Warning to Stephen Yan

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Warning to Stephen Yan

Postby RobP2 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Breathe, Graham, breathe ;D ;D
"If your life seems dull and boring - it is" - Derek & Clive
http://www.systemauk.com/
RobP2
Great Old One

Re: More Photos from Dr Yans Trip to China

Postby GrahamB on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 pm

-hulk-

;D
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby stephen yan on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:28 pm

GrahamB wrote:-argh-

Oh for God's sake, inept link posting is painful to watch - here you go:

http://www.tai-chi.co.nz/Addressing%20Mr%20Jon%20Dyer%20(Unfortunately).html

Thank you !
stephen yan
Huajing

Postby yusuf on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 am

stephen yan wrote:Mr Jon Dyer has been often confusing his own mind ever since he became my student more than 13 years ago, he still does that from time to time. He wrote that i "carry excessive girth",as people can see the photoes i posted which i took early this year ,it is clear that Mr jon Dyer lied to public again. JON dyer also lied about my students building my house for me , as my house was built up by a team of proffesional builders , and my indoor students only helped me to set up my garden , they got teaching for free at that time and free for many years , if some of them stoped coming , then it was not me break my promise. funny enough , mr. jon dyer in his blog sounded like he cares for my students , but on several occasions ,he said to me "why don't you ask your student to it ?"when he saw me doing gardening .mr jon lied about tridition of BAISHI ceremony ,he lied about competition in November 2005 (where Mr David Stella had already trained with me for nearly three years , I have trained David to a number of successful Sanshou Tournaments with the most memorable being his Championship win for the Australasian Title in 2005.He is still training with me and helps in both big class and small group training ),mr jon dyer lied about MY MEETING with Mr Dan Brook ,he lied about a forward stance(hu bu) weight 50% \50% on both feet which anyone with little physics knowledge will see mr jon dyer's eye has some problem to say that.mr jon dyer lied about my skill in which i have had JODO and AIKIDO instructors learned from me for a couple of years. Mr jon Dyer carried excessive lies and excessive clsssless abusive languages , i will put more facts out for public to see in next few days , please check my above link , thank you. Stephen Yan

Dr Yan.. you should post that stuff in btdt.. or just get the handbags out in private
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Re: Warning to Stephen Yan

Postby Ian on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 am

JON DYER JON DYER JON DYER

STEPHEN YAN STEPHEN YAN STEPHEN!

DYER!

!!!
Ian

Return to Been There Done That