the Michael, Greg and Azer show

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Unsubstantiated Claim: Dozens of Jews Murdered in Odessa

Postby Azer on Wed May 07, 2014 8:31 am

grzegorz wrote:Even if a thousand Udels disagreed with me I'd still be here.

grzegorz wrote:Just for record when I PM Michael Udel to resolve his issues in private these are the responses I get.

Whats a "Udel"?

I Googled it and got University of Delaware acronym... ???
"All around, dude, try to imagine cold, cause the van is kinda hot, wrap the rat in tacky coat" - Duke Duke
Azer
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 07, 2014 8:40 am

Michael wrote:What you missed from my terse PMs was the subtext of minimal communication in order to be polite responses to your initial messages to me, and nothing else. I was hoping you might come to your senses, but doesn't look like it. Your absurd persecution complex just keeps enlarging. Get a grip, man, and stay the fuck away from me. I hate snitches.

I didn't realize you were out on parole. No wonder you hate cops. So you hate cops and gays? Are Crimean Tartars included? ;)

Well Michael, no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to be here and in fact I'm actually far from you but you're not going to censor me and I'm not going anywhere.

Btw, the first rule of prison is to mind your own business. Perhaps you should start there since a war with another poster, years ago has nothing to do with you, besides I never bothered going through with contacting the FBI for those threats made on first the black president. Perhaps to you that's normal behaviour, considering your feelings on the persecution of gays. But don't try to pretend that you care about the Jews. Because it's obvious to me that you are just trying to save face in a debate you clearly lost, thus the need for name calling and a sad attempt at public shaming.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed May 07, 2014 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Dajenarit on Wed May 07, 2014 11:46 am

I dont think Greg understands the concept of private messaging.
Dajenarit
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Dajenarit wrote:I dont think Greg understands the concept of private messaging.

Well my point is D, that one on one Mike has no issue with me. I'd be more than happy to have us insult each in private (to not derail the thread) but Michael wants to make his attacks in public.
It's cool though, Mike and I do this every Spring, we're like Peter and chicken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs

Till next time...
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed May 07, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Wed May 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Greg, you're a completely delusional, energy sucking troll, that's how you roll, snitch.

Your posts make no sense whatsoever.

Next time, huh? I had no issue with you in the past, but I definitely do now.
Michael

Re: the Michael, Greg and Azer show

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 07, 2014 5:34 pm

(Removed out of respect for the moderator's rules.)
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed May 07, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Re: the Michael, Greg and Azer show

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 14, 2014 4:26 am

Everything I've said or done on this forum I'd say and do in person as well.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed May 14, 2014 4:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Previous

Return to Been There Done That