Fist of grand ultimate mercy

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Fist of grand ultimate mercy

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:45 am

50 shmifty, im 45! lol

check this dude, he's 93!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr5vQm_i09I

now that's some fuckin bagua kungfu! lol
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby bruce on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:50 shmifty, im 45! lol

check this dude, he's 93!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr5vQm_i09I

now that's some fuckin bagua kungfu! lol

come on man lol the average 45 year old man in the usa isin shitty shape. look around.

and yes that old dude in the bagua vidoe is cool. i hope to be that healthy when i am old too.
bruce
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:07 am

yes, the bar of average is low. that doesn't mean there can't be remedy.

inside of one year, if one uses a correct method and has a good diet (not expensive and not complicated), complete transformative change can occur for both body and mind.

1 year.

Invest it!
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:yes, the bar of average is low. that doesn't mean there can't be remedy.

inside of one year, if one uses a correct method and has a good diet (not expensive and not complicated), complete transformative change can occur for both body and mind.

1 year.

Invest it!

Complete method for $9.99 a month! Special offer: if you email me in the next 10 minutes, you will also get a DVD about how to become irresistible to the opposite sex for FREE!!!

Act now, don't wait! ;D

Remember, [email protected]. The ONLY email that you need to know!
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Bhassler on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:yes, the bar of average is low. that doesn't mean there can't be remedy.

1 year.

Invest it!

I'd say more like 3-4 months if you follow a good program and if you're not too sick to begin with.
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Darthwing Teorist wrote:

1 year.

Invest it!

Complete method for $9.99 a month! Special offer: if you email me in the next 10 minutes, you will also get a DVD about how to become irresistible to the opposite sex for FREE!!!

Act now, don't wait! ;D

Remember, [email protected]. The ONLY email that you need to know!

But wait! If you order now, you will also receive a One Month Supply of Long Dong Chinese Herbal Extender absolutely FREE!

So don't wait. Call now. 1-900-BIG-DICK (244-3425). Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back. ;D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:33 pm

I may be a pot calling a kettle black, but I didn't know that the Chinese were famous for Dong extension. Sun Lutang's treatise on genital shrinking springs (if you don't mind the pun) to mind. ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:18 am

Bhassler wrote:

1 year.

Invest it!

I'd say more like 3-4 months if you follow a good program and if you're not too sick to begin with.

I guess that depends on what one calls "complete transformative change"...?
If you're as "thorough" (or is it "anal"?) with defining that term as I am :), then that's just too short a time, for ANY program or level of talent or intensity of training, IMHO.
There's something to be said about "skill over time", where things need to "settle" with the body and mind.
IME anyway.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 am

mixjourneyman wrote:I may be a pot calling a kettle black, but I didn't know that the Chinese were famous for Dong extension. Sun Lutang's treatise on genital shrinking springs (if you don't mind the pun) to mind. ;D

No sh*t, Sherlock! :-\

It was a joke, dontcha know? ::)

Doc ;D
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:03 am

Where do I send my money?
Bär
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 am

Bär wrote:Where do I send my money?

Just write me an email or call Doc and one of us will let you know the details.
Last edited by Darthwing Teorist on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 am

Cool. I want to buy the complete program now, including a full course of the Chinese Long Dong pills for a... uh... a friend. Will I lose weight like a Tijuana crack whore?

(click for video)
Last edited by Bär on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bär
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:29 am

"I cry when I see a tree" - this reminds me of the other thread.
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Re: Stupid Hippies Cry About Trees

Postby Doc Stier on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Last edited by Doc Stier on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Bhassler on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:27 am

Dmitri wrote:
Bhassler wrote:

1 year.

Invest it!

I guess that depends on what one calls "complete transformative change"...?
If you're as "thorough" (or is it "anal"?) with defining that term as I am :), then that's just too short a time, for ANY program or level of talent or intensity of training, IMHO.
There's something to be said about "skill over time", where things need to "settle" with the body and mind.
IME anyway.

The body takes time to change, if you're talking about composition, metabolic processes, etc. The mind can change nearly instantaneously-- it just depends on if a person is willing to accept it or continues to hang on to old habits. Almost no one truly changes in their lives. We all make tweaks here and there, but very, very few people change to the point of becoming a "new" person. As the Buddhists say, in order to change, you must die to yourself first.

(I'm talking more about the "who" than the "what." Skill over time applies to changes in the what (learning MA, playing music, etc.), not necessarily the who (e.g. Ekhart Tolle's Power of Now hippy stuff))
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That