Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby grzegorz on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:28 pm

Michael wrote:Not trying to be meme police or anything (and Greg's infographics aren't funny enough to bother with :D )

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Lol!
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Right on Mike!

Glad you liked it.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:19 pm

It's all good until a Catholic boy gets shot for smirking.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:56 pm

But he didn't get shot, he eventually walked away which anyone should do for any elderly person even in that elderly peeson has a MAGA hat on. It seems that the sisters' teaching eventually kicked in.

Time for some Catholic humor

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 pm

I know you love diving into things like this without taking in any contrary viewpoints, but if you had you'd realize I was referring to the many tweets threatening to shoot, maim or burn Sandmann, his family and fellow students.

Elderly people who can give interviews can also verbally indicate their wish to pass by, or even do so without stating their intention. Since Phillips the liar also walked right past an opening to the memorial before getting in Sandmann's face, where he banged that drum inches away from him, then obviously he, the person moving with an entourage toward Sandmann, who stood in the same place the entire time, Phillips did not want to get around Sandmann, but wanted to stand directly in front of him, which is what he did. If you watched more than 30 seconds of video, you would know this.
Michael

Postby Michael on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:15 pm

The Farting Preacher: Pastor Gas 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2H7Ja93Wg
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:27 am

So much for the largest tax cut in history...
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bao on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:32 am

grzegorz wrote:So much for the largest tax cut in history...

You know his motto: “Think Big!” ;)
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:09 am

As in "big businesses only will receive a benefit from the new tax laws"?
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Steve James on Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 am

Michael wrote:It's all good until a Catholic boy gets shot for smirking.

Hmm, it's good now ... because Catholic boys don't get shot for smirking, looking a certain way, or committing facecrimes (by the government).

I remember when Catholics were the objects of organized ethnic violence, and I totally agree that sending that kid death threats was out of order. But, death threats on the internet are a dime a dozen. They are made by assholes, and by those who look for the opportunity to make them. An Asian actress got death threats for her role in a Star Wars movie. The majority of her critics didn't want her to die, though.

Anyway, I'm not really worried about the government oppressing or murdering Catholic school boys because of their smirks any time soon.... unless they're Mexican Catholics. ;) But, that gets into the possibly complicated subject of "lookcrime" and Mexican Catholic Trump supporters. Are there any pictures of MAGA sombreros?
Last edited by Steve James on Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:46 am

I completely agree Steve. There were even people on here some who claimed that Sandy Hook was a hoax and those families who already lost children still continue to go into hiding and continue to receive death threats to this day but I don't hear anyone who claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax taking issue with that.

Then there is Pizza Gate where someone did take a gun and went to the pizza place ready to kill everyone to "free the children" from the hands the Clintons which of course was a hoax. Yet people still go to those people and websites who manufactured that lie for their news and information. Seems to me if someone was concerned about MAGA wearing 15 year old who is in the same religion as me they would be concerned about all victims of gun voilence and death threats and Christine Ford. Yet somehow that doesn't seem to be the case.

As I stated on Brexit most political arguments are emotional ones so it's pointless trying to change someone's mind. Obviously no one here wants to see a fifteen year old harmed in any way in the first place.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:54 am

meeks wrote:As in "big businesses only will receive a benefit from the new tax laws"?

No doubt!

I will be paying a few grand and so is everyone else with a decent job I know but before this it wasn't like that.

I am sure glad the multimillionaires got their tax break, I know they need it...
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Yeah, the tax reform is a big joke. Remember, the guy who promoted it said it wouldn't benefit him ;), just the middle class. I think I 'll end up paying taxes this year too, for the first time in ages. Anyway, just like the federal workers who were furloughed during the shutdown, we're making a patriotic sacrifice to get that wall built. We're taking one for the gipper.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That