Groom's ex enters wedding in a bridal gown — China

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Groom's ex enters wedding in a bridal gown — China

Postby marvin8 on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:33 pm

The AIO Entertainment
Published on Apr 8, 2019

A spurned lover in China has gate-crashed her ex-boyfriend's wedding to another woman wearing a bridal gown to beg him to come back to her.
The emotional ex-girlfriend can be seen in a video yelling at the groom 'it was my fault' and kneeling in front of him while the bride watched on in shock.
The ex-lover allegedly burst into the ceremony when the groom was about to kiss the bride on a stage. The bride chose to leave during the embarrassing drama, looking angry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeofeaxiN1c

DailyNewsUSA
Published on Apr 8, 2019

Bride in shock after her groom's ex crashed wedding in a bridal gown:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -gown.html

A spurned lover in China has gate-crashed her ex-boyfriend's wedding to another woman wearing a bridal gown to beg him to come back to her.The emotional ex-girlfriend can be seen in a video yelling at the groom 'it was my fault' and kneeling in front of him while the bride watched on in shock.The ex-lover allegedly burst into the ceremony when the groom was about to kiss the bride on a stage. The bride chose to leave during the embarrassing drama, looking angry. The 30-second video, which has gone viral, is said to be filmed at a wedding in China recently.It was first shared by an entertainment blogger before being widely shared by Chinese media.According to Star Video, affiliated to Hunan Legal Channel, the groom broke up with his ex-girlfriend because their personalities were too different.He appeared to be caught in surprise when the woman suddenly showed up at his wedding uninvited, also wearing an elaborate white dress. His ex-girlfriend begged him to forgive her and give her another chance while the man held his stunned fiancée's hand in an attempt to calm her.The wedding emcee was also shocked by the scene as he can be heard saying 'we have an unexpected situation here' before adding 'perhaps this is the reality of love'.In an attempt to salvage the wedding, the emcee then quoted a famous Chinese proverb: 'If you ask life what love is, it is to devote your life to someone else.'The bride and her family members were aghast at the appearance of the love rival. Despite the fact that the groom tried his best to console the bride, she shook off his hands and walked off the stage.Web users on Weibo, the Chinese equivalent to Twitter, have expressed their support for the bride and condemned the 'unreasonable' ex-girlfriend.One typical comment read: 'Do not destroy other's relationship to satisfy your own obsession.'Another user said: 'This is exactly why you can't be friends with an ex.'A third viewer wrote: 'This is more than inappropriate. From the stand point of the bride, how could the wedding carry on?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct68x7vzjIY
marvin8
Wuji

Re: Groom's ex enters wedding in a bridal gown — China

Postby grzegorz on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:43 pm

To be fair I can't imagine being a mainlander. A single child with all the pressure of your parents and their parents to go out and be a great success in the world so you can take care of them until the ends of their lives an education system that destroys creativity or any desire to be unique or different, a government that wants nothing more than you to toe the line as well as shut up, and a country where if you don't make rich your children and your family may not get a shot to escape poverty for generations. Yeah the lady lost it. In the United Snakes she probably would have just put a gun to her head and ended it all. That is how we roll...
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Whatever the reason, it was an act of desperation. People do strange things on the basis of what they call love. I was going to joke about it until I recalled the guy who killed his ex-wife on the day of her wedding to another man. https://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/27/nyre ... amily.html
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:08 pm

grzegorz wrote:To be fair I can't imagine being a mainlander. A single child with all the pressure of your parents and their parents to go out and be a great success in the world so you can take care of them until the ends of their lives an education system that destroys creativity or any desire to be unique or different, a government that wants nothing more than you to toe the line as well as shut up, and a country where if you don't make rich your children and your family may not get a shot to escape poverty for generations. Yeah the lady lost it. In the United Snakes she probably would have just put a gun to her head and ended it all. That is how we roll...

why is that, kids in the US face the same pressures as the chinese ?
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:43 pm

In some families it is the same pressure. Most Chinese Americans push their children as hard as mainlanders do. My cousin married a Chinese lady and those kids spend every Saturday in Chinese school and their parents demand perfect grades. I don't agree with it but they're not my kids. This is common with most Asian families here.

Life in the States is no picnic...

There's good reason why those Norwegians don't immigrate here.

My point is Chinese society is insane so the insanity in the video doesn't surprise me anymore than insane American behavior.
Last edited by grzegorz on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:10 pm

Both sides cannot distinguish love and possession and as a result, obsession becomes the serious consequences added to insecurity and lack of self esteem.
Yes, I have seen it in myself and had to learn a hard lesson in my youth and periodically in my old age, as it were. OK I ain't that old yet but a work in progress
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Return to Off the Topic