Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Steve James wrote:
Greg wrote:Why is the right so obsessed with trannies anyway?

They think they're supposed to be the guardians of morality and the representatives of orthodox sexuality.

But this is the current sexual orthodoxy, that's why Trump is exporting it to places where the LGBTQAIPP cake ain't getting baked enough. Team America will bring them freedom, and then, in an ironic twist, the refugees from our democratic exports will follow us back and convert us into perhaps another flavor of evangelicals.

Birmingham school stops LGBT lessons after parents protest

On Friday about 600 Muslim children, aged between four and 11, were withdrawn from the school for the day, parents said.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:31 pm

I still don't understand why someone who f@#%ed to the other side of the would give a damn with what is going on between someone's legs or what kind of sex they're having in a land far far away.
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:39 pm

Things that make you go hmmm...

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Michael wrote:
Steve James wrote:
Greg wrote:Why is the right so obsessed with trannies anyway?

They think they're supposed to be the guardians of morality and the representatives of orthodox sexuality.

But this is the current sexual orthodoxy, that's why Trump is exporting it to places where the LGBTQAIPP cake ain't getting baked enough. Team America will bring them freedom, and then, in an ironic twist, the refugees from our democratic exports will follow us back and convert us into perhaps another flavor of evangelicals.

Nice try, but are you a Muslim? Because we're talking about conservatives like this guy.

Trying to blame Muslims on your obsession with trannies, really? Nice try on sidestepping. But I'm Catholic so I am familiar with religious crazy people who want to live like 1519 and not 2019.

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:29 pm

Michael

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:48 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:48 pm

The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:54 pm

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/07/a-1.jpg?w=600

He's the Republican answer to ... pick any of the new women Congresswomen.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:20 pm

Michael wrote:But this is the current sexual orthodoxy, that's why Trump is exporting it to places where the LGBTQAIPP cake ain't getting baked enough. Team America will bring them freedom, and then, in an ironic twist, the refugees from our democratic exports will follow us back and convert us into perhaps another flavor of evangelicals.

grzegorz wrote:Nice try, but are you a Muslim? Because we're talking about conservatives like this guy.

Trying to blame Muslims on your obsession with trannies, really? Nice try on sidestepping. But I'm Catholic so I am familiar with religious crazy people who want to live like 1519 and not 2019.

Greg, my post was mostly humorous and I think you misinterpreted it. Granted, my sense of humor may be unusual at times, but it seems like whenever someone you think is opposed to you from a past argument, like me or unnamed person from the Caucuses, you start projecting all this weirdness that has nothing to do with the posts being made. Now you're going back and editing this stuff like you're taking it much too seriously. What is going on, man? Why do you keep getting offended? I do not intend any of this to be against you or whatever your political and religious beliefs are, which I do not care about.
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:55 pm

Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:08 am

grzegorz wrote:Image

Yes everybody knows that Tim inherited the business from the founder Steve Apple who had no sons, just a daughter, Fiona, who is not interested in computers.
Last edited by origami_itto on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Bill on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:18 am

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:44 am

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:52 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:42 am

Mike,

1, not angry.

2, it's never personal.

3, the only reason I bring up "Ukrainian nazis" is because I think you often use distortions of facts to make your arguments.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That