Willie's take on karma, thread-pooping, etc

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Willie's take on karma, thread-pooping, etc

Postby willie on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:23 pm

shawnsegler wrote:A steal indeed.

Matt's ability and skill in teaching are both world class. If you're interested in increasing your skill as martial artist, no matter what it is that you do, you'll come out of his seminar a better one than you were when you went in. I guarantee it.

He really is all that.

S

Oh, but wait a minute...
Aren't you the troll who trolled my thread with the choke out comment. LMAO at you!
Damn it forgot about the other troll too, GrahamB,
Last edited by willie on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
willie

Re: Gao Style Bagua Seminars w/Matt Autrey - Boulder CO 9/10-11

Postby Finny on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 pm

willie wrote:
Oh, but wait a minute...
Aren't you the troll who trolled my thread with the choke out comment. LMAO at you!

Uh Willie ... again, you're commenting without actually knowing what you're talking about.

What Shawn made, was an old, OLD eF/RSF joke.. not necessarily "trolling your thread"
Last edited by Finny on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finny
Great Old One

Postby willie on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:17 am

Finny wrote:
willie wrote:
Oh, but wait a minute...

Uh Willie ... again, you're commenting without actually knowing what you're talking about.

What Shawn made, was an old, OLD eF/RSF joke.. not necessarily "trolling your thread"

Hey, what your saying might be true, But don't expect me to be nice to people who aren't nice to me.
karma's a bitch. I could have said and i'll choke you the fuck out, but I didn't.
Shawn should have made that clear, which he didn't.
willie

Postby Dmitri on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:02 am

willie wrote: don't expect me to be nice to people who aren't nice to me.

So Chris should never be nice to you, then, now that you've pooped a little on his nice and completely innocent thread... come on man, not cool.

And, what Finny said -- that's a very old joke, it first appeared online back in late 90's after the first UFCs came out; first time I saw it was on the rec.martial-arts newsgroup; I'm pretty sure I watched it actually originating/being born there. That was not an attack, just so you know, FWIW.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby willie on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:14 am

Dmitri wrote:
then, now that you've pooped a little on his nice and completely innocent thread... come on man, not cool.

No it's not cool, it's karma.
Some of the people here need to be more respectful then maybe it will be a much more pleasant place to visit...
I won't be trolled or bullied, Thank you!
willie

Postby Dmitri on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:55 am

You're missing my point completely. You were effectively trolling Chris' perfectly good and nice thread on HIS seminar. Chris wasn't part of whatever beef you might have had with whoever, elsewhere. And you mentioned Graham, completely out of the blue there. That was clearly disrespectful to Chris and everyone he was "talking" to on that thread.

willie wrote:Some of the people here need to be more respectful then maybe it will be a much more pleasant place to visit...

Exactly.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Re: Willie's take on karma, thread-pooping, etc

Postby willie on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:23 am

I don't know who Chris is and i'm not directing crap his way, But if you remember right I was just going to leave this site as well.
I decided to stay for a little while.
I don't like reading this crap either and I mean my own crap as well, but to tell you the truth, I've been trolled many times here
and each and every time I want to start a new topic, I have to deal with the sad truth that "my thread will be trolled".
No fun
willie

Re: Willie's take on karma, thread-pooping, etc

Postby jimmy on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:35 am

jimmy
Wuji

Return to Been There Done That