I've come up with a new martial art

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

I've come up with a new martial art

Postby Appledog on Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:47 am

Every once in a generation a master rises above the crowds. Today I present to you the latest technology -- budo.

It's a new martial art I've come up with which is a combination of boxing and judo. Hence the name.

It is a hyper-modern martial art. The only weapons we use are guns. We have several so-called 'gun-kata' in which we train to draw, fire, and holster our guns against opponents at various ranges and directions.

We even have secret moves. But I can't tell you about them -- not because they're too deadly. We're not that pretentious. For example we have in our traditional quanpu a very funny joke. And if you hear this joke you will die laughing. We train to recite the joke in a foreign language so that we don't accidentally die upon hearing the joke ourselves. Thankfully we have never had to use these kinds of deadly techniques in actual combat.

Sign up today -- for more information please contact Appledog, 11th degree black belt. In our school, belts go up to 11.
Appledog
Wuji

Re: I've come up with a new martial art

Postby Doc Stier on Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:53 am

Well damn, dude! Where do I sign up? LOL ;D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Return to Been There Done That