neijia expert and esoterism

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: neijia expert and esoterism

Postby AL2016 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Can you read and add if you know more ?

Thé question is is it possible that neijia master use jinn spirit communication to have mystical power and increase their martial gong fu?

What is djinn in Islam ? They are not ghost as they have never been human. They are god s creation
They are created of fire and their body can disappeared
And make thousand kilometres in few second. They have families and they are the mirror of the human on earth . They can not move in the sky (not like the angels )
There are good jinns and bad one (the devil's ) and the chief of the devil's is Satan. Jinn s live in a superior frequency world ,so if human being make a pact with them or communicate with them they can have super power compared to normal people like the gift of clairvoyance, superior physical power, superior artistic power like being a wonderful guitar s player ,etc

Some said that ueshiba aikido foundator was in link with "tegu" japonese word for jinn that make him seing à light when hé was attacked that make it appareing very slow.

Some say he could be informed of what his pupils was doing in every day life although they was far from him .

Like the Robert Johnson s legend

According to legend, as a young man living on a plantation in rural Mississippi, Johnson had a tremendous desire to become a great blues musician. He was instructed to take his guitar to a crossroad near Dockery Plantation at midnight. There he was met by a large black man (the devil) who took the guitar and tuned it. The devil played a few songs and then returned the guitar to Johnson, giving him mastery of the instrument. This was a deal with the devil mirroring the legend of Faust. In exchange for his soul, Johnson was able to create the blues for which he became famous.
Last edited by AL2016 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AL2016
Anjing

Postby Trick on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:56 pm

As I read a long time ago about entities/demon possession is that they’re attached to the back/spine of their host. That article had nothing to do with martial arts, but it caught my attention since I practice XYQ/TJQ and Tongbeiquan all that make specific use of the back/spine in its exercises. In the article I read it said entities target and hang on to people who’s backs are “open”. I’m not saying I’m under possession by entities, ok sometimes things feel a little weird :) But according to this there could be a connection through the back between demon/spirit possession and some Chinese martial arts practice......Watch your back
Trick

Postby AL2016 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:08 am

The right word is djinn or spirit or entities increasing the human power because the word devil or demon it s like imagining black witchdraw or possession like black magic but it s not

Ueshiba had a very enlighted image but maybe was using djinn for his aikido

And why your practice make your back to be open?

Difference between medical qigong and MTc

One French practitioner told me that some qigong medical use djinn and entities to cure
(Medical qigong like curing by distance by energy like here
https://youtu.be/RqDsRmwq8TQ)

He told me that before MTc and medical qigong was one medicine and that MTC choosed one day to give up using incantation ,mudras, and this Qi by distance to cure

Do you know this theory ?
Last edited by AL2016 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
AL2016
Anjing

Postby Trick on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:44 am

As I understand Djinns are as human but of another “dimension”. They where created before humans where, they have the possibility to enter our world(dimension) usually attaching to a human. According to the story of Solomon and his temple, he used Djinns/Genies not attached to humans to build the temple, controlling them he used a ring(if I understand the story right). So it would seem that with amulets and rings one can control and make use of the entities. However since Genies are like humans there are bad and good ones, so if one is an martial artist then one should be careful of not attracting hot tempered evil martial art Genies, the risk of attracting bad ones is probably greater since the good ones are probably less prone to leach on humans and instead minding their own business in the Genie world.....”The Jean Genie” might give a picture of what kind Djinns that entering our world leaching on humans.....Of course all of it could just be head trolls of ones own mind.
Trick

Postby AL2016 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:20 am

Yes

Bad jinns are nourishing of all bad extrem human energy
Like hanger , sex addicted , violent music
AL2016
Anjing

Postby AL2016 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:20 am

All the atmosphère that impeach human to be on his center and think about God and deep life subject
AL2016
Anjing

Postby AL2016 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:21 am

And also devil wants human to be his slave by giving him some power but there is exchange.
AL2016
Anjing

The Satan was not against god but against Adam the first human because God Said that Adam was the calife on earth.So Satan wants to mislead Adam in all the way he can.
AL2016
Anjing

Even in devils world there are levels devils that manage to make human beeing killing each other can reach higher level. the one who make the couple to divorced gain a crowned Etc.
AL2016
Anjing

Postby AL2016 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:22 am

white magic it s subtil because it can be in à very peaceful martial atmosphere or new age spiritual atmosphère that the entities play with human by giving them power
AL2016
Anjing

Postby AL2016 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:22 am

You didnt answer
So why your neijia make your back to be open ?
AL2016
Anjing

Postby Trick on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:48 am

AL2016 wrote:The Satan was not against god but against Adam the first human because God Said that Adam was the calife on earth.So Satan wants to mislead Adam in all the way he can.

Not that Mizner guy ?...........sorry couldn’t hold that back 8-)
Trick

Postby Trick on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:05 am

AL2016 wrote:You didnt answer
So why your neijia make your back to be open ?

Take a look at the exercises in Dai Shi Xinyiquan for example. The exercises that frequently “round” the back. Look at martial arts such as karate that usually make use of an strong pronounced hikite(pulling back arm, fist to the hip) in most techniques. That would make it more difficult for entities to cling on to since the back is not fully open......Now this is just my little far out theory if one is to speculate on the relation of martial art exercises and entity possession, take it with a pinch of salt....which by the way is a good protector against bad entities, salt that is 8-)
Trick

Postby Bao on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:20 am

AL2016 wrote:So why your neijia make your back to be open ?

The beginning of this vid shows how. Look especially at his flexibility 1,15 to 1,30.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N_vs_K_Y68

It's not just a matter of ba bei han xiong. Lower and upper back both need to be very soft and flexible. Then they can be open. You can create the suppleness needed by either practicing how to relax properly or by certain special exercises. But the level of softness shown in the vid needs special training.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:21 am

Look at martial arts such as karate that usually make use of an strong pronounced hikite(pulling back arm, fist to the hip) in most techniques.

Most people pull back the fist using the arm only, not by pressing back the scapula.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan