this guy's answer to the hotdog vajayjay waitress

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

this guy's answer to the hotdog vajayjay waitress

Postby everything on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:59 pm

is gonna send himself to prison.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/cri ... 993613002/

The woman who received the salsa had ordered food Jan. 12 from a local Mexican restaurant through Dinner Delivered, an online food delivery service. Webb was a passenger in a vehicle driven by an independent contractor who worked for Dinner Delivered, general manager Aliyah Wilson told the Daily Times.

After the pair picked up the food from the restaurant, they made a video, according to an arrest warrant.

"Webb produced a video showing Webb placing his testicles in a salsa container and (the driver) is heard laughing and stating, 'This is what you get when you give an 89-cent tip for an almost 30-minute drive," Maryville Police Department investigator Rod Fernandez wrote in the warrant.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: this guy's answer to the hotdog vajayjay waitress

Postby origami_itto on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:50 am

He's got a point though, less than a dollar tip to have somebody drive an hour is pretty insulting.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:09 am

Depends on how bad the service was. I've given out the odd 1 penny tip about every four to five years if service was especially bad just to make a point.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:19 am

That's not how it works with these services. You put the tip in when you order and it charges your card at that time.

Also, how can the delivery driver give "bad service" that merits a tip reduction? I mean if they smoosh your food or spill it or whatever, you complain to the restaurant or service and they give you a credit it something and take it out on the employee/contractor. If somebody is saving me an hour of driving that's worth at least $5 no matter how you slice it.
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:53 am

If somebody is saving me an hour of driving that's worth at least $5 no matter how you slice it.

Ime, restaurants usually don't deliver to someone an hour away. It's not worth it if they pay the delivery people by the hour. It might take an hour for the order to arrive. But, even so, I totally agree that if someone drives an hour to get to me, he deserves a tip. When I use Grubhub, though, I prefer to give the person cash. The reason is that I live on the sixth floor. If the delivery person just rings the bell and asks me to come down, I give a smaller tip. If I don't have money for a tip, I don't ask for delivery.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:59 am

In this case, the restaurant was 30 minutes away, so round trip time is an hour. I've used it for places that are a 15 minute drive (literally everything is 15 minutes from my house), so that's saving me 30 minutes, even if it takes an hour to get to my house from the time I place the order I get to use that time doing stuff I like, such as arguing on RSF.

Point being, though, people are so precious with their $5 when I'm all about rewarding that poor sumbitch driving for dollars simply for the convenience.
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Steve James wrote:
If somebody is saving me an hour of driving that's worth at least $5 no matter how you slice it.

Ime, restaurants usually don't deliver to someone an hour away. It's not worth it if they pay the delivery people by the hour. It might take an hour for the order to arrive. But, even so, I totally agree that if someone drives an hour to get to me, he deserves a tip. When I use Grubhub, though, I prefer to give the person cash. The reason is that I live on the sixth floor. If the delivery person just rings the bell and asks me to come down, I give a smaller tip. If I don't have money for a tip, I don't ask for delivery.

That seems like a smart policy. When I've tried the rideshare type delivery services, they charge you correspondingly more if the distance is longer (and I hope the driver makes more). I think some have you add the tip AFTER the dropoff, which makes so much more sense to me. I tip generously, and don't do this unless it's been for multiple people (the whole family, a work pizza, etc.)
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby everything on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:58 pm

back to the, er, topic, it's funny how this guy might go to prison, and the vajayjay waitress has apparently gotten away with it (and we really have no idea). they really should get some negative consequence.
everything
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic