Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Right hand white tiger (lungs) left hand green dragon liver

Postby Trick on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:40 am

not top of the class there leaning against the wall like that 8-)
Trick

Postby RobP3 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:50 am

Meh, Monkey could whistle up and fly off on a cloud, that's real skill

"Remember, if your life seems dull and boring - it is" Derek & Clive
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby RobP3 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:50 am

Did this guy have the wrong hand up and the wrong hand down?

Last edited by RobP3 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:28 pm

wiesiek wrote:On many human ways, there are always gifted individuals, legends and etc., added later :-*

Real gem could be written down in plain english training system :
>from bootblack to millionaire in one step<
which really works ,not only for the editor... :)

The Dragon-Tiger secrets of training are detailed in a book called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality." It's free online as pdf.

In terms of people who post on this forum - the closest to the concept is this:

In this more advanced practice, both agonist and antagonist contract simultaneously - the first isotonically in shortening, and the latter eccentrically in lengthening, in effect they work against each other and create a dynamic tension between the paired muscles. internal oppositional exertion....is more than anything a mental shift in awareness....such omni-directional mutually cancelling efforts engage the connective tissue web continually, they increase the elastic strength of the frame even while an external observer discerns no apparent movement.

Citing the book Masters of Perception: Sensory-Motor Integration in the Internal Martial Arts. by Jan Dipersloot Vol. 3, 2013.

What science has proven is that collagen, the most common protein, in the body is piezoelectric and also makes up the microtubules.

It's been proven now that the microtubules are resonated by ultrasound and in turn resonate at ultrasound and ELF subharmonics.

So the microtubules - it's now proven - are quantum coherent:

Microtubule is six times bigger than single protein tubulin yet is 3000 times more electrically conductive than single tubulin protein
Information for us is a time cycle that can be modeled in particular geometric shapes. It is all about one rhythmic vibration that arises through integration of geometries using 2,800 frequencies over 10^20 Hz.

That is from a Ph.D. researcher in Japan - he is from India - and so I've corresponded with him.

What this means is that we access noncommutative phase as quantum nonlocal consciousness within the body.

That is what qigong master Yan Xin calls the "virtual information field." It is stored up through the vagus nerve energy -

Anyway that's all I have to share here. haha. Thanks dudes!
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby wiesiek on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:48 am

ok,
just remember
void is not yin , nor yang
when you think, that catching it , you`re actually losing.... -oldman-
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:21 am

wiesiek wrote:ok,
just remember
void is not yin , nor yang
when you think, that catching it , you`re actually losing.... -oldman-

haha. Thank you for sharing your view! I will ask you to consider a philosopher professor who exposes a deep lie about Asian philosophy, rooted in the West.

The standard translation "the ultimate nonbeing" (Chan, 1963; Neville 1980) or "Ultimate of Nonbeing" (Zhang, 2002) has actually reversed the Chinese word order, and renders it as jiwu - the ultimate wu....However even within the Daoist tradition, Wang Bi's interpretation of Laozi's wuji (Chapter 28) is simply "inexhaustible" (wuqiong), and this shows clearly he did not identify wuji with wu itself....Nevertheless, this does not mean that there was a time when Taiji did not exist....Taiji was initially boundless because its existence was beyond both space and time. ... Taiji was initially just one qi, which then separated into yang and yin through motion and rest. ...it was a common view ...to regard Taiji as one qi - before yin and yang are divided. ...vacuums have energy and energy is convertible into mass is to deny that vacuums are empty....vacuums are far from empty. Understood in this light, ...taiji is much more intelligble and plausible....Taiji, the supreme ultimate, is the absolute self-sufficient and self-contained perfection. Exactly because it is relative to nothing else, it is identical with the Boundless (Wuji)....Taiji is simply Being itself; hence it is both supremely massive and boundless (wuji).

Neo-Confucianism: Metaphysics, Mind, and Morality
JeeLoo Liu
John Wiley & Sons, May 19, 2017

https://jeelooliu.net/
Professor of Philosophy

Department of Philosophy

California State University, Fullerton
ACPA (The Association of Chinese Philosophers in North America):
President, 2010-2012

So what happened is that the older image of the Tai Chi got covered up and replaced by this:

So for example the Daoist neidan scholar Pregadio incorrectly claims that explains alchemy when it does not.

He stated that the "hub" was the Emptiness and the yin-yang then revolved around that hub.

But that is not the oldest image of the Tai Chi - it is a later Song derivation.

This is the oldest Tai Chi image - it is yin-yang all the way down! haha.

Taiji refers to the state of integrated yuan qi before the separation of heaven and earth. It is the great beginning and the great one.

The Mind Inside Tai Chi: Sustaining a Joyful Heart
By Henry Zhuang
2015, YMAA

If you read the essay "Zhu Xi's Metaphysical System and the Role of the Taji (Great Ultimate)" by Kim Han-Sang, 2013 it is quite clear Zhu Xi is emphatic that Taiji is wuji - at the same time. Not "prior." For me this completely is understandable in terms of noncommutative phase. In alchemy there is "forward" and "backward" processes at the same time as continual processes. That is noncommutative phase.

Essentially when light is "turned around" then it has zero rest mass but it does have relativistic mass. This is called the secret of, as Nobel physicist Gerard 't Hooft explains, "Light" being "heavy." haha. Or as Professor B.G. Sidharth explains, light has mass due to noncommutative spacetime. So as de Broglie, the quantum physicist realized, there is a superluminal phase wave when a particle goes towards the speed of light, that secretly guides the particles of matter. This phase wave does not conserve momentum and creates a novel self-force, a new quantum force that qigong master Yan Xin calls "the virtual information field" that does the healing.

So when you put the shen under the jing or alchemically the Fire into the Earth, it turns the Water into Air.

When t’ai chi is at rest, yang and yin are united;
when t’ai chi is in motion, the two opposing forces separate. Herein
lies the secret of immortality.

The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal (on John Chang).

"The whole process is ruled by Spirit....It's movement in 'non-doing' is called Original Spirit."
Wang Mu, Foundations of Internal Alchemy.

The primal qi (li yuanqi) ....formless

Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality:

"Since is it the undivided yin-yang it is called the One Vitality."
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby wiesiek on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:06 am

void.
-faint-
it is time to mention one of my teacher`s phrase:
>You`re writing to much<
:)
as far as I know, and experienced:
just do not disturb ,
if you do,
all alchemical changes will happen by themselves
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:19 am

RobP3 wrote:Did this guy have the wrong hand up and the wrong hand down?

Over the next few mornings my enthusiasm waned steadily. I dreaded the short trip to the boiler room and I no longer ran there. I was losing heart, and in the back of my mind I began to wonder whether Mr. Tan was really a martial arts master or just a cruel prankster.
Then one morning Shifu Tan changed the regular routine and asked me to follow him inside the boiler room. There was an axe leaning against the wall, and he told me to pick it up. Then he took off his shirt.
“Swing the axe with all your strength and hit me right here,” he said, pointing to his chest.
At first I thought he was kidding, but he looked at me seriously. I didn’t know what to do.
“Don’t worry. You won’t hurt me,” he assured me.
I lifted the axe in the air and squeezed the handle.
“Hit me hard,” he instructed.
I waited for him to change his mind, but he didn’t. Finally, I swung down hard. The blade hit him squarely in the chest. I felt as though I had struck a hard object, not soft flesh. The axe was wedged into his breastbone. He stood calmly but I was terrified. I quickly pried the axe loose to minimize any damage. But there was no blood.

I followed him outside, and he led me to a sandalwood tree in the garden behind the boiler room. He pointed to the trunk. There were four blunt axe marks on the bark. Fresh sap was dripping down.

The Master Key: Qigong Secrets for Vitality, Love, and Wisdom
By Robert Peng, Rafael Nasser

talking about his teacher, healing monk Xiao Yao, abbot 139 of the Shaolin Temple
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby RobP3 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:21 am

voidisyinyang wrote:

I lifted the axe in the air and squeezed the handle.
I waited for him to change his mind, but he didn’t. Finally, I swung down hard. The blade hit him squarely in the chest. I felt as though I had struck a hard object, not soft flesh. The axe was wedged into his breastbone. He stood calmly but I was terrified. I quickly pried the axe loose to minimize any damage. But there was no blood.

talking about his teacher, healing monk Xiao Yao, abbot 139 of the Shaolin Temple

Ah, anecdotes and actual events. Interesting, isn't it?

Last edited by RobP3 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:26 am

He's not a "zapper" I guess - like Robert Peng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6tJ2xrRxus

voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby RobP3 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:09 am

voidisyinyang wrote:He's not a "zapper" I guess - like Robert Peng:

Or like these guys

But can he produce snakes from thin air?

www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:43 pm

RobP3 wrote:
voidisyinyang wrote:He's not a "zapper" I guess - like Robert Peng:

Or like these guys

But can he produce snakes from thin air?

As John Tsai demonstrates, another "zapper," qi is real for those who really practice it.

So are you saying an "internal" martial arts forum does not believe in qi? haha. Hilarious! Is that why my thread got ghettoized?
Last edited by voidisyinyang on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

Postby RobP3 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:53 am

voidisyinyang wrote:So are you saying an "internal" martial arts forum does not believe in qi? haha. Hilarious! Is that why my thread got ghettoized?

I'd say opinions here run through various shades and are a little more nuanced than believing anything and everything that is seen or read.

"I lifted the axe in the air and squeezed the handle.
I waited for him to change his mind, but he didn’t. Finally, I swung down hard. The blade hit him squarely in the chest. I felt as though I had struck a hard object, not soft flesh. The axe was wedged into his breastbone. He stood calmly but I was terrified. I quickly pried the axe loose to minimize any damage. But there was no blood."

Do you believe this is actually possible and happened?
www.systemauk.com
RobP3
Wuji

Postby voidisyinyang on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:19 am

RobP3 wrote:
voidisyinyang wrote:So are you saying an "internal" martial arts forum does not believe in qi? haha. Hilarious! Is that why my thread got ghettoized?

I'd say opinions here run through various shades and are a little more nuanced than believing anything and everything that is seen or read.

"I lifted the axe in the air and squeezed the handle.
I waited for him to change his mind, but he didn’t. Finally, I swung down hard. The blade hit him squarely in the chest. I felt as though I had struck a hard object, not soft flesh. The axe was wedged into his breastbone. He stood calmly but I was terrified. I quickly pried the axe loose to minimize any damage. But there was no blood."

Do you believe this is actually possible and happened?

I guess I got lucky since I met and experienced real qigong masters. Then I did the training on myself and experienced how it is real. Then I read one scholarly book a day for 10 years to convert the experiences back into science. The closest science gets to explaining this stuff is "quantum biology" which is a brand new field in science. It was considered woo-woo just ten years ago! haha. It made the cover of SciAm in 2011. In 2016 a science award winning book "Life on the Edge" did a great overview of quantum biology.

When you say "this" you mean only part of the quote? You didn't give the whole quote! haha. Now if people on the forum feel the need to "self-censor" then I can understand why the truth would not be understood.

The end of the video has the scientists saying "in principle you can be in two places at once" and also "you can walk through walls."

On more than one occasion, my teacher told us an experience he had with Wang Li Ping in China. He asked about enlightenment and how one really can know if they're enlightened. Sherfu Wang was silent. Suddenly he stood up and left the room, locking door behind him. A moment later he walked back in the room, passing right through the wall as if it didn't even exist. My teacher's jaw dropped as Sherfu calmly and simply explained that when you are enlightened you are truly one with your environment; not just intellectually or spiritually, but totally.

and

Qigong master Sifu Ho Fatt Nam said his senior classmate could walk through walls. https://books.google.com/books?id=zuJ8BgAAQBAJ&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=wang+liping+walked+through+a+wall&source=bl&ots=EaQI5iWyZJ&sig=EjPDzVfqPBj6VtKB1x3-fI7HBwE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlqqjdl7nJAhUEGh4KHaaQCEUQ6AEIPzAF#v=onepage&q=wang%20liping%20walked%20through%20a%20wall&f=false

So you ask me if I "believe" and I ask you if you really understand science. haha. The whole claim that qi is "woo-woo" is based on people who have not studied science well enough.
voidisyinyang
Anjing

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That