Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby grzegorz on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 pm

[quote="Michael"]Image

Definitely terrorists! You can't have it both ways. You laugh at Antifa and then say we are a threat.

Personally, if someone thinks Antifa are terrorists I really couldn't give a f@#$

I chime in on the absurdity. I remember not long ago when Michael thought everyone was a Ukrainian nazi and now all Michael does is defend nazis.

Got to love the internet!
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:01 am

Michael wrote:
Well I'd rather be a woman than whatever it is you are, that much is certain. Having a conversation with you is like putting slugs in my ears

FWIW, that's not what I want.

Maybe you shouldn't escalate so quickly and throw out all this faux moral outrage. What I posted about Saturday in Portland were political humor from my POV.

FWIW I don't care. About you or what you want.

There is no outrage, just making notes about your character.

It may be impossible to understand but I genuinely don't feel that women are inferior. You may as well insult me by calling me left handed. It's not true and if it was, so what? Calling someone a woman as an insult was maybe funny in fourth grade but I've got much more sophisticated insecurities to target these days. Step up your game or go home.

Likewise, you like to laugh at people in wheel chairs, another thing I find difficult to enjoy or understand. Old fat adults who ate themselves into needing a scooter, sure, young adults born with a disability, not so much. That hasn't been funny since before I learned to drive.

Call it faux if you like, this is the real me and the same thing I'd say to your face if you came up to me taking that bullshit. I'm not mad, I'm just better than that. Step up your game.
Last edited by origami_itto on Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:04 am

grzegorz wrote:I hear that the nazis cut and ran in Portland which would explain why the right keeps trolling.

Yup, tucked tail between their legs and scurried away like frightened rats.
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:32 am

You're trying so desperately to make a false connection to something I didn't write or indicate because you just want to score some points and have no idea what the topic or joke is.

I quoted you. You posted pictures of people in wheelchairs. Why them? Are they representative of Antifa -to you?

Score points? I've only asked a civil question.

First, this does not match at all with your previous statements about nazis.

Oh, I guess you can show me where I posted pictures of handicapped nazis. I've posted plenty. I'd like to apologize for ridiculing people with disabilities. I know. It's a bit politically correct, but I consider it common decency.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:38 am

oragami_itto wrote:
grzegorz wrote:I hear that the nazis cut and ran in Portland which would explain why the right keeps trolling.

Yup, tucked tail between their legs and scurried away like frightened rats.

Please. It's not nice to call rats nazis nowadays.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:03 pm

-lol-
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:04 pm

Oh come on guys! He has spent two and a half years trying to equate a diverse group of Americans who stand up to literal neo-nazi and nazi supporters to another far less diverse group of Americans who are united by a rather clear racist ideology and have who killed hundreds (millions depending on how one handles the geneology).

Btw, can't link the Ohio mass shooting to his ideology or leftism. That much should be pretty clear given who he shot first. On the other hand, we have it in their own words and writing the numerous White Nationalists that they are carrying out their mass shootings with very specific goals.

Your bullshit wouldn't stink quite as bad if you had ever convincingly or regularly condemned the murders committed by your own ilk. Oh no! Milkshakes are the real threat! ::)
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:20 am

No photoshop.
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http ... ga.jpg&f=1

Unfortunately, Trump calls off trip to Denmark after PM responds to his tweet.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 068035001/

President Trump on Sunday said that buying Greenland isn’t “No. 1 on the burner” but quipped that Denmark may want the US to take the world’s biggest island off its hands to save money.

“Well Greenland, I don’t know, it got released somehow, it’s just something we talked about,” Trump told reporters as he left his Bedminster, NJ, golf resort to return to Washington, referencing a Friday Wall Street Journal article about the president’s flirtation with buying Greenland.

“Denmark, essentially, owns it. We’re very good allies with Denmark, we protect Denmark like we protect large portions of the world. And so the concept came up and I said certainly, strategically it’s interesting. And we’d be interested.”

Trump then suggested that Greenland was “hurting Denmark very badly,” throwing out the figure that it cost the Danish government “$700 million.”

“So they carry it at a great loss. And strategically for the United States, it would be nice,” Trump added.

Okay, strategically against what enemy? Why is it worth $700 million per year to us. If we protect Denmark (Why?), why do we need to buy their island? Is someone going to take it from them? Okay, maybe it's about buying natural resources. But, wtf, the Danes (and Europeans) have very advanced mining abilities, at least on par with anything in the US. The only problem is that Greenlanders are among the most environmentally conscious people on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWz3MUUy4Go

And I'll raise you ...

President Donald Trump on Wednesday called Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen "nasty" and accused her of not showing respect to the U.S. after she rebuffed his interest in buying Greenland, a Danish territory.

"I thought that the prime minister’s statement, that it was 'absurd,' that it was 'an absurd idea,' it was nasty, I thought it was an inappropriate statement," Trump told reporters before departing the White House for a speech to a veterans group in Kentucky. "All she had to do is say 'no, we wouldn’t be interested, but we can’t treat the United States of America the way they treated us under President Obama.'"

"She’s not talking to me, she’s talking to the United States of America. You don’t talk to the United States that way," he added.

Um, except if Obama is president. He didn't represent the US, and the Danes really disliked him. Damn, which was worse. Obama or the way the Danes treated his absurd remarks. I know. It was Obama. And Trump is America. The Danes are wankers.
Last edited by Steve James on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Trump is the Chosen one *looks at the sky*

origami_itto
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:07 pm

origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm

He must have been joking, but he also thought about giving himself the MoH. Hey, wouldn't it be something if someone deserved both the Nobel Peace Prize and the MoH. An Audie Gandhi. Anyway, it's funnier than the God thing.

President Donald Trump claimed to laughter on Wednesday that he sought to give himself a Medal of Honor, but decided not to after being counseled against the move by aides.

The offhand remark from the president came during his address to the 75th annual national convention of American Veterans, a volunteer-led veterans service organization also known as AMVETS.

At the event in Louisville, Kentucky, Trump singled out for praise WWII veteran and Medal of Honor recipient Woody Williams.
“Thank you, Woody. You’re looking good, Woody. Woody’s looking good,” Trump said.

“That was a big day, Medal of Honor. Nothing like the Medal of Honor,” he continued. “I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?' They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'”
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:09 pm

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:01 pm

Trump reportedly suggested using nuclear bombs to stop hurricanes from striking the US
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bill on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:40 pm

Last edited by Bill on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Looks to me that Trumpsky is thinking cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger...
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That