ahh...john chang

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: ahh...john chang

Postby Dmitri on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:03 am

You don't expect me to give away all that valuable secret information for free, do you?!
If I tell you, it would be during a weekend workshop for $689.95 (plus S&H)
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby qiphlow on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:22 am

Doc Stier wrote:
And speaking of which.....does chi actually go around corners, or only in straight lines....ummm, or is it only in circles, or what? ???

Doc ;)

yes, it does. ;D
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby hopgarsansau on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm

john chang is one of the li kong jin individuals that ive come close to believing was actually "possible"

i had a friend, who was a student of ken chung, ex columbian military, etc. etc. has trained ba gua xing yi as well as shuai jiao, venture to china to see if this shit is real, as far as i know he initially did not believe it.

he approached ma yueh liang and stumbled over before he even reached him, he described it as "totally losing your balance and composure"

he also trained with some daoists who could also do these things. he may have met with john chang, i have not spoken to him for a while.
hopgarsansau
Mingjing

Postby Michael on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:41 am

So many signs of being at least a partial fraud.
Last edited by Michael on Sun May 20, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Previous

Return to Been There Done That