbon-based life.

So Chapter 6 to 8 - it is all about going to chapter 9 - in Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality the "cold storage."

The celibacy is necessary to keep building up the Yuan Qi once it is activated - but Yuan Qi being spiritual is also non-local - and so the body-mind merges with the Emptiness of the Universe.

So that is the tricky part because if you use your energy for healing or maybe out of anger you send out qi - then - especially if there is any thought of lust that is subconscious - this is a biophoton signal that triggers the pineal gland to send a sympathetic nervous system signal to the internal reproductive organ - the kidney which then triggers the prostate and the "mortal gate" at the root of the reproductive organ.

So that happens at the speed of light more or less - as a frequency photon signal - and so the standing exercise is to purify the energy and ionize it again through the piezoelectric force of the legs shaking - the antigravity pressure and the suction of the meditation and deep reverse breathing. This is what I did not know at first - I was trying to rely on full lotus for celibacy and also with the right leg on top - that actually sends energy OUT of the body. haha.

Yeah so then once the third eye is fully open - then you can recharge the energy almost as fast as you use it - this is called Celestial Qi healing - it's what Yan Xin does and Chunyi Lin also does this. But you still have to be careful. It's called the Bindu Chakra - so you can also fast at that stage - and water flows down from the pineal gland as the top of the skull pulsates with qi energy and the Bihaui point opens up - for astral spirit travel.

So internal martial arts is not about the astral spirit travel but instead about storing the qi in the bones - the basic process then is the Spirit as biophotons goes into the Earth and turns the WAter into Air (reverse time energy).

Yes Graphene does this also - it is literally antimatter energy as the positron is the chiral spin. So due to the crystal structure - you have a set of three atoms in a left handed or right handed form - so either you twist the graphene as a bi-layer or you twist the dielectric medium as the magnetic field - and the graphene switches from a conductor with no resistance - at a constant speed due to the charge being from virtual photons with no mass - or you switch to a semi-conductor since you go against the chiral of the phase - the spin is based on the graphene structure.

So similarly - the standing active exercise is a macroquantum spin-based energy - from pure time that is nonlocal - time-frequency is spin 1/2 so no need for spatial measurement. It is pure 2-dimensional energy with no "height" as wavelength amplitude (that uses symmetric math). So that is why the right hand - left foot and left hand - right foot secret is crucial - as it switches the spin based on the upper and lower body with the hands as the lower body - as the hands hang below the waist - but then you raise the right hand up - so this "returns" or "restrains" the vagus nerve - as the White Tiger - it resonates back to its source as the lung energy.

So when the legs shake - as I quote - the secret of advanced standing active exercise is a standing resonance with the Schumann Earth Ionosphere - lightning striking Earth at 40 times per second. So then with a standing wave at 7 to 9 times per second horizontally - so the ELF pulsating. So the Yuan Qi is actually the Earth energy that is harmonized as a Quantum Zeno Effect - you recharge the energy using the biophotons that are synchronized and opens up the Earth yin qi channel and connects it with the yang qi from above as the Lunar Tiger. So the secret of the Water is it has "Air" within it as the Yuan Qi, as reverse time energy due to the Fire (yang) going into the EArth (yin) so that the secret yang of Air in the Water - turns the Fire into Heaven by bringing the yang of the water back to the lungs to connect with the yin qi of the heart. This is the small universe cycling of the elements - the yang organs - liver, heart, kidney, spleen, lungs. I think that is correct. haha.

So my point is - that yes the small intestines have to store the energy but once the central channel is opened up via the fully open third eye - if you get past chapter 6 in training - this means to keep building up the Yuan Qi energy to then increase the Yuan Shen as the third eye. But if you don't get past chapter six - like me - I got a "taste" of the Yuan Qi as the T'ai Chi enlightenment experience - but then I "fell out of enlightenment." haha. So that is why it is important to understand the secrets of the Dragon and Tiger - to maintain celibacy and keep building up the Yuan Qi - and then only after the third eye is fully open can you achieve "cold storage."

The "cold storage" is also described in Buddhism by quantum biologist P.P. Yupapin - he is in Thailand - just like Graphene -it is a "Whispering Gallery Mode" - which means the light pulsates due to the spin reversing as anti-matter charge of the electron from the positron. So you have the spin reversing in chirality - what qigong master Yan Xin calls the "virtual information field" - and so you reverse time and frequency. The Yuan Qi is at zero time while the Yuan Jing is from reverse time with superluminal momentum - faster than light as antimatter energy called the Golden Key of "yin matter." Then the Yuan Shen is the light turned around so that the virtual photons are captured - so you get precognitive visions and also you can see ghosts and send the ghosts back into the Emptiness of the Yuan Qi. So qigong master Chunyi Lin actually heals "ghost pollution" - he clears ghosts out of areas. He says sometimes it takes him a few visits to an area to clear out the ghost pollution. Another way to say this - is the ghosts come to him to get healed.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby everything on Mon May 14, 2018 7:24 pm

It's hard to follow the science topics, and many entertaining stories, but to try to summarize, you're saying to do this (that taiji and qigong books say to do):

- microcosmic orbit
- keep an upper and lower bridge to not lose energy
- sink qi to dantian into "cold storage"
- convert jing to qi to shen

- what about exercises depending on time of day? For example, 11 p.m. to 1 p.m. are great for me. Mornings? Ugh.
- what if the WAGs (wives and girlfriends) don't like celibacy?
everything
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Mon May 14, 2018 8:24 pm

everything wrote:It's hard to follow the science topics, and many entertaining stories, but to try to summarize, you're saying to do this (that taiji and qigong books say to do):

- microcosmic orbit
- keep an upper and lower bridge to not lose energy
- sink qi to dantian into "cold storage"
- convert jing to qi to shen

- what about exercises depending on time of day? For example, 11 p.m. to 1 p.m. are great for me. Mornings? Ugh.
- what if the WAGs (wives and girlfriends) don't like celibacy?

The whole "jing to qi to shen" meme is not quite accurate. The oldest definition of qi is literally to put fire under water to create steam (qi). So the fire is the shen that is put under the jing (water) to create qi. So there is just a deepening of this process. We all have spirit - even after death - it is just that for most of us it is "yin shen" after death. So if we restore the jing back to a 16 year old then we can activate the yuan qi and so experience our yuan shen - the impersonal soul. This is a type of immortality - or resonating with the formless awareness as the T'ai Chi - the universal life force.

Anyway this level can only be done on "retreat" as Chunyi Lin says - it requires the male to be separated. The original human culture had all the males go on one month long retreat every year - called Tshoma - during which time it is fasting and trance dancing all the time. It is geared toward the males in puberty as the training is easiest when the life force is strong. But to fully open the third eye requires more intense training - what happens is the males end up running around due to too much energy. So the older males have to calm the younger males down to control the energy.

So this is why the "jing" is the foundation - because the lecithin myelinates the neurons - it insulates the neurons so the neurons can hold more charge. So a qigong master can charge up your brain with shen - from the Emptiness but this only works if you properly build up the foundation through celibacy. So at first the shen is weak - and you don't even see light internally. But as you build up jing then you see light internally with the eyes closed. But this is still "relative void" from the yang qi building up - and only when the Yuan Qi is activated then you see light externally and you have the T'ai Chi experience. The original human culture, the San bushmen, called this "cracking open the Ostrich Egg" - since the Ostrich Egg has strong N/om or jing energy.

And so - yes I had a wrong Western understanding because I was reading the whole "white male enlightenment" scene of Advaita Nondualism - which is really just Brahmin meditation that required the caste separation. The Brahmin priests are not allowed even eye contact with females - this was the strict original mind yoga meditation training - and so even if eye contact with a female was made then 3 days of purification was required. And also there is this teaching that the truth was "static" - and so formless awareness is in everything as liberation.

So actually the standing active meditation is to heal the body as much as the mind - and so the health is built in. Whereas the Brahmin mind yogis - they let their body waste away as some kind an illusion because they have the lower castes to take care of their body, etc. So when I had my "enlightenment experience" - I thought - who I am is not my mind, not my body either - and so being awake is an illusion. So then I thought well a piece of crap has just as much Emptiness as formless awareness as some holy person - and so I ate out of dumpsters and I ate meat again and if females were attracted to my energy then I gave them my energy - and so I used up my "yang qi" energy and also harmed my health a lot.

So now my "yin qi" very easily goes out of my skull - it takes the standing active meditation to ground the energy back into the small intestines. So also it requires constant purification. You ask - what is the best time to practice? the Shaolin training is to get up at 4 am because this is when the LUng channel - the yang qi - is dominant. In western science - the sympathetic energy is strongest around 5 am when the cortisol kicks in to wake people up and so that is most dangerous to lose celibacy. So from what I read - then the fire in the lower tan t'ien is built up to its hottest level by say 11 a.m.

It is ideal to not eat dinner - as monks do not eat after noon - and so only when your intestines are cleared out then you can see the light internally. And so this is called "modified bigu" diet. So it is a kind of trick to first build up the qi energy so then you need less food. But again this requires being able to control your schedule of eating, etc.

So for me - I can not control these things. I worked at an environmental nonprofit because I got into this training as nonwestern philosophy since I know Western philosophy has destroyed ecology and social justice. So - to me - a person could become a spiritual master but then they say - hey let's take cruise ships to heal the planet! Even though cruise ships are proven to destroy the ecology - by spewing out shit into the oceans and spewing out pollution into the air. If you take one cruise ship it is the same as driving a car for half your life. So an individual could train to be a spiritual master but if their philosophy is still part of the patriarchal destructive materialism - like buddhism is a reform religion of Brahminism - so Buddhism fits very well with Western science. And the "qigong revolution" in China was actually the best means for the Communist regime to Westernize China - as Dr. David Palmer so deftly details in his book "Qigong Fever." I corresponded with him and he nicely sent me one of his articles that I could not access at the University.

So it is kind of like in Burma - there are the full lotus "power yoga" monks in the forest - and the military regime aligns with them for their spiritual power. Then there's the urban "mind yoga" Vipassana meditation scene - like Aung San Suu Kyi - and so even though they don't have power - their philosophy is that the process is the goal. But again this is still Buddhism which is itself a reform religion as part of patriarchy and so then they freak out over Islam - and in reality are reacting to their own British genocidal colonial past....

So the original human culture had the females in control of the land, the females controlled the male energy and the males used their energy to heal the females. So it is only a few males who would go off alone and develop the "yang shen" abilities - to physical travel into other bodies or physically change their own bodies. And the village would be scared of these isolated males. And so then in Ethiopia this developed into alchemy as an ancient metallurgy science. The Blacksmiths are alone as a "caste" and so are the first monks as alchemists but also as shamans - before the Vedic chariot Brahmin religion - and chariot patriarchy spread into Europe around 3000 BCE.

So originally the females living in a group in Nature were in touch with their healing energy from the Pineal gland synchronized with the Moon - this goes back to before 70,000 years ago - and so the females were the first healers. The males mimicked this female lunar energy from the female trance dancing at first menstruation. This is why females are yang internally and males are yin internally. And so the males have to become female as yang internally - which means the longer you sit in full lotus the deeper the female orgasms you have through the vagus nerve - instead of the male ejaculation as a sympathetic nervous system "spike" of cortisol. The secret is to keep building up the vagus nerve energy.

This is why it is called the paradox of standing and yet relaxing the muscles while motionless - because it is the vagus nerve that builds up the qi energy as deep relaxation. So basically I had a very beautiful girlfriend - she was very desirable. But I was not interested in being tied down and when I went to the qigong class - the initiation from the qigong master was greater bliss than any "love" I had with my girlfriend - and she picked me up from the class! haha. So I saw bright light and experienced great bliss from that first qigong class and I had to be honest with myself - this was deeper love and bliss. So then I began studying qigong books and then after things broke up with my girlfriend - then I switched. I dropped out of graduate school due to all the corruption but since my parents wanted me to finish - then they paid for it but I said - only if I can take the qigong classes. So I did it through the African studies department as nonwestern philosophy that challenged the "natural law" racism of Plato and Aristotle. And so I just stayed in my room mainly and I meditated at least 4 hours a day - and then took the qigong classes and studied more meditation books. But I was reading all nonwestern meditation books - and so I was still being confused by the Brahmin Vedic b.s. stuff. So then to prepare for the Level 3 class to open the third eye - the class teaches fasting as "qi energy feasting."

So Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality describes how when the lower tan t'ien gets real hot then you can go without food for a week - to build up the qi more. And so I did this to prepare for the Level 3 class - like a real nerd geek - I thought I would "jump ahead" of the teaching. And so my qi energy got real strong - at first the kidney gets real hot, then the thymus and then the pineal gland gets real hot. Then the top of the skull gets soft and pulsates with qi, as do the centers of the hands and feet and the bones get real pliable - like a baby. So when I went to the Level 3 class then I could smell cancer as rotting flesh and I saw ghosts - and the qigong master said, "someone can see this" so he explained what it was - meaning he knew what I was experiencing. Then I asked him what I should do and he read my aura. Then he left the room and I was alone in the room as it was during the break. Suddenly the center of my brain was on fire and so I knew he was working to open my third eye - right after he had read my aura. But the energy was so strong that my mind was not quite ready yet.

So it is like Poonjaji describes - in his memoir, "Nothing Ever Happens" - he shot Shaktipat in this Westerner and the young male was running around for a week yelling that he was Jesus. His brain got fried. haha. It is quite real - i have a vid in my playlist of a qigong master saying how the brain can really get fried. So it is dangerous unless the "Jing" as myelination as ionized lecithin is built up.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That