My personal metings with sars-cov2

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

My personal metings with sars-cov2

Postby wiesiek on Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:17 am

1st one, couple weeks ago, was easy one, I tested myself with the +
For treatment one session under BICOM machine was sufficient to get rid of it.(I get lo amount of the pathogen, I suppose),

Bicom is(not new), German`s invention machine for bio-resonance, it works by matching frequency deadly for any given pathogen. I just started to study it deeper, my wife is advanced on this field. It is in close relation with TCM. I would say - kinda of advanced cyber acupuncture.

2nd time is now,
- Monday/Tuesday this week I get flu symptoms, so I tested myself again with +.
For treatment, this time I have to use synergy of the machine and drug - Viregyt-K - here in Poland commercial name of 100 mg. amantadine pills.(It not allow build viruses films on neurons )
Three days was pretty hard, but not deadly, today I`m quite good, however still weak.
What`s interesting: biggest concentration of the pathogen was in my liver and spleen. Lungs was little infected .
(data tested).

Be safe, and not allow psychosis waves washing out the brain.
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Re: My personal metings with sars-cov2

Postby everything on Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:34 pm

glad you're feeling better.

so you have special access to treatments and technology others do not? can you "ELI5" (explain like I'm five years old)?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby HotSoup on Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:53 am

BICOM is a diagnostic device, not therapeutic. It uses bioresonance to detect anomalies in one’s body and BR has nothing in common with TCM/acupuncture. What most likely happened was that you had tested positively and the second test, now with a BICOM device, showed nothing serious. That was the best possible outcome, glad that you had it!
HotSoup
Anjing

Postby wiesiek on Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:16 am

@HotSoup
You know, that bell is ringing, but you don`t know where exactly it is, :)

@thx, everything.
Today I even returned to my standard trainings practice.
Speakin` about BICOM:
It is able to produce vast array of frequencies, and sending them thru bunch of special electrodes into the body.
You can set them up personally, or use preprogrammed ones , and it isn`t new, or mysterious technology.
In fact, it is available more than 20 years, however
, is like homeopathy, marked as >blind corner< of the official medicine.
And, yes HS, it can be used to detect anomalies via computer programs, but this hardly works, like 50/50.(like PCR test ;D )
You have to use human operator, not machine to get it works. Real trick is here -oldman-
so,
we are in diagnose part - when you have information sample - it can be compared with patient - it`s so simple.
Then therapy can be done, by setting up frequency/s/ deadly for given pathogen.
Problem, or draw back, if you wish - therapy time.
My case was easy one (couple h., ea. day), but advanced neuro- lime is takin` around two years,
on + - no side effects.
best
W.
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:19 am

ps
connection with TCM - using points of meridians - nuf to say -sumo-
Last edited by wiesiek on Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiesiek
Wuji

Return to Been There Done That