Shooting in Florida

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Shooting in Florida

Postby Bill on Tue May 12, 2015 2:09 pm

" and a critic of the president"

LOL !!!

Greg, you are completely ignorant concerning all aspects of the case and it's wonderful to keep reading your take on it.

I did not know....
1. He's rich
2. He's a child molester
3. He's a wife abuser
4. He knocked the cell phone out of Trayvon's hand after they met
5. He's critical of the President ( oh my god, throw him into a dungeon )

8-)
Last edited by Bill on Tue May 12, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby roger hao on Tue May 12, 2015 3:36 pm

I was right - Greg was wrong - The Zimmerman trial ended exactly as I said.
and I noted that I was calling it at the time - must be jealousy or maybe a strange
obsession with opinion of right and wrong.
roger hao

Postby Steve James on Tue May 12, 2015 3:57 pm

Well, being right about the trial, and being right about GZ may or may not be the same thing.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue May 12, 2015 6:07 pm

LOL! @ Roger Hao, he probably still thinks Zimmerman is a great man just slightly misunderstood. Yes Roger you were right about the trial but completely wrong about the man, which is what we've been saying all along.

I hear the dude that shot at him was the same guy Zimmerman threatened before in a road rage incident.

@Bill, I couldn't give two f***s what people think of the president but dude appears on FOX news giving his opinions of the president so obviously he has no issue with being in the public spotlight. Everything else I listed can be found online too, not to mention lying to judges. Yes, George "Two Passports" Zimmerman is quite an upstanding citizen. I have no doubt that he'll live by stand your ground and die by stand your ground. I wonder if he called 911 to give his version of events. LOL!

Keep them coming! It's all good, I know the truth hurts and I don't blame you guys for being upset that your donations went to a loser.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue May 12, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby roger hao on Wed May 13, 2015 8:15 am

Steve - my point exactly

I think Greg doesn't get it.
Being right about George doesn't change being wrong about the trial.
I mean - who really cares about anything related to George Z.

Greg is still campaigning the trial - I think he believes OJ is guilty also.
Last edited by roger hao on Wed May 13, 2015 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
roger hao

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 8:31 am

LOL! Well Roger according to your logic not guilty means a man was completely innocent, right?
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 8:34 am

George Zimmerman aside, this case is interesting dude claims George was stocking him and used stand your ground to shoot him.

Yet Zimmerman claims he was just going to the doctor and no one has been charged with anything, payback is a bitch.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#secti ... -83518670/

In any other non stand your ground state most likely you'd be arrested once the police saw this.

Being that the other dude is paralegal it looks like Zimmerman has met his match.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 am

Then again considering Zimmerman's history I suppose having him stalk you would be considered threatening.

•In September 2013, his estranged wife and her father accused Zimmerman of threatening them with a gun as the couple tried to divide up their personal belongings. He was handcuffed that day but soon released.

•He spent two days in the Seminole County jail in November 2013 after his then-girlfriend accused him of threatening her with a shotgun, pushing her out the door of their home and locking it. She later recanted.

•He was arrested again Jan. 9, accused by Lake Mary police of aggravated assault, but prosecutors backed away from filing criminal charges in that domestic-violence case after they said his accuser changed her story.

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby roger hao on Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 pm

No Greg -
I called the outcome of the trial and you went with emotion and a sense of right and wrong.
You constantly google up George Z and report here and that is the only way I ever hear about him.
I actually like the verdict of the judge years ago - when he had a biker in court for disturbing the
peace -
'How do you plead?'

"Not guilty your honor"

'Bullshit - you wouldn't be here if you weren't guilty -
Guilty as charged!'
roger hao

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Oh Roger, you are the one getting emotional here. Just like when you embarrassed yourself by saying brother orange wasn't growing oranges. LOL!

Being and staying informed on world events and news is what I do.

I don't need to look for news on Zimmerman the news just comes to me.

By the way, I met someone who knows you and he says that you're not so bad in person and I'll take his word for it.

Good times, btw it's cool if we disagree. I also was convinced Zimmerman would get off due to the retarded laws of Florida. At one time it was legal to bar the Chinese immigrants from becoming legal and bringing over their wives. The outcome of the case was never my main focus of this thread.

Meanwhile a couple in Florida might get up to 15 years for having sex on the beach (at least the man anyway). To me verdicts or jail sentences don't prove or disprove anything so perhaps we've been discussing two different things from the start.

Also I always believed OJ was guilty although I really didn't give a damn about that trial either way, I was young and was living the life of a musician besides celebrity news has never been my thing.

Anyway at this point this thread is mostly for entertainment purposes only so there's no need to take this seriously anymore than distinguishing a Mandarin from an orange is something that needs to be taken seriously.
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Larry Wilmore put it best. "George Zimmerman got shot in a road rage incident which would not have happened had he been in jail."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/larry-wilmor ... ting-shot/
Last edited by grzegorz on Wed May 13, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby roger hao on Thu May 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Greg - haha
roger hao

Postby roger hao on Fri May 15, 2015 8:00 am

Greg -
Of course I am a nice guy - hard working / big family / no longer carry firearm

If you had said in the beginning that George was going to get off but let's form a knitting circle
and discuss moral implications and the depravity of the man I would never have stressed my
viewpoint.
roger hao

Postby Bill on Tue May 19, 2015 3:07 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:29 am

LOL! Nice gif!

He was probably was dancing after killing the kid too.

I knew he'd be found not guilty too because of the Stand Your Ground Law in which saying you feared for your life is enough.

Well the door swings both ways. The man who shot at Zimmerman is claiming Stand Your Ground.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2195082/george ... ot-guilty/

Karma has a sense of humor.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic