Xu Xiaodong KO's Japanese Karate Black Belt, K-1 (Streamed)

A collection of links to internal martial arts videos. Serious martial arts videos ONLY. Joke videos go to Off the Topic.

Xu Xiaodong KO's Japanese Karate Black Belt, K-1 (Streamed)

Postby marvin8 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:11 am

Xu Xiaodong KO's Yuichiro Nagashima. Found this live streaming on Xiaodong's website.

Excerpt from "By Xiao Dong, a Japanese "fake girl" boxer in Thailand:"
Xiao Dong was annoyed that he was not allowed to play in China to force a match against a Japanese opponent and keep a third country in Thailand.

"Originally, I wanted to fight Nagashima in China, but the authorities did not allow it, I thought a long time ago, I could only go to Thailand to compete in the Lumpinee Arena.

Xu Xiaodong's fight with Yuichiro Nagashima promises to be attractive

I saw the video evicting Nhat Long, and what I can say now is The match will take place on November 22nd. "

This is a very rewarding match as Tu Hieu Dong's opponent is very unpredictable and has a personality. different people. Nagashima is 35 years old and 5 years younger than Xu Xiaodong, who is an accomplished fighter on the kickboxing stage in Japan.

He is famous for his eccentric clothing style, which is often turned into story characters. Paintings, even false girls when they came in the ring.

Japanese martial artists once caused a sensation in Chinese martial arts villages when they won Shaolin champion Nhat Long in their competition in Xinjiang in early September 2014.

It is worth noting that Xu Xiaodong had repeatedly challenged Nhat Long in the past, but was rejected. If Xu Xiaogun defeats Nagashima, it is considered better than Nhat Long.

Although Xu Xiaodong was very confident, Sohu recently said Nagashima was more fit than any other. The previous defeat against Chinese martial artists like Wei Lei, Dinh Hao, Dien Da or La Cuong will be very tense.

Xu Xiaodong Beijing Fighting Madman
Streamed live 2 hours ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWIjqTAiuf8
marvin8
Wuji

Re: Xu Xiaodong KO's Japanese Karate Black Belt, K-1 (Streamed)

Postby C.J.W. on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Weight disadvantage + the lack of a solid ground game = getting your butt whupped in MMA
C.J.W.
Wuji

Postby marvin8 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:43 pm

English commentary.

Fight Commentary Breakdowns
Nov 22, 2019

Xu Xiaodong our MMA Panda is back! In this match out of Thailand, Xu Xiaodong takes part in a mixed bout. The first round is kickboxing rules and the second round is the full mma rules. His opponent: Yuichiro Nagashima. Xu Xiaodong thinks that both matches that Yuichiro Nagashima had with Monk Yilong were rigged, so he wants to take on Yuichiro Nagashima in hopes of eventually taking on Yilong. Xu's goal is to show that he can easily beat Yuichiro to make Yilong have no space for excuses. This is Xu's match with Yuichiro. Rob and Jerry break down the match and all the beats of the fight and analyze some of the details. Hope you like our analysis. Do you think this match was fair? Do you think Xu was picking on a washed-up kickboxer? 徐晓冬打長島雄一郎。请欣赏本帐号的解说分析。

Here's the video we was analyzing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWIjqTAiuf8
Yuichiro's record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuichiro_Nagashima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HU_i2YVXI
marvin8
Wuji

Postby Peacedog on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Everyone was kung fu fighting, but no one was very frightening...

Xiaodong went up against a much smaller opponent with no ground game....and predictable results incurred.

I really would like to see Xiaodong go up against someone his own size who is at least competent. But I get the idea that he intentionally chooses opponents who are not.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby everything on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:57 pm

his opponent lost the last 9 out of 11. and drew the other 2. but hey, I guess he's younger.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby marvin8 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Peacedog wrote:Everyone was kung fu fighting, but no one was very frightening...

Xiaodong went up against a much smaller opponent with no ground game....and predictable results incurred.

I really would like to see Xiaodong go up against someone his own size who is at least competent. But I get the idea that he intentionally chooses opponents who are not.
everything wrote:his opponent lost the last 9 out of 11. and drew the other 2. but hey, I guess he's younger.

It seems Xu is a businessman first and cherry picks. However, the above OP article says he wants to fight Yi Long who is 32 years old and an experienced fighter with a record of 74 wins, 12 losses and 1 draw. That might be a tougher match and more chance of Xu losing (?). A lot of Yi Long's fights were in Wu Lin Feng. I don't know if those fights are fixed or cherry picked.
marvin8
Wuji

Postby everything on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:35 pm

I watched Mayweather vs. McGregor, and it was kinda entertaining, I guess. Then I watched Youtubers Logan Paul vs. KSI, and it was terrible but kinda entertaining, I guess. I don't think I can get interested in Xu out of the slightly serious topic or out of some pro wrestling type of entertainment value. I guess a lot of people are?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Bhassler on Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:14 pm

Last edited by Bhassler on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:24 am

so he is not just out to get taiji "purist" guys, its anyone goes now. who is up for the task.....not me 8-)
Trick

Postby Peacedog on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:40 am

I do admit watching MMA Panda beat up the vegan wing chun guy was enjoyable.

And yeah, he only fights posers for the most part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0PtkvhqNNU
Last edited by Peacedog on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby marvin8 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:47 am

Trick wrote:so he is not just out to get taiji "purist" guys, its anyone goes now. who is up for the task.....not me 8-)

Not anyone. Reportedly, Xu's mission is to get "fake" Yi Long now.

Excerpts from "Chinese MMA fighter Xu Xiaodong knocks out Japanese cosplayer; wants ‘fake Shaolin monk’ Yi Long;"
Nick Atkin on 23 Nov, 2019 wrote:• Xu gets second-round TKO against former kick-boxing champion Yuichiro Nagashima in Bangkok
• ‘Mad Dog’ now hopes to fight Yi Long, whom he accused of rigging fights against Nagashima

... Xu wanted to prove he could easily beat Nagashima, so that Yi Long would have no excuses for evading a fight with him.

... Yuichiro Nagashima, a former kick-boxing champion who is also trained in karate, had fought several times against the “fake Shaolin Monk” Yi Long, and “Mad Dog” Xu had claimed the fights were rigged.

Xu wanted to prove he could easily beat Nagashima, so that Yi Long would have no excuses for evading a fight with him.
marvin8
Wuji

Postby yeniseri on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:51 pm

Bhassler wrote:I don't think XXD claims to be a great MMA fighter-- his main thing is calling out frauds who claim that they themselves are great and showing that even a marginally competent person who actually trains for fighting can beat the crap out of them. I don't think it's so much a matter of XXD picking easy opponents as it is of jackasses picking themselves for a beatdown.

Exactamundo! The "loud mouth boasting" as in lineage fellows, tends to get the students in the door so hopefully others can see that hard work and discipine can make all see the truth in advertising ;D
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Return to Video Links