Shooting in Florida

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Shooting in Florida

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:41 pm

The dude that shot at Zimmerman was arrested for pissing in his neighbor's door. LOL!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/bre ... story.html
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:19 pm

I always said Zimmerman was a twisted f***.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/george- ... y-admirer/

I rest my case.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:00 pm

George Zimmerman says gun shops need to stop selling to ALL Muslims to prevent another massacre as he says his heart bleeds for mass shooting victims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-gay.html
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:11 pm

grzegorz wrote:George Zimmerman says gun shops need to stop selling to ALL Muslims to prevent another massacre as he says his heart bleeds for mass shooting victims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-gay.html

Douchefuc*s like Zimmerman don't see their own face when it is shat upon by themselves!
So he wants to stop Muslims and prevent another massacre but allow people like himself to be armed to the yinyang while shooting other US citizens ???
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:10 am

That the local police would support a cretin like Z the way they did, who seems like a pluperfect Trump supporter, is kind of a bellwether for part of USA politics. Here's hoping that he's the lunatic fringe and not the mainstream.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Zimmerman punched for bragging about killing Trayvon Martin

BY TOBIAS SALINGER DENIS SLATTERY

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Thursday, August 4, 2016, 11:04 PM

Officials: George Zimmerman punched in face for allegedly bragging about killing Trayvon Martin

George Zimmerman was punched in the face at a Florida bar after bragging about killing Trayvon Martin, officials and witnesses said.

The former neighborhood watchman said he was clocked by a drunken diner who mistook him for someone else at the Gators Riverside Grille in Sanford around 5:00 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report obtained by the Daily News.

“This man just punched me in the face,” Zimmerman told a 911 dispatcher. “He said he was going to kill me. You need to send three or four cops.”

But staff at the restaurant and witnesses countered the acquitted murderer’s account and said the incident was nothing more than a shoving match that stemmed from Zimmerman bragging about his notorious past.

“They shoved each other and that was the end,” Gators Riverside Grille owner Edward Winters told The News.

“He said, ‘You don’t know who I am, do you?’ And Zimmerman said, ‘I’m George Zimmerman,’” Winters added.

Witnesses told investigators Zimmerman announced himself in the restaurant as the man cleared on self-defense grounds in the 2012 shooting of Martin.

Zimmerman, who recently auctioned off the 9-mm. handgun he used to kill the teen for $250,000, was acquitted of shooting the unarmed 17-year-old in a 2013 trial.

The 32-year-old complimented a man’s Confederate flag tattoo and then started talking about Martin.

“You’re bragging about that?” a man said as he approached the group.

Zimmerman told the Orlando Sentinel Thursday that his drunken assailant, identified in the police report as “Eddie,” thought he was Matthew Apperson, the man accused of shooting at Zimmerman during a road-rage confrontation last year.

“You better get the f--- out of here you n----r lover, you ain’t welcome here,” the man told Zimmerman before punching him and breaking his glasses.

The man then fled on a blue Harley Davidson motorcycle.

“He told me he was going to kill me, he told me he’d f---ing shoot me, he punched me in the face,” Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher.

Since the death of Martin, Zimmerman has had a number of high-profile run-ins with the law, including the road rage incident where he was shot by Apperson.

He has been arrested twice in recent years for domestic incidents, including last January when he reportedly threw a wine bottle at his then-girlfriend’s head.

The woman later recanted her story and charges against Zimmerman were dropped.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/z ... -1.2739089
Last edited by grzegorz on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:40 am

So the drunk guy thought Z was the guy who shot Z, so the drunk guy punched Z, even though he accused him, mistakenly, of being a nigger lover. That is rich.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:11 am

This story needs some music.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fdxlA8UoNB0
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Neil Young's "Southern Man" may have also been appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRxdPWV3RM

Or Warren Zevon's "Play It All Night Long"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7k4cIYGCrY
Michael

Postby Steve James on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:21 pm

I was thinking more along these lines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odkIEDi2x0g
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:30 am

Tragically stupid.

Woman Fatally Shot During Florida Police Academy Active Shooter Drill

A woman was accidentally shot and killed during a community police academy exercise in Punta Gorda, Florida.

Mary Knowlton was shot by a police officer during a “shoot/don’t shoot” role-play scenario at the Punta Gorda Citizen Police Academy, Police Chief Tom Lewis said at a news conference.

Knowlton was a participant in a two-hour training course designed by the city when the accident occurred. The course Tuesday was attended by 35 civilians.

Lewis said the gun used in the active shooter scenario role play mistakenly had a live round in it. Knowlton was transported to a local hospital after the shooting and was pronounced dead.

“I am devastated for everyone involved in this unimaginable event,” Lewis said.

“If you pray, please pray for Mary’s family, and for the officers who were involved. Everyone involved in this accident is in a state of overwhelming shock and grief.”

He said the Florida Department of Law Enforcement had been contacted to initiate an investigation into the incident.

In the United States, 33,636 people died from firearm-related incidents in 2013, the most recent data available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:26 pm

Assuming there is one person meant to check all the weapons and ammo. and then each individual would check their own, how do people not double check their own weapon and ammo in situations like this? It takes what, 10-15 seconds? Learn from Brandon Lee.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:43 pm

This was supposed to be training, and the shooter was an officer who should definitely know better. It was totally irresponsible.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat May 09, 2020 8:55 pm

I hope this time justice is served.

Although not Florida, if not for the police releasing the video resulting in the public protests these guys also would have walked.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat May 09, 2020 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bill on Sun May 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Mr. Arbery deserves his own thread, imo.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic