Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby grzegorz on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Bill wrote:Image

Exactly! And now the police are trying to smear him for a small amount of marijuana they supposedly found in an unauthorized search of the apartment.

If you can't resolve a situation without shooting first and asking questions later then don't become a cop.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bill on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:20 am

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:59 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:28 pm

windwalker
Wuji

Postby Bill on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:02 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Trump won't condemn the Saudis because he is pussy and whore.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:10 am

Bill wrote:Image

Meanwhile his supporters struggle to find food shelter but Trump couldn't give a f**k.

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:37 am

It's better that he didn't go down to Florida. It's not a show or a joke, and he'd only get in the way. Afa Kanye at the WH, however, that was really funny. It is a disservice to the people struggling to even put Kanye in the picture. I remember 2005, when he complained about Bush not caring for Black people. Oh well, let's stick to funny stuff.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http ... 2.jpeg&f=1
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:56 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:05 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:17 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bill on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:05 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:08 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Hey, that little bit makes her ancestry way more American than Trump's.
But, he should man up and donate that million bucks :)

Oh, btw, if Trump knew anything about Pocahontas, he wouldn't choose her name as a mockery. It's not much different to the fact that we name property and even our military helicopters after native peoples.

Anyway, I don't think Warren can use native ancestry to persuade anyone to vote for her. I think her best move would be to do as much as she could for the native peoples in her area and in general. The people who use Pocahontas or native peoples as objects of mockery won't vote for her anyway. People on the rez won't care much; they just hope they'll be allowed to vote. For example, just this month,

North Dakota’s 2017 voter law ID was challenged by Native residents who alleged that the law disproportionately blocked Native Americans from voting. In April, a federal district court judge blocked large portions of the law as discriminatory against Native voters. “The State has acknowledged that Native American communities often lack residential street addresses,” Judge Daniel Hovland wrote. “Nevertheless, under current State law an individual who does not have a ‘current residential street address’ will never be qualified to vote.” According to the website of the Native American Rights Fund, which represents the plaintiffs, many native residents lack residential street addresses because “the U.S. postal service does not provide residential delivery in these rural Indian communities.”As a result, tribal IDs use P.O. boxes, which are not sufficient under North Dakota’s new law—a specification that seems designed to disenfranchise native voters. Hovland’s ruling was in place during the primaries this spring.

Long story short, the Supreme Court upheld the law. So, ya got your people who'll say that "it's the law." And, then there are those who'll say that it's obviously meant to stop some people from voting. Yeah, why don't streets on the rez have names and numbers? Well, you could ask the same about trailer-parks or places where people pick up their mail from boxes in town.

Why this in political humor? Different jokes for different folks.
Last edited by Steve James on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Steve James wrote:Ha ha ha. Some joke (specially the reference to shining shoes). Wonder where it came from, anyway:

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That