Fist of grand ultimate mercy

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Fist of grand ultimate mercy

Postby Dmitri on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 am

But the mind alone isn't enough here... can't do without respective body changes.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 am

Bhassler wrote:
Darth Rock&Roll wrote:yes, the bar of average is low. that doesn't mean there can't be remedy.

inside of one year, if one uses a correct method and has a good diet (not expensive and not complicated), complete transformative change can occur for both body and mind.

1 year.

Invest it!

I'd say more like 3-4 months if you follow a good program and if you're not too sick to begin with.

I agree. And by "sick" I am assuming you mean morbidly obese, sedate and eating an extremely poor diet that has a lot of crappy fat and sugars and salts in it.

If you are somewhat fit, not too badly out of shape, then yes, 3 to 4 months.

most people though? nuh uh. :)
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Mon May 18, 2009 12:08 am

7 years is needed for full exchange all of the atoms in the human body ...
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon May 18, 2009 6:05 am

Were you counting the years or the atoms? :)
Michael

Postby wiesiek on Tue May 19, 2009 12:37 am

from time when new one exchange old one inside body`s molecule
in this particular case of "counting" 8-)
or
from "big bang" -
i.e.
Brahma last breath :-*
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:37 am

wiesiek wrote:7 years is needed for full exchange all of the atoms in the human body ...

That's interesting.
Where's that data from? I'm interested to read it and how it was concluded to be so.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 am

i got this info from one of the books about food and healthly livin`
but
sorry Darth i don`t remember which one :-[
/quit readings couple ys ago due to overinformed brain cells/
however i`m shure, that i didn`t
make it up

or
idid
didi?
-oldman- -whiteflag-
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:06 am

PS
now when i diggin` into my memory...
there was big part /or whole book?/ about nature/natural cycles not only of livin` matter...
nothing more
`cause i`m on the beggining of really making it up :D ;)
best
W.
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby cdobe on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:38 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:
wiesiek wrote:7 years is needed for full exchange all of the atoms in the human body ...

That's interesting.
Where's that data from? I'm interested to read it and how it was concluded to be so.

Darth,
it's a matter of the biological half-life of substances, i.e. the time it takes statistically to halve an original substance within a certain organism. So when you know that the substance with the highest half-life value in a human organism is t1/2 = 3.5 years, you can say that all substances within the body are completely exchanged after approximately 7 years.

CD
cdobe
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 am

I can understand how substances have half life and the body will get rid of them.

But a complete exchange of atoms in a human would negate aging and doesn't make sense.
I am just wondering if the data points at direct human cell exchange throughout the entire body and if so, then how do we age?
I know our skin sloughs off and rebuilds, but I am not certain this is true of internal organs, or bones.

aging would indicate that this is not the case.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby chud on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:29 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:yes, the bar of average is low. that doesn't mean there can't be remedy.

inside of one year, if one uses a correct method and has a good diet (not expensive and not complicated), complete transformative change can occur for both body and mind.

What is your idea of a good diet? Just curious. I've found that eating healthy can sometimes be expensive.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:51 am

chud wrote:

What is your idea of a good diet? Just curious. I've found that eating healthy can sometimes be expensive.

good diet = whole foods as much as possible with even split of carbs/proteins/fats (good fats ie clear fats not saturated, not trans, not hydrogenated stuff)

no white sugar,no white flour, no white bread, avoid overly processed foods, easy on the alcohol consumption easy on the salt and eat natural salts where you can in moderate quantities. Eat butter instead of margarine and so on and Consume water!

complex carbs are best and natural sugars are better than refined sugars.

I personally do not eat mammal meat and only consume avians and fish for that sort of protein. I do enjoy good beer but not really in mass quantities, I also enjoy a red wine now and again and rarely consume liquor or liquers, but when I do, again, I don't take in a lot.

It is not expensive to eat this way. And it is always good to read food labels!

What you will find is that you may consume a little more time in food preparation, but hey, it's fun to chef it up regularly!
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby chud on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 am

Sounds reasonable, thanks for the reply.
chud
Great Old One

Postby bruce on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:
chud wrote:

good diet = whole foods as much as possible with even split of carbs/proteins/fats (good fats ie clear fats not saturated, not trans, not hydrogenated stuff)

no white sugar,no white flour, no white bread, avoid overly processed foods, easy on the alcohol consumption easy on the salt and eat natural salts where you can in moderate quantities. Eat butter instead of margarine and so on and Consume water!

I personally do not eat mammal meat and only consume avians and fish for that sort of protein. I do enjoy good beer but not really in mass quantities, I also enjoy a red wine now and again and rarely consume liquor or liquers, but when I do, again, I don't take in a lot.

What you will find is that you may consume a little more time in food preparation, but hey, it's fun to chef it up regularly!

that is the kind of discipline i need. i have found it very hard to do with the nature of my job but then again it is all up to me ...
bruce
Great Old One

Postby Juan on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:
chud wrote:

I basically try to adhere to this kind of diet as well...although I cheat every once in a while.
Juan
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That