New (regulatory?) Wushu Sports Body in Canada

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

New (regulatory?) Wushu Sports Body in Canada

Postby Appledog on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:13 am

Hello, I'd like to maintain a 'cool post count' of 108 posts. This particular post has gone beyond that number and has therefore expired.

I'm sorry if you were looking for some old information but I'll do my best to answer you if you send me a DM with a question in it.
Last edited by Appledog on Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Appledog
Wuji

Re: New (regulatory?) Wushu Sports Body in Canada

Postby edededed on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:38 am

It's a challenge.

Due to breadth, it is kind of like setting up an "any kind of visual art related to China" body in Canada.
So calligraphy, painting, paper folding, paper cutting, fabric dying, etc. would all be subject to it.

What is the objective?
And who is in scope? ("Wushu" = modern competition wushu?)

In China, a common idiom is "adding legs to a snake."
edededed
Great Old One

Re: New (regulatory?) Wushu Sports Body in Canada

Postby Appledog on Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:27 pm

Hello, I'd like to maintain a 'cool post count' of 108 posts. This particular post has gone beyond that number and has therefore expired.

I'm sorry if you were looking for some old information but I'll do my best to answer you if you send me a DM with a question in it.
Last edited by Appledog on Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
Appledog
Wuji

Return to Been There Done That