RAT

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: RAT

Postby klonk on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:45 am

The reason why Craig is the best James Bond since Connory is simple. He is the first not to copy Connory. He made the role his own.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:11 am

jimmy wrote:I avagato 2019

Avogadro has got your number. It's a gas, man.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:35 am

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but there's a difference between wearing an Obama mask and painting one's face black. I will never get the reason why anyone would play a generic Black person on Halloween, as if its a character, though it is flattering. I mean, I could see dressing up as Superman, Bruce Lee, Fu Manchu, Zorro, or even Sammy Davis Jr.. Oh well, it's too deep for me.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Bhassler on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:02 am

klonk wrote:
jimmy wrote:I avagato 2019

Avogadro has got your number. It's a gas, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sePD18TTrW8
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Anybody checked to see whether they've made money in the market lately?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:14 pm

The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:47 pm

With tears, megachurch Pastor John Gray defends $200K Lamborghini anniversary gift to wife

And the congregation says praise the Lord.

Just in:
GREENVILLE, S.C. — Relentless Church members roared approval for their pastor of seven months in services Sunday after social-media controversy erupted in wake of his $200,000 anniversary gift to his wife.

Sunday was at least the third time that Pastor John Gray publicly defended the lavish Lamborghini Urus SUV that he gave his wife for their eighth anniversary. He had made prior statements on Instagram and Facebook that he later deleted, but this weekend marked the first Sunday services since the issue made national headlines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjlHvTZq1E8
Last edited by Steve James on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:37 pm

This happened not to far from me. This is da Bronx :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihQHXumUE0o
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:46 am

"Be polite, be professional, and be prepared to kill everyone you meet." James Mattis, ex-Secretary of Defense

Sounds like something Suntzi might have said. :)
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:32 am

Don't judge a book by its cover ...unless it's a romance novel.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:39 pm

A monad is a function the programmer incompletely understood.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Blackmailers always want more.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:44 pm

oh yeah and for the record: GOD wanted Trump to be President
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby jimmy on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 am

More like Adramelech...
jimmy
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:44 am

So, I'm on this site for a housing development where I used to live. One person posts a complaint about a coyote family living nearby. She asks whether the management will wait to alert animal control until after someone is attacked.

FFS lady, call the ASPCA yourself. SMH. People think complaining is the same as doing something.
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That