Fuck You [fill in blank]

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Fuck You [fill in blank]

Postby Bodywork on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 am

To the political comments in the States:
All of them...every…one…is selling us out.
I work with veeery wealthy people as part of my profession.
A friend gets back from taking senators and congressmen (both parties) on a trip on his yacht- for which he received some very profitable considerations. One senator sad to him; "David, if the people in this country ever knew what we were really doing in DC they would come down and kill us all."
That Senator ran for president!

Believe me when I tell you that nothing...NOTHING pleases them more then for you all to think it is a "party thing." As a congressman said to another developer I know. "When the public gets their eye on the ball, we just fan the party flames and distract them."

We are all are being sold down the river and the public doesn't even know it. The Health care law was about taxes and money and creating a new government agency that will be a ready sink hole for tax games. Games that will kick in after Obama leaves office.
Only a fool thinks they actually cared about you and your health.

Remember dems and republicans were voting on bills that would increase the profits of companies they invested in . Harry Reid $150- $175 a year is now worth over $8M. When asked how this could possibly happen he said "Wise investments." You Tube it. And watch how he looks over his shoulder for help and gets veeery nervous!! Can anyone spell insider trading? Yet only congress can pass a law against congressmen’s best interest.
I return you to your party affiliated games. As I say F___ You to all of them!
Last edited by Bodywork on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bodywork

Postby jonathanarthur on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:38 pm

...time.
jonathanarthur

Postby jonathanarthur on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:26 pm

...and inefficient psychological mechanisms.
jonathanarthur

Postby gzregorz on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 am

Bodywork wrote:To the political comments in the States:
All of them...every…one…is selling us out.
I work with veeery wealthy people as part of my profession.
A friend gets back from taking senators and congressmen (both parties) on a trip on his yacht- for which he received some very profitable considerations. One senator sad to him; "David, if the people in this country ever knew what we were really doing in DC they would come down and kill us all."
That Senator ran for president!

Believe me when I tell you that nothing...NOTHING pleases them more then for you all to think it is a "party thing." As a congressman said to another developer I know. "When the public gets their eye on the ball, we just fan the party flames and distract them."

We are all are being sold down the river and the public doesn't even know it. The Health care law was about taxes and money and creating a new government agency that will be a ready sink hole for tax games. Games that will kick in after Obama leaves office.
Only a fool thinks they actually cared about you and your health.

Remember dems and republicans were voting on bills that would increase the profits of companies they invested in . Harry Reid $150- $175 a year is now worth over $8M. When asked how this could possibly happen he said "Wise investments." You Tube it. And watch how he looks over his shoulder for help and gets veeery nervous!! Can anyone spell insider trading? Yet only congress can pass a law against congressmen’s best interest.
I return you to your party affiliated games. As I say F___ You to all of them!

Pretty much every act of war this country has been involved in has been nothing more than a huge transfer of wealth. While everyone is waving the flag and talking tough money is changing hands.

For fuck's sake we're still fighting in Afganistan!

Bring the troops home!

Fuck you Haliburton!!!
Last edited by gzregorz on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby qiphlow on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 pm

esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Blackcat on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Hot Chick
Blackcat
Anjing

Postby yusuf on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 am

fuck you david cameron, nick clegg and ed milliband.. we need a benevolent dictator to clean out these fucking bastard stables full of political horseshit and the braindead whores that produce it
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby fisherman on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 am

GO Hyundai 104th.
You fuck up my car? We will now be speaking through my attorney you fucks!
fisherman
Great Old One

Postby gzregorz on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Fuck you Nancy Grace!

One suicide wasn't enough?
Last edited by gzregorz on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:13 am

FuYu
Ridley Scott
for sending old stupid fart into the space /not to mention the caesar cut, i like particularly staples , and please give me some of her dope;)
and
over all, spoiling quite interesting possibility to make the story
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:21 am

and
shit,
like this,
when I 1st time after 10_+ years decided go to cinema... >:(
from the another hand his production is slightly better than most of the contemporary production,
to bad that just >slightly<
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby fuga on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 pm

...lady who called in response to craigslist ad to buy kid's bike and never showed up or even called.
fuga
Great Old One

Postby fuga on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:52 am

Almost as bad as the guy who short changed my kid and her friend 50 cents to buy some pots they were selling at their yard sale. He threw them a bunch of coins and drove off.
fuga
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 pm

fuga wrote:Almost as bad as the guy who short changed my kid and her friend 50 cents to buy some pots they were selling at their yard sale. He threw them a bunch of coins and drove off.

Zoinks. Weirdo.

Garage sales can be fun, though. I had fun once requring a guy who used to give me a hard time at work that he take speakers with an amp/receiver when he didn't want the speakers. The receiver was a super deal, so he couldn't pass it up. My GF laughed her ass off 'cuz the dude was besides himself not wanting to take the cheap speakers, but not being able to refuse ten bucks for a good 40 watt receiver.
Michael

Postby Areios on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:25 am

strange redhead slut........ playing with me.....
Areios
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That