Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Steve James on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:05 am

I'm just wondering how the Miranda warning ("you have a right to remain silent and have an attorney") is related to firearm owners or ownership. https://usconstitution.net/miranda.html

Then again, it's like the mythic connection between God and guns. (Though, we have to wonder why He didn't supply the early (or, not fake) Christians.
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=htt ... 3Dtrue&f=1
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:56 pm

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:50 pm

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:43 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:40 pm

https://media.nbcconnecticut.com/images ... kalike.jpg
Dolores Leis stands in a field on her farm in Galicia, in northern Spain, Thursday April 19, 2018. Leis, has found unexpected fame on social media after many found she bore a striking resemblance to U.S. President Donald Trump. Thousands of responses flooded in last week after a journalist reporting on farming in northwestern Spain posted on Instagram a picture of Dolores Leis dressed in farm clothing with a hoe over her shoulder.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:12 am

Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:44 pm

Funny because people are making such a big deal about it.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:10 am

If you follow social media, that is. "People" I know have always thought Kanye (aka Yeesus) is a weirdo with talent. He belongs on Team Trump. Same for Omorosa ;).
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:29 am

That's what they're saying, but I don't know jack about him.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:05 am

Tsk, tsk, Mike, weren't you here in 2005 when Kanye said that "George Bush hates Black people" during Katrina, or at the VMA awards when he dissed Taylor Swift. (Ok, Beyonce's video was better, but dayuum). Naw, Kanye's been a joke for a long time, before the Kardashian show. Like I said, he's a character that belongs on team Trump. Just like the Mouch, the Mnuchins, etc., etc. They're colorful and humorous. This is a political humor thread, after all.

Kanye is very creative, and he likes to be confrontational. So, he does things like wearing a jacket with the confederate flag on it.Image
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=htt ... t1.jpg&f=1

On his Yeesus tour, to boot;
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=htt ... ag.jpg&f=1

Not to mention, in 2015, he announced that he might run for president, too. After all, if DT could do it...
Check him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9x92nwGf_M
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:31 am

Great, another fruitcake I need to know about. ;)
Michael

Postby Michael on Tue May 01, 2018 11:35 am

Michael

Postby Steve James on Wed May 02, 2018 6:17 am

Há, too bad that liar and cheat weren't categories on that wheel. Then the game would be fair :). Tú not out, for instance, that Trump wrote his own glowing health report. It should have been obvious because it claimed he would be the healthiest president and evah. Of course, the ex-WH doctor's report was also sterling. That is why he was put up to run the VA. Trump's a good passenger, and that's why he wants to nominate his pilot to head the FAA.

Afa as Doctor feelgood Ronnie, I wonder if Trump favors the death penalty for doctors who push drug pills? Though I think that it's more likely that he'd put them up to run the DEA. We see the pattern in the justice, education, the EPA and HUD.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed May 02, 2018 11:04 am

Apologies, the last post wasn't a joke.

How about this "Trump to Add Clinton Impeachment Lawyer Emmet Flood to Replace Ty Cobb" as lead white house counsel. I smell a Clinton conspiracy.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu May 03, 2018 11:15 am

Hey, that was two laughs for the price of one ;)
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That