A sincere hope

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: A sincere hope

Postby grzegorz on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:12 am

You guys still obsessing over a 16 year old?

An 11 year old boy who runs a mile for every officer down is in the spotlight out here.

Let me guess. His parents are actors who brainwashed him in an attempt to become celebrities.

Keep talking your trash you rightwing knuckleheads because it is all you have.

Obsessing over a 16 year old girl...open a window already.

This place is pathetic and the martial arts threads aren't what they used to be.

What next? George Soros conspiracy theories?

Get a life!

Good on you Giles for trying to bring some light to this darkness.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Don’t worry G, Greta is definitely on my”would not bang” list.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:25 pm

That's what he said.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Peacedog wrote:Don’t worry G, Greta is definitely on my”would not bang” list.

Ah, now the weirdos who will deride "soft sciences" while ignoring "hard science" and quote a magician as an authority on climate science is channeling Sargon of Akkad. Oh my, what a shock.

"He wouldn't even..."

https://youtu.be/r8TmELFM-Hc?t=301

Nice response by the representatives. Quite on the spot, even from the conservative.
Last edited by Ian C. Kuzushi on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:43 am

Yeah because those guys are all waAyyyyy more delusional than a mentally ill highschool dropout who gets hysterical in front of cameras crying about how the world is coming to an end...
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:26 am

ok those last posts making it personal about the kid Greta is bad vibes., no good. As im pointing out, the kid is used by established powers, and its on them criticism shout go, the kid is just a kid and by so easily controlled......And im surprised how anyone can be triggered by Greg&Ian, for thats what it must been 'peacedog'?
Trick

Postby jimmy on Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:32 am

love your brother, bitches. even if (s)he's shit damn wrong.

jimmy
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:59 am

Trick wrote:ok those last posts making it personal about the kid Greta is bad vibes., no good. As im pointing out, the kid is used by established powers, and its on them criticism shout go, the kid is just a kid and by so easily controlled......And im surprised how anyone can be triggered by Greg&Ian, for thats what it must been 'peacedog'?

Nah! I think you're a bitter old man who creates conspiracy theories when you don't like what you hear. You don't agree with Greta so you rip her a new one by attacking her family motivation.

ok those last posts making it personal

Now you know how Greta might feel about with your personal attacks.

Or why not try this? Why listen to what she is saying and just agree or disagree with her solely on her words?

I don't give a damn about your foolish conspiracy theories from the dark web. Because unlike you guys I don't obsess over teenaged girls. I agree with her but her age has nothing to do with nothing.

Fact is her message is getting through despite whatever personal attacks, cyberbullying and death threats your side comes up with.

What's with you fools anyway? Are you from a billionaire oil family or something? Hell no! Because if you were you wouldn't be here. How hard is it for you guys to understand that I want clean air and drinking water and clean place for my kids to grow?

Can we start there?

No we can't we can we? Instead we get more crap like this than an Ikea furniture store can ever hold.

the kid is just a kid and by so easily controlled.....

So is this kid being controlled and manipulated so his family becomes famous and gets their own reality show?

Or perhaps kids are actually people with their own thoughts, beliefs and opinions which sometimes you will disagree with.

I praise both these kids for trying a change an unjust system they were born into. Do I think they both fully understand all the issues they are involved in? Of course not but our neither does my president. Yet if he can be a Twitter troll then these people or children can have their opinions and make them public too.

10-year-old boy runs for fallen law enforcement officers, runs 1 mile for slain Illinois deputy

https://www.mystateline.com/news/local- ... is-deputy/
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:22 am, edited 9 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:41 pm

Perhaps because I grow my own food without using chemicals and pesticides I view things different.

I posted Ron on the other thread but I see how this belongs here too.

People can laugh at those who want change all they want meanwhile some of us here are the change.

Watch "Ron Finley: The Gangsta Gardener On How to Change a Kid’s Life with A Tomato" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/wAHxGUZZsy4
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:31 pm

And RSF...
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Trick on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:26 am

Peacedog wrote:Image

Don’t confuse longstockings with today’s PC activism.
Pippi Longstockings was a cheerful happy girl despite she was left alone in the family estate while her father traveled the world in business, primary to Africa. In Africa he was considered kind of an King. His business there was probably exploiting the continents mineral richness, he made big bucks of it so Pippi could have a loaded bank account(big bag of gold coins)
Longstockings was far from the moody and hateful PC activists of today, of some are on this forum 8-)
Trick

Postby grzegorz on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:29 am

This shit again?
Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:37 am

So far, the best collection of Greta memes out there is at: https://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2019/09 ... the-memes/

But my personal favorite is the first one at the link about needing a money train to keep this whole thing going...
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:27 pm

Creepy ass hating mother fuckers.

Last edited by grzegorz on Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic