Kentucky Ayhusaka

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Kentucky Ayhusaka

Postby Michael on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:23 am

Joe Rogan, Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo did a 4 hour podcast a couple of days ago that received a lot of attention. They discussed ayahuasca and DMT and the current popular use of the drug, before going off into an interesting tangent unrelated to medical use, but definitely Viceland territory. According to their discussion, DMT is the chemical gateway to enhanced, other-dimensional perception that allows you to communicate with entities and gain secret knowledge, which sort of speaks to Peacedog's reports of bad trips.

I like the research on psilocybin helping PTSD better, but here ya go. A five minute clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fFbCS5rLo
Michael

Postby meeks on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:29 pm

The medicine if made of 2 ingredients only. There is no wide variety of recipes that may cause blindness. Where.do these people get their stories from..?

Anyways, I'm tapping out on this thread. I've said my piece and the hearsay keeps building. I hope some people will consider the possibility of traveling to the Amazon to find a legitimate curandero to sit with. From what I understand it can be transformational. It may take your martial arts to levels you never dreamed of.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby jimmy on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:14 am

If you don't at least try ayahuasca once, you're a pussy and unworthy of the aMerkin crown.

jimmy
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:59 am

Michael wrote:Joe Rogan, Alex Jones and Eddie Bravo did a 4 hour podcast a couple of days ago that received a lot of attention. They discussed ayahuasca and DMT and the current popular use of the drug, before going off into an interesting tangent unrelated to medical use, but definitely Viceland territory. According to their discussion, DMT is the chemical gateway to enhanced, other-dimensional perception that allows you to communicate with entities and gain secret knowledge, which sort of speaks to Peacedog's reports of bad trips.

I like the research on psilocybin helping PTSD better, but here ya go. A five minute clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fFbCS5rLo

Thanks for sharing.

I just watching Alex Jones's rant on cell towers used for mind control.

Good to see these guys were able to end their beef and discuss topics they agree on. I wish more people were capable of that.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Saying that unfortunately a lot of people think this stuff is real.

For me it's entertainment and nothing more.

I still won't listen to the whole thing though because I always suspected that their beef was nothing more than a social media publicity stunt and I still blame Jones for the harrassment, intimidation and death threats of the Sandy Hook families.

He states that he is "more than just Sandy Hook" but I disagree. To me he says what he says to make money and Joe Rogan is no different. I am not a big fan of his either.

These are just some of many people who make millions off of manufacturing internet outrage.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:40 pm

To me he says what he says to make money and Joe Rogan is no different. I am not a big fan of his either.

I don't know about Rogam. But Jones testified in court that his show is an act --and designed to sell his products and gain advertising revenue. Of course, the easiest for him to do that is merely to contradict the "main stream" media. It doesn't really matter to him whether he believes what he says or not, his gig is to make people believe he believe. When he was a birther, people believed because he said he had evidence. Oh well, it was his "opinion", and even though it was wrong, he had a right to free speech. He didn't damage anyone in that case. Pizzagate is another thing, though. Some people are given the right to say anything they want about anyone.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:46 pm

That 4 hour live stream they did could easily be classified as a WWE type of conflict and resolution, something just for show, but I think that our society is more at that level when it comes to a discussion about horizon-expanding psychotropics than a society where shamanism is well understood enough to differentiate who could be entrusted more to help you take those kinds of drugs with the least amount of risk and most amount of benefit.

And Vice/Viceland fit perfectly into a Rogan/Jones/Bravo livestream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia7fUQXskvA
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 pm

After living in the PRC and experiencing Russia which is considering clamping down on free speech on the internet, I would much rather live in a free society where we have the right to question and criticize the powers that be.

As far as Viceland, which is who airs Kentucky Ayahuasca, at least they actually have sources and interview them and record them for documentation. Whereas as soon as Jones says I talked to general generals as Michael said it's pretty much like listening to Sargent Slaughter and the Iron Sheik.

The reason I no longer listen to podcasts like Rogans and others is that it's pretty much no different than spending a few hours on Facebook. Not that there is anything wrong with that but since I have closed my account I read books instead and get a full gourment meal instead of some fastfood loaded with fat and sugar.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:19 pm

Speaking of Valenzuela, the US caused their economic collapse through sanctions.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:35 pm

I'm sure the sanctions didn't help. Economic warfare is probably a better phrase. Just like what they're doing to Russia.
Last edited by Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:57 pm

Michael wrote:I'm sure the sanctions didn't help. Economic warfare is probably a better phrase. Just like what they're doing to Russia.

Much better than having your country invaded by Russians. Putin f***ed himself which is why he helped Trump and why Trump and the GOP lifted the sanctions.

No worries, I know your love of Putin. Even if he nuked Texas you'd be his biggest fan.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:11 pm

From what I recall, the sanctions on Russia have been increasing since Trump has been in office, no?

No worries, I know your love of Putin. Even if he nuked Texas you'd be his biggest fan.

Were you smiling when you said that or are you going off the rails again? Too much keyboard conflict for one day?
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Show me your sources. I don't that is accurate but I may have missed something.

What sanctions has Trump put on Russia?

Perhaps you can start a separate thread?

The only I can find is some sanctions on some individuals after the poisining of Skripals.

And then this happened.

Congress: Trump Won’t Implement Russia Sanctions—and He Won’t Tell Us Why

https://www.thedailybeast.com/congress- ... ell-us-why
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:38 am

maybe if Putin and Trump will try Aaya word became better place :)

as far as I know:
First -
you have to know why do you aiming for this experience ,
if you decide to go - fastening is preferred method of preparation the body. /in my GF " circle", they eats 3 days potatoes only, and lot of water/

Second -
find proper Ayahuascer, -ie "trip guide ", it is important `cause you need to be on the trip 100 times at last, to became qualified guide /aka shaman/

3rd -
is connected with the 2nd directly - know what you`re goin` to drink !
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:04 am

wiesiek wrote:maybe if Putin and Trump will try Aaya word became better place :)

Exactly! That's what its all about.

This article just came out today.

Psychedelic Microdosing: Study Finds Benefits and DrawbacksMicrodosing DMT may have mental health benefits, a new rodent study suggests. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... -drawbacks
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic