BLEXIT

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

BLEXIT

Postby windwalker on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:34 pm

WE FREE
BLEXIT is a frequency for those who have released themselves from the political orthodoxy. It is a rebellion led by Americans wishing to disrupt the simulation of fear.

BLEXIT is a renaissance. It is our formal declaration of independence.

https://blexit.com/
windwalker
Wuji

Re: BLEXIT

Postby origami_itto on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:25 pm

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems to lean toward a certain bias...
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:03 pm

oragami_itto wrote:I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems to lean toward a certain bias...

ya might have something there.

https://blexit.com/

https://youtu.be/mCS2b87SbiM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3sSB0ZNVsg&t=10s
Last edited by windwalker on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:04 am

Imma start a WAXIT movement, for all Slavs who were oppressed by Tatars/Mongolians for 300 years, and suggest masturbation as the ultimate escape. And sell some cool hats, of course. Bring all that "forgotten history" back, baby! :P
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:12 am

Hmm, did you find that on a ma site?
Now, if I had found it, I wouldn't have posted it. And, I think I would be more likely to find out about it since I actually know lots of Black people and frequent sites.
Anyway, I know it'll become a useful meme for some. So I'm loving your discussion.

Ps. I sat down to have my tea and was watching the news. The biggest today is the shooting at the synagogue in Pittsburgh. Last year, there were people parading in support of confederate monuments who were chanting "Jews will not replace us." So, someone who agrees with that view went in and murdered 11 innocent people and shot four officers. A few years back, a guy walked into a church and murdered nine. ...Same ideology. A guy last week went into a Krogers and shot some Black shoppers. Look that up.

I didn't post about it because there was nothing funny or positive about it because there was nothing positive or funny about it. I'm beginning to think that I should. Naw, it ain't worth it. It's sad that they happen, and, frankly, I'll save my energy until I get the opportunity to confront one of these guys I grew up around people with number tattoos on their arms.

At any rate, Blexit is a nice distraction. It allows us to forget that these attacks weren't carried out by Muslim terrorists trying to bring down western civilization. They weren't down by Obama leftists, antifa, or Black Lives Matter. I ain't gonna point out the political affiliations of these terrorists because it's close to the midterms. If this pattern continues, 2020 election season will be worse. The cycle of ignorance, fear and hate will just go on.

But, back the important issue. Dmitri, fwiw, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest ... Imperative
Last edited by Steve James on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:21 am

Steve James wrote:At any rate, Blexit is a nice distraction.

It's straight up astroturf. Just google the word and all you find is that site, a bunch of breitbart articles licking their asshole, and their facebook page.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:32 am

It's straight up astroturf. Just google the word and all you find is that site, a bunch of breitbart articles licking their asshole, and their facebook page.

I refuse to look it up or give the site any hits. I'm not surprised at all who the site would have links to, and I'd rarely pass links along. People who want to advertise bs or stuff that makes people pissed will do that on their own. Like I said, there'll be many more hits on Google.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Niiice! Had no idea. Off to start packing... ;D
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:12 pm

Steve James wrote:

I refuse to look it up or give the site any hits. I'm not surprised at all who the site would have links to, and I'd rarely pass links along. People who want to advertise bs or stuff that makes people pissed will do that on their own. Like I said, there'll be many more hits on Google.

Right on Steve!

I am same way. I have been hearing a lot about voilent right wing groups (which I refuse to name) but (like RT) I refuse to give them more internet traffic.

I am watching Terms and Conditions May Apply on Netflix makes you realize that everything we do online is being watched, sold and used.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic