Fatal Exorcism: Photos and Sound

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Fatal Exorcism: Photos and Sound

Postby Josealb on Thu May 22, 2008 7:47 am

Maybe Felipe can tell you guys about the time his father was called to help out a possesed girl from his town. Cracks me up every time. ;D
Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu May 22, 2008 7:55 am

Yeah, Felipe, please do tell! :D
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby Felipe Bidó on Thu May 22, 2008 9:27 am

- "Well, if that's the spirit of Napoleon, why isn't he speaking in french?"
- "Why, my dear, everyone speaks english in the spirit world!"
(True words spoken from a medium)

Well, the story of my father.

As some of you know, my father was the guy who introduced me to the study of religions, spirituality, etc, etc. He used to take me to seances, voodoo gatherings and all that stuff since I was a child, so I could see for myself what that world was like...

So anyway, at this particular time, there was a 'possesed' girl causing trouble in the house next to ours. She was in her twenties, and the new wife of my neighbor at the time. She was beating everyone up, screaming, clawing the guy's face, and they had to tie her up with a rope while she was screaming and claiming she was a spirit. Supposedly, someone had "bought a spirit" from a witch, to send it to the girl. She was in a very violent state, but when she was tied, she went back to normal, calling her husband and claiming she didn't remember anything. If they untied her, she just went back to her frantic state, hitting everyone.

They asked the help of an old man, who came to the house with some holy water and stuff...and she beat the shit out of him, too.

So, they called my father. He goes there with a book, and starts reading some prayers to her. She grabs his eyeglasses and twists them like a pretzel.

...my father calmly gets the glasses back and fixes them...put them on again, and starts to read.

..and she snatches the book from his hands, and takes a big chunk out of it.

So, my father sees his precious book is missing the top, and she's munching on it ;D

Ah, well, there was only one thing left to do. he calls a boy and asks him to bring him a branch from a certain tree down the street. It's a tree with thorns in its trunk, so you can find one or three thorns in its branches, too.

My father gets the branch, and whips the shit out of the girl's ass...

...and that was the end of the 'demonic' possesion. It looked as if the Devil doesn't like to be spanked, because she acted shocked as hell, and suddenly got all calm and none of that bitchy stuff she was doing. She even doozed off a bit.

And that's the story about the time my Dad spanked the crap out of the Devil and won in the third round ;D.

(Or maybe he just gave a bitchy spoiled girl the good whipping that she deserved for acting like a spoiled, violent brat pretending to be possesed).
Last edited by Felipe Bidó on Thu May 22, 2008 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu May 22, 2008 10:04 am

LOL! It is a bit what I expected. ;D Thanks for sharing. :D
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Thu May 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Dayum! Felipe's father is THE EXORCIST!!! Also known as "Spank Daddy"..... ;D ;D
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Thu May 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Well, no doubt Felipe is the man he is today thanks to a good series of arse whippings from his pater in his younger days.

BTW, Felipe, your old man sounds like a rather interesting fellow. What does he do when he is not exorcising Lucifer and refusing to lend people his books?

BTW, I have the same policy re books...perhaps I should take up spanking?
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Felipe Bidó on Thu May 22, 2008 7:27 pm

Andy, my father never hit me. We have such a high respect for each other that I always listened to what he said.

He worked as a cook for a few years in NY and now he's taking care of my nephews in NJ. I'm sure he's teaching them the ways of the Necronomicon already.
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby Ian on Thu May 22, 2008 7:31 pm

"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*

That's powerful.

I think that'd be a fine policy, actually. Give the possessed a good hard slap in the face before the exorcism, just to make sure he/she isn't just faffing around and wasting everyone's time. Nothing damaging, just a slap :D
Ian

Postby cerebus on Thu May 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Felipe, your father sounds like an incredible guy. I'd really love to meet him and talk books and the occult some day. Maybe if the two of you are on the island at the same time some day I can come down and visit with you. Kung Fu, Books, Occult Philosophy, good booze and gorgeous women. Sounds like heaven to me... 8-)
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Fri May 23, 2008 6:19 am

Felipe

that was an awesome story... had me cracking up...

f
Franklin
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Fri May 23, 2008 10:06 am

sounds like she just didn't want to have to marry the dude...
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri May 23, 2008 10:13 am

People are capable of whipping themselves into a frenzy and pretending the shit out of something right up to and including their own demise.

Crazy people are even more likely to do this.

demons and spirits are the materials of the superstitious mind and are illusion. If you do not recognize them as illusion, then you will make them real in your mind and then what follows is that your world turns into an upside down shit fest of confusion.

Buddha warned against these phenomenon and stated directly that this was illusion and not truth. He said that about 2500 years ago. people still play it up.
It's unfortunate that there are crazy religious people or just lonely crazy isolated fucked up people, but they are there and they create these dramas to fill the void that is otherwise their more or less meaningless existence.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Fri May 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:People are capable of whipping themselves into a frenzy and pretending the shit out of something right up to and including their own demise.

demons and spirits are the materials of the superstitious mind and are illusion. If you do not recognize them as illusion, then you will make them real in your mind and then what follows is that your world turns into an upside down shit fest of confusion.

Buddha warned against these phenomenon and stated directly that this was illusion and not truth. He said that about 2500 years ago. people still play it up.
It's unfortunate that there are crazy religious people or just lonely crazy isolated fucked up people, but they are there and they create these dramas to fill the void that is otherwise their more or less meaningless existence.

Sure. But hey, it's ALL illusion. Afterall, for all practical purposes, if something doesn't exist in our minds and has no impact upon our lives, then for us it does not exist. In the end all is one, all is Tao. But until then, let's explore this universe, both physical and psychological, and learn what we can about it...
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Craig on Fri May 23, 2008 4:31 pm

There is a show that used to be on called John Safran vs God where basically he went around debunking every popular religion. In the final episode he went and saw an exorcist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8afTMjc3s0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnYNDDZr ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az6f2BWDrKo&feature=user
Craig
Great Old One

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Sat May 24, 2008 5:31 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:People are capable of whipping themselves into a frenzy and pretending the shit out of something right up to and including their own demise.

Buddha said you were an illusion too, so is the comp your right shit on. Buddha might have thought that the world was an illsuion but if he was getting his ass whipped by the axe gang he would have been hoping his buddha palm would stop them, not sitting down saying his concussion is fake.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic