Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

Postby taiwandeutscher on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:00 am

MA in what?
What a university!
hongdaozi
taiwandeutscher
Wuji

Postby willie on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:05 am

voidisyinyang wrote:
In other words science now states that the whole Universe was created from zero energy and zero spacetime but as a quantum noncommutative phase shift.

Oh wow, well I'm glad that's settled.
willie

Postby Trick on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:30 am

For way too long has the secret masters or masters of secrets kept all the secrets secret, but now in the coming age of Aquarious everything will be revealed we will all be like tigers and dragons
Trick

Postby RobP3 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:03 am

"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby 100kilos on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:20 am

Hello voidisyinandyang or should I say Drew. Word of friendly advice, this forum is not the Taobums. Most people here want grounded evidence and practical application. You won’t convince anyone to see from your side of the fence. There are some serious heavy hitters of the internal martial arts world that hang out here occasionally, they are not easily impressed. Not trying to be mean just saving you the trouble.
100kilos
Anjing

Postby voidisyinyang on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:24 pm

So I have five non-replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8I15i ... x=134&t=0s

Is the "Tiger qigong" of Zhang Yuanming, of http://qigongmaster.com fake? Is it New Age Hokum? Or is it the REAL lineage of Dragon Gate alchemy from Mt. Qingcheng.

haha.

You all can decide for yourself! Have fun with it.
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby Trick on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:30 pm

"Master ZhangGrandmaster Yuanming Zhang was born into a traditional martial arts family in Sichuan province in 1963. His entire life has been devoted to Internal Kung Fu and Traditional Chinese Medicine. He traces his lineage through reknowned Zhang family ancestors back to the sage Laozi (Lao Tzu). One of his ancestors was Zhang Liang, who helped Liu Bang overthrow the Qin dynasty and form the Han dynasty. Zhang Liang later left his position with the court and retired to the mountains to continue his practice of Daoism. Grandmaster Zhang is a descendant of Zhang Daoling, the founder of Celestial Master Daoism, who began the teachings of monastic martial arts atop Mt. Qingcheng. The teachings and techniques were passed down through successive generations to Zhang Sanfeng, the founder of Daoist Taiji, who coordinated many of the movements and techniques into forms and styles known today."http://qigongmaster.com/master-zhang/ -My wife's name is Zhang she's from an Military/Doctor family and she lived in Sichuan for eight years...hmmm maybe I could somehow capitalize on that :)
Trick

Postby voidisyinyang on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Trick wrote:"Master ZhangGrandmaster Yuanming Zhang was born into a traditional martial arts family in Sichuan province in 1963. His entire life has been devoted to Internal Kung Fu and Traditional Chinese Medicine. He traces his lineage through reknowned Zhang family ancestors back to the sage Laozi (Lao Tzu). One of his ancestors was Zhang Liang, who helped Liu Bang overthrow the Qin dynasty and form the Han dynasty. Zhang Liang later left his position with the court and retired to the mountains to continue his practice of Daoism. Grandmaster Zhang is a descendant of Zhang Daoling, the founder of Celestial Master Daoism, who began the teachings of monastic martial arts atop Mt. Qingcheng. The teachings and techniques were passed down through successive generations to Zhang Sanfeng, the founder of Daoist Taiji, who coordinated many of the movements and techniques into forms and styles known today."http://qigongmaster.com/master-zhang/ -My wife's name is Zhang she's from an Military/Doctor family and she lived in Sichuan for eight years...hmmm maybe I could somehow capitalize on that :)

From the Heartland of the Dragon - Qigong Master – Yuanming Zhang
http://qigongmaster.com/from-the-heartl ... he-dragon/
Jul 3, 1994 - Some of the old nuns told me that Master Zhang's great-grand father had been trained by the legendary hermit Yinyi since the age of three, and had been the ... Cliff Cave: the ritual 49-day purification fasts, feasting on the. lights of the moon and the stars, and sleep that was turned into active meditation by ..

Following in these footsteps, Master Yuanming Zhang has been brought into the Fire Dragon Cave once every three years, since he was 5 years of age, by his Master.

https://tccii.com/faculty/visiting-teac ... ing-zhang/

For seventeen generations my ancestors all followed special practices, acquiring wisdom through the study of longevity, health and the mystery of our universe”.

Through this heritage, master Zhang was destined to have strong connection to this tradition. As a little boy, he used to sit with his mother and siblings doing needle work to support the family, but meanwhile, mother also taught them how to meditate with their legs crossed and breathing deeply. At age five, his grandfather took him to meditate in mountain caves which had been inhabited by tigers and panda bears. From his father, Yuanming learned energy fasting for days in time, during which only spring water was consumed to sustain life.

In the next few decades, master Zhang not only received intensive instructions from his family, but also studied with 24 masters and hermits who passed on to him their wisdom and teaching. Among them were illustrious experts in Chinese medicine, martial arts, Taoism, and Tibetan Buddhism. From some of these teachers, Zhang also became the lineage inheritor of multiple schools or practices.

Yes I asked qigong master Chunyi Lin if Master Zhang was still alive? And he said which master Zhang? There are a lot of Master Zhangs. But he knew I meant Master Zhang Hongbao. But qigong master Chunyi Lin did go to visit Master Zhang Yuanming back in 2012 or so. But he said Master Zhang was in cave meditation at the time so he couldn't see him.

He is the 8th
generation lineage holder of Mt. Emei Qigong, 6th generation
successor of Hebei Xingyi boxing, 4th generation of Bagua
Boxing, and 18th generation successor of My Wudan Longmen
Pai.

Grandmaster Zhang is also the Dean Emeritus of the Guanming
Medical University's Qigong and Acupuncture Department as
well as a consultant to the United Nations Qigong Society. He
has published numerous articles in Kung Fu Qigong Magazine
and Qi Journal and has produced over 25 instructional videos in
Medical Qigong and Kung Fu.
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby wiesiek on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:11 am

hmm,
I was born in 1956, but didn`t started so early like Grandmaster Zhang,
we are even in the time of the practice, then :D
but
`cause I`m older I could be more experienced than him on some aspect of life :-*
anyway
I like his gold wardrobe, cool, definitely selling itself , but looks quite uncomfortable , if you askin` me -joint-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby RobP3 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 am

voidisyinyang wrote:So I have five non-replies.

What sort of replies did you want to huge chunks of cut and paste text? Most of us here, I imagine, decide through experience, applied learning and critical thinking. So I'm not sure what we are supposed to be "having fun " with?
"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:56 am

RobP3 wrote:
voidisyinyang wrote:So I have five non-replies.

What sort of replies did you want to huge chunks of cut and paste text? Most of us here, I imagine, decide through experience, applied learning and critical thinking. So I'm not sure what we are supposed to be "having fun " with?

right - I won't cut and paste anymore. Thanks. So in my OP I have a quote from a Tai Chi book stating "right hand grabs the white tiger, left hand grabs the green dragon" And the white tiger refers to the lungs and green dragon is the liver. So then I quote a Tai Chi practice of holding the right hand with palm facing the upper body and the left hand facing the lower body - and to hold this position. So then based on the alchemy training - this means the lungs are the source of the tiger as yuan qi or yang jing and the liver is the source of yin qi.

The alchemy text states that the tiger energy is built up as the unified yuan qi or yang energy - it is yin shen as yang qi. And so I showed an image of a qigong training called "moving of yin and yang" that also has this same starting position of holding the right hand palm facing the upper body and left palm facing the lower body - with again the right hand is yin and upper body is yang and left hand is yang and lower body is yin - for males.

For females it's the opposite since females are yang internally.

O.K. so the key point here is the alchemy training relies on celibacy and controlling the mind as much as the body - and that is where the real difficulty lies - it has to be done in silence and secrecy.

Even writing about it goes against the teaching and training since writing is left brain dominant. As I pointed out the tiger energy is the vagus nerve energy that is built up.

O.K. so then I showed an image of the standing power with the right hand in front over the upper body and left hand over the lower body.

But then someone posted a posture with the hands in the opposite position and a lot of these teachers train in the opposite position - with the right and left hands and legs switched around.

Now if we look at the Tiger qigong vid - of Zhang Yuanming - he shows similar postures of right hand high up and left hand lower down. But then he also switches it around. The "moving of yin and yang" also switches it around as rotation. Why? Because the energy circulates as "noncommutative phase" which means yang is within yin and vice versa. That's where things get complicated. haha.

Anyway - so Zhang Yuanming - his name is actually a special alchemy meaning. I promised I wouldn't cut and paste - so "yuanming" means original fate or destiny. The idea being that during the deep cave meditation of 49 days of no sleep just full lotus yoga position - then you see all your past lives, etc. and also the spiritual masters as ancestors. His lineage actually believes that Lao Tzu physically manifests as a Yang Shen. qigong master Chunyi Lin said this happened to him and Lao Tzu touched his head while he was meditating in the cave....and this is also what happened to the Founder of the Zhang Celestial Masters lineage in the Han dynasty....

Now the academics have detailed debates about the authenticity of the Zhang lineage of Celestial Masters. Some say it was just created during the Tang Dynasty to compete with the Ch'an priests having similar lineages and vying for imperial patronage, etc.

Maybe I'm getting some details wrong but that's the basics of it....I was reading up on it last night. So I actually saw the long list of the Zhang Celestial Masters lineage.

But there is a text from the 9th Century of the Dragon and Tiger Mountain Zhang training. And so Dragon and Tiger Mountain is one of the four Daoist sacred mountains, along with Qingcheng where Master Zhang Yuanming is based....

But it is debated whether the school originated at Dragon and Tiger Mountain has any real connection to the school at Qingcheng Mountain.

Similarly Zhang, as the originator of Tai Chi, is considered legendary. And whether there is any connection to the Zhang, Boduan, author of the original reference of the "right hand grabs the white tiger, left hand the green dragon" quote - is not documented.

I guess my point is that the actually body positions as based on the secret of quantum noncommutative phase - as alchemy energy - this is psycho-physiological and so is "biological history" and goes back to the original human culture. It was called N/om originally in the original human culture that we are all from - the San Bushmen. The original human culture though did not have war, nor rape, nor masturbation, nor homosexuality (did not even know what it was) - and all males were required to do this alchemy training called Tshoma - a month a year of trance dancing training with fasting.

So for example the females sleep on the left hand side of the fire and the males on the right hand side of the fire - and this is based on the same secret of the Moon as the left hand and the Sun as the right hand - as taught in the Hadith of Islam.

Thanks for the great feedback dudes.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby wayne hansen on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Now that it's all settled let's see a video of you doing your tai chi dude
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:42 pm

wayne hansen wrote:Now that it's all settled let's see a video of you doing your tai chi dude

Thanks for asking. I do recommend this video of a BBC doc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZrNnnj ... &index=112

Grand Master Ip Chee Keung as featured on BBC3's Mind, Body and Kick Ass Moves

He tells the BBC dude to feel his crotch. NOTHING IS THERE!!! He sucked his whole reproductive organ back inside his body - using his qi energy. haha.

That is also described in Master Nan, Huai-chin's book Tao and Longevity.

Interesting video. However, a correction if I may. I don't believe that Pai Mei is a eunuch. Rather, he has the ability to suck his testicles and perhaps even his penis up into his body cavity. I have hear of this skill pointed out in kung fu masters a few times on internet sources. One example being on "mind, Body, and Kick Ass Moves" when the interviewer was invited to check it out for himself on a mantis style practitioner.

So he is referring to a BBC series! I think I found the episode. -

Deniz Cem Kaya 1 year ago
Mantis bug doesn't have balls,so this style makes sense.

Right - so it's called "raising inside skill"

That's hilarious!

THERE'S NOTHING THERE!! says the dude.

One who practices Ming goun very well can have the situation like this.

Is anyone here has this situation?

馬 horse
陰 reproductive organ
藏 hide
相 look like"*

page 58 - Master Nan Huai-chin says when the qi descends to the lower tan t'ien then the prostate and perineum will contract tightly.

"The genital organs and testicles of a man will retract tightly like a baby's. This initial phenomenon is known as 'a retractable penis like that of a horse,' is one of the thirty-two signs of a Buddha."

on page 39 is he's everyone has great difficulty getting past the stage of the "yin qi" filling up with great "tumescence." And he says that fasting at this time helps to advance the meditation but fasting is not easy.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby wayne hansen on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 pm

You misunderstand
I asked to see you do tai chi
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby Bao on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Sorry... not to be a dick but the guy in those vids is just plain bad.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That