Can new people join here?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Can new people join here?

Postby wayne hansen on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:19 am

I wrest my Kase
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby klonk on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:01 pm

...broke a cheese?
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:00 am

Wayne - TOO SHAY!
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:13 am

Kelley Graham wrote:this site is great! expertise, depth, humor, searchable archives. no ads.

This site is great for almost all the things you mentioned, but people have long since given up inquiring about persistent technical problems, such as the OP's specific question that is being ignored.

As far as searchable archives, I pretty much gave up trying to use the search function on this board years ago, although from time to time I do click there and see varying results. Last time I did so it was quite broken, so there's always google, then why must you focus on the negative, shut up you're entitled, don't u appreciate the mods, admin has other things todo, it's free, don't complain, go away, punch face kick nuts.
Michael

Postby klonk on Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:50 pm

I was here way back when you clicked past lurid women in lousy makeup to get to the site. (Lang syne, DDV.) I see no fault but that we are old and repeating ourselves. Fresh voices would be good.

A programmer myself, I see no reason to fault anyone who has trouble with php. If he is working gratis, I will certainly shut up. If you add to his problems packet sniffing from a certain large country, I do not name names, but a large country west of America and east of Europe, it is remarkable that we are still on the air at all.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic