"Chiao Chang-Hung" / Chinese name (characters)

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: "Chiao Chang-Hung" / Chinese name (characters)

Postby Peacedog on Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:19 am

Actually, if you are into martial arts a lot of benefits come from this practice that make it worth it.

Testosterone levels significantly increase, the amount of qi you generate increases a lot as well, it ties the ligament network together like nothing I've ever seen, gets rid of the qi belly by pulling downward on the fasciae of the lower abdomen that gets distorted by all of the belly breathing, and rapidly builds the gold bell/iron shirt.

I don't think it makes you live any longer, but by making your endocrine system work much better your quality of life definitely improves.

Plus it makes your dick bigger.

A lot is there that is worth doing, if you don't injure yourself.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby edededed on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 am

Losing the qi belly does sound nice for sure! But if the weight is pulling down at the fascia of the lower abdomen - is the junk taking the punishment?
edededed
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 am

The ligament in the penis is much stronger than most people realize. As long as you progress slowly little risk to the tendon exists.

The issue is the nerves, to a greater degree, and vascular tissue, to the greatest degree, in the penis. The vascular tissue is easy to injure and has been the source of most of the injuries I've seen on people using Chia's material.

I've been told about injuries to the ligaments and skin surrounding the testicles that result in their handing an inch, or two, lower. This appears to be a cosmetic problem more than a functional one. I've never personally seen this however.
Last edited by Peacedog on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby edededed on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 am

The tendon seems to not really be much in the penis itself - I guess it makes sense that this is fairly strong.

I am surprised that the vascular tissue can be trained at all - but since the tendon is quite high up, I guess that some of the weight will have to go to the vascular tissue. (But I guess any nerve damage would be most painful!)

Older men seem to have longer scrotums (gravity over longer time? :D ). Sounds a bit like the scrotum damage above.
edededed
Great Old One

Postby marvin8 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:23 am

Another master teachng this type of training is Tu Jin-sheng.

http://mastertu.com/

BIGGER! LONGER! HARDER!
GRAND MASTER TU JIN-SHENG ON IRON CROTCH, QIGONG AND THE ARTS,
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/ ... rticle=319

KungFuMagazine.com
Published on Aug 15, 2017

Grandmaster Tu and his students demonstrated hard Qigong and Iron Crotch techniques as part of Grandmaster Live at the California Theater on May 19, 2017. GM Live was a portion of the Kung Fu Tai Chi 25th anniversary celebration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnCxfQ0vqV0

Chen Sandy
Published on Mar 28, 2016

Grandmaster Tu Jin - Sheng Qigong Family Training in
Los Angeles 1-2016, http://www.MasterTu.com, Iron Crotch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwUERkyy474
marvin8
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:42 am

I've seen Tu's stuff on video and he is skilled.

That said, do not try going to learn how to do this off of video.

Find a competent practitioner and I've made my list of one known.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:51 am

edededed wrote:Thanks - interesting stuff. Not sure what the benefit of a longer and thicker scrotum is, but... ;D

I'll try asking Meeks, too.

"Not sure what the benefit of a longer and thicker scrotum is" said no spouse of any of my students...ever...

I don't think it makes you live any longer, but by making your endocrine system work much better your quality of life definitely improves.

Plus it makes your dick bigger.

this type of training gets expensive. Not so much for the classroom time, nor for the value of the knowledge itself. It's the cost of having to purchase an adjacent seat on airplanes for your junk to occupy... trust me on this.

<begin-TMI>
In all seriousness though... there are huge benefits (no pun intended) to this training (and various other hard qi gong exercises I teach), and I've had more than a few students' wives/girlfriends jokingly thank me (verbally) over the years for teaching my students these types of exercises (pelvic floor strengthening series) because the sexual longevity/endurance is greatly increased as well as stiffness.
</end-TMI>
Last edited by meeks on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby wayne hansen on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Tying the weights is very specific
I can see from what most are saying here they have never seen it
Don't put power into the form let it naturally arise from the form
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby Trick on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:13 pm

you wont get any video request on that one,
Trick

Postby Peacedog on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:08 am

The practice I know of basically uses a loop made up of a wide piece of silk scarf this in turn is connected to a loading pin that holds the weights. But I will caveat that with I've never used, or known people that use, more than about 50 pounds. It may well be that heavier weight requires a more ornate tying method.

Depending upon whose system three formations are used: (1) around the testicles and penis up towards the abdomen, (2) just the head of the penis and (3) just the testicles. The weights for #2 and #3 are significantly lighter than #1.

The swinging practice is less than a minute for each formation. Some systems combine the micro/macrocosmic orbit with the swinging. The weights rise no higher than about a 30 degree angle above the floor. And it is done fairly slowly. As is raising and lowering the weight.

After that wire beater exercises and the six healing sounds are used.

You also massage the area before and after the swinging.

Total time for the practice is about 30-45 minutes.
Last edited by Peacedog on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby wayne hansen on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:02 pm

Please don't try these methods
What lineage do these come from
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:50 am

The gentleman I learned from prefers to remain private. He doesn't teach publicaly and has no intention to ever do so.

That said, what I learned from him closely resembles Tu and Chia's systems.

So if there is a problem with the methodology, you're going to need to be more specific about what the issue is.
Last edited by Peacedog on Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby wayne hansen on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:04 pm

I'm not saying u should not practice it exactly as learned it
I am just warning others to be careful
I won't give method to people who are not training with me
When I learned I went without sex for 120 days and fasted for 24 days and made promises about transmission
When I first saw Mantaks books I was shocked by how and what he taught
To this date I have not taught anyone and because my students are of a certain age I don't think I will
I would love to see real scientific data on the changes it makes because I just see it as one exercises in a system of training
wayne hansen
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:47 pm

If you look for some of James McNeil's students of his xishuigung/shihshuigung ( https://littlenineheaven.com/the-system ... I7AWXdFzD4) they have posted testosterone level lab results online in the past. It seems to take about a full year of practice to reach peak effect. The one I remember best went from a score of something like 245 ng/dl to 800 ng/dl over the course of a year.

Hope that helps.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby C.J.W. on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:40 pm

I learned a family style qigong (which does not involve doing weird things to ones genitals) for a while from a Southern Shaolin teacher who could withstand repetitive heavy blows to the torso, thighs, chest, and back with wooden baseball bats, and had the ability to withdraw his testicles into the body at will -- for the purpose of preventing injury in combat.

His qigong system involved mainly posture holding, pai-da (patting) exercises, and the use of herbal medicine. After practicing the basics for only 3 months, I gained around 15 pounds of mass and my shoulders, torso, and back all grew wider and thicker without altering my training routine. My libido also increased significantly. The only negative side effect was that during that period of time I also experienced visible hair loss. (Eventually, I decided having a full head of hair was better than becoming a testicle-shifting superman and quit.)  

I suppose I didn't need any tests or a doctor to tell me that my testosterone level had definitely gone up.
Last edited by C.J.W. on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
C.J.W.
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan