Sasquatch: How Chuen Monkey Kungfu by Douwe Geluk

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Sasquatch: How Chuen Monkey Kungfu by Douwe Geluk

Postby Fuyuan on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:29 am

I learned this from Fred Decramer at sportschool Kreijtz in Arnhem the Netherlands. The system is called: Standing Tall Monkey Kung Fu How Chuen Monkey Kungfu:

This system has some internal as external elements. I learned this from the 1984 until 1992 and recently decided to record what i have learned.

I think it is a form of kuntao look at my trailer:

What do you think?
internal martial arts a source of happiness
Fuyuan
Santi

Re: Sasquatch: How Chuen Monkey Kungfu by Douwe Geluk

Postby shawnsegler on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Ummmm...nein, danke.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Re: Sasquatch: How Chuen Monkey Kungfu by Douwe Geluk

Postby Tiga Pukul on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:23 am

Oeff being a fellow Dutchman, i give you props for putting it on here, but to be honest it is a typical 'TMA' clip with the attacker leaving his arm stretched out and let the defender do his funky stuff. Nowadays people tend to be quite critical about this and with good reason.

Your teacher Fred DeKramer mentions that it is a form of Kuntao. Now i've seen several Dutch Indo Kuntao styles from up close in Holland, but mostly this is more the short distance Hokkien Kuntao stuff. Some is highly effective.
From what I understand from your site I see you train 5 different TaiJi styles, perhaps it's better to put something from those styles online, since it seems to be your forte and there are a lot of knowledgeable TaiJi guys over here.

Good luck in your endeavors.
Tiga Pukul
Huajing

Return to Video Links