Poor Jeffrey Epstein, dangling from a rope

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Poor Jeffrey Epstein, dangling from a rope

Postby origami_itto on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:40 am

Well looks like the kiddy diddler found a way out of his trouble.

I hope they have the will to continue investigating the rest of the rats in the woodpile.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Re: Poor Jeffrey Epstein, dangling from a rope

Postby Peacedog on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:02 am

I doubt it. Way too many Democratic party heavyweights were tied up with this guy. Sadly, all of those people just got away.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:40 am

There are still plenty of Democrats ;).
Pedophiles and perverts know no party. so, root them all out, just like priests, pastors, teachers, police officers, and whomever else.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:34 am

"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Zonker on Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:23 pm

More like dangling from a bedsheet. No rope in MCC.
Zonker
Mingjing

Postby Michael on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:39 pm

Michael

Postby chud on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:03 am

I find it hard to believe that a high profile inmate on suicide watch, with cctv cameras and guards watching him 24/7, would be able to commit suicide.
Either they gave him the materials to do it (which is the same as killing him), or he had a dead man's switch and so they faked his death and smuggled him out alive.
Either way, too many powerful people were in danger. I knew he would never make it to trial.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 am

He wasn't on suicide watch. The question is why he was taken off after he had tried earlier. Very sketchy, indeed.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:57 am

Yeah, way too many people had too much to gain by his being killed. Sadly, all of the high profile offenders are now basically off the hook as it will be the word of whores against people who can afford very pricy lawyers.

On an anecdotal level, I've never heard of a sex offender killing themself. By nature of their personality types, i.e. their blatant disregard for others and high opinion of themselves, it seems unlikely.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:58 am

Lots of possibilities. The one certainty is that we don't know, and any speculation is just that. And, even if the conspiracy theory is correct, the actual perpetrators behind it will always be unclear --even if there were pictures and videos. If it was an assassination, it's irrelevant who did it. He hung with lots of people in high places., inside and outside of politics.

The political conspiracies are useless and simply distract from addressing the problem of sex trafficking, procuration and cultivation of children and teens for sex, and worse. The only people who should care about Epstein are the people he cheated out of the chance to face him in court. Otherwise, bury him and forget him.

Afa his suicide, it might not have had anything to do with what he was facing in court. It could also be arranged to put him in gen pop, and pedophiles are targets. I'm just saying that fear has caused lots of people to take their lives in prison. Just being imprisoned has caused it. But, that's why shoelaces are taken, and prisoners get sandals.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby emptycloud on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:19 pm

emptycloud

Postby Michael on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:09 pm

Last edited by Michael on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Michael on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:29 pm

Being that Epstein could have taken down the president I am not surprised that he was taken off of suicide watch and "had an unfortunate accident."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:30 pm

Peacedog wrote:I doubt it. Way too many Democratic party heavyweights were tied up with this guy. Sadly, all of those people just got away.

Meh...Clinton was a long time ago and wields no power but Trump does wield power and his idol is Putin.

So...if the conspiracy theory games must begin...
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Next

Return to Off the Topic