Some trouble in Brazil, not a happy ending

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Some trouble in Brazil, not a happy ending

Postby edededed on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:40 pm

Utterly horrible, what that kid went through. :(

(As an aside, sodomite does not mean lesbian.)
edededed
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:31 am

Giles wrote:
Michael wrote:A lesbian couple who tried to force a 9 year old boy, birthed by one of them, into transgender surgery, stabbed the boy to death when he resisted sex re-assignment.

I'm truly shocked by this story, assuming it's true and no reason at the moment to assume it's not. That poor, poor kid.

Obviously, the boy was transphobic and homophobic and was expressing right-wing extremism by refusing to have his penis removed.

Now I'm confused and also a little disturbed on another level. What do you mean to say or imply with this sentence?

Insane (literally in this case?) violence and cruelty and also stupidity are not the prerogative of heterosexuals of either sex, nor of homosexuals of either sex, nor of any other transgender persons of any other identification. People are people, there can be great people, average Joes/Janes and vile scum in all categories. Unfortunately a (thankfully very small) percentage of adults have been mistreating, torturing and murdering children for a huge variety of personal or ideological/religious reasons for thousands of years. ....... :(

I am also confused about your use of the word "sodomites" in the original thread title. What's the meaning of that here?

Yes a truly horrible story, what the hell has gone wrong in some people’s heads, craziness like this seem to pop up in news more and more frequently, are we in some biblical end times!?
About Michaels comment, I too thought about writing something “witty”, but then I didn’t feel in the mood when thinking about the cruelty that boy must have suffered for nine years before those crazily insane peoples ended his life.
I also though about that the story might be fake, a way by the “media/political sphere/our controllers” or whatever to test how far the public’s PK’ness has come to be
Perhaps that what Michaels comment spins on too
Trick

Postby Giles on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:53 am

The only meaning of "sodomite" that might be used here is the one referring to any person who engages in "any non-procreative sexual activity." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy
Which makes me a sodomite, and everyone else here on RSF whose sexual activity goes beyond the parameters of: I hope to make a baby today, so for this reason I as a male will engage in a corresponding act of coitus with my female partner."

But this is really by-the-by. It is a terrible, sad story. I understood from the start, Michael, that there is a sub-text at play here, that you wanted to wind someone up. But I think that instrumentalizing this story for that purpose, using the wind-up line you did, is adding another (gratuitous) quarter-inch to the miles-long spiral of bad blood, heavy beef and ultimately hatred that's going round and round between self-identifying or supposed "left" and "right", "us" and "them" etc.

Quite preachy, maybe holier than thou, huh? I know, but I have to say it. And now back to really important issues elsewhere, like the purpose of push hands.
Do not make the mistake of giving up the near in order to seek the far.
Giles
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:48 am

It's sad, just like that kid here in the U.S. that was being fostered by a religious couple who believed in bible based discipline and got worked to death carrying firewood in the snow as punishment.

There's actually about a dozen of those cases in the states relatively recently actually. Some dude wrote a book on how to torture your kids to death under the guise of Christian virtue.

And that just reminds me about all the people all over the world that are shoving bleach down their kids throats and up their asses thinking it's going to cure their autism.

Rough trade, bud.

Last edited by origami_itto on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby edededed on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:36 pm

The problem is that people think with their emotions, not their mind.

Women and men should be treated equally - makes rational sense..
Women poweeeeeerrrrr!!! Down with meeeeen!!! - emotions are high now!

As for sodomite, dictionaries seem to disagree, I think due to the new, more vague definitions that were applied by (US) lawmakers some decades before. But I would say that the older meaning is still the primary one (e.g. the one that involves an anus). The word itself etymologically of course is intrinsically vague anyway, resulting in the ease of redefinition perhaps.
edededed
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Sodomy (/ˈsɒdəmi/) or buggery (British English) is generally anal or oral sex between people or sexual activity between a person and a non-human animal (bestiality), but it may also mean any non-procreative sexual activity.[1][2][3] Originally, the term sodomy, which is derived from the story of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Book of Genesis,[4] was commonly restricted to anal sex.[5][6] Sodomy laws in many countries criminalized the behavior.[6][7] In the Western world, many of these laws have been overturned or are not routinely enforced.

That said, if having sex with two women at the same time is sodomy, I know a way a lot of incels would be much happier. Anyway, if someone has a problem with sodomy, but is ok with adultery, fornication, coveting another man's wife (in public, which would have demanded "satisfaction" in that period some like so much), then they're just your typical hypocrites. Or they're just very forgiving individuals.

Afa the murder, it's murder. Just like the other sins (specified in the Ten Commandments).
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Does anyone know if the ice pick lobotomist is still making house calls? I think I'm ready.

Michael

Postby Trick on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:55 am

Uranus bring both good and bad. Uranus people are prone to new and rebellious ways. Here’s Uranus - https://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/about ... -astrology
Trick

Postby jimmy on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:14 pm

jimmy
Wuji

Previous

Return to Off the Topic