Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Humor Only Please

Postby Michael on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm

This is actual audio from Joe Biden at a recent event. Listen to the whole thing, if you dare.

Michael

Postby Michael on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Source material on Biden's latest faux pax while being surrounded by little black girls. He's not insane or perverted or anything, really. For all we know, he's one of the few Dems that didn't go to Epstein's Orgy Island on the Lolita Express with the other libs.

Michael

Postby meeks on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:57 am

For all we know, he's one of the few Dems that didn't go to Epstein's Orgy Island on the Lolita Express with the other libs.

yea - suddenly all the sexual assault issues in the upper echelon of society are because of Liberals...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/20/former-oklahoma-state-senator-admits-to-child-sex-trafficking-while-in-office/
https://constantinereport.com/handy-list-republican-sex-offenders/
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:56 am

meeks wrote:
For all we know, he's one of the few Dems that didn't go to Epstein's Orgy Island on the Lolita Express with the other libs.

yea - suddenly all the sexual assault issues in the upper echelon of society are because of Liberals...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/20/former-oklahoma-state-senator-admits-to-child-sex-trafficking-while-in-office/
https://constantinereport.com/handy-list-republican-sex-offenders/

Yes, I have been seeing this all over the place from my conservative friends and family. At the least, it makes clear that they are just as guilty of living in an echo chamber as anyone else. But, it also highlights how blatantly FOS they are.

In other news, Trump has thrown a tantrum and left the NATO summit after precieved ribbing by other leaders. Now that's a joke!
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:32 pm

You two misunderstood my emphasis on Dems/Libs, which is particular at this moment to Epstein, who represents the largest child rape operation in history. Of course there are Republican child rapists from other scandals, and you can go back to the 80's for the last huge, institutional occurrence of that kind.

Conspiracy of Silence wrote:The Nebraska State investigation starting in 1988 into the failure of the Franklin Bank & Trust soon turned up something much uglier: Franklin's general manager Larry King --then the rising Black star of the Republican Party, singing the national anthem at the 1984 and 1988 Republican Conventions, later in prison for embezzling $40 million-- was also luring children from nearby Boy's Town and the streets of Omaha into forced prostitution.

These news clippings are not the source for the above quotation, which is from a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence."

Michael

Postby Ian C. Kuzushi on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 pm

Michael wrote:You two misunderstood my emphasis on Dems/Libs, which is particular at this moment to Epstein, who represents the largest child rape operation in history. Of course there are Republican child rapists from other scandals, and you can go back to the 80's for the last huge, institutional occurrence of that kind.

Conspiracy of Silence wrote:The Nebraska State investigation starting in 1988 into the failure of the Franklin Bank & Trust soon turned up something much uglier: Franklin's general manager Larry King --then the rising Black star of the Republican Party, singing the national anthem at the 1984 and 1988 Republican Conventions, later in prison for embezzling $40 million-- was also luring children from nearby Boy's Town and the streets of Omaha into forced prostitution.

These news clippings are not the source for the above quotation, which is from a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence."

Huh? Our point is that Trump partied with Epstein for decades but Trump supporters strangely ignore it and seem to only want to link Epstein to the Clintons (who were never all that liberal, FWIW). Epstein hung with plenty of conservatives like Prince Andrew and Trump. It's not dissimilar from the (righteous) calling out of Biden's creepiness while giving Trump a pass for countless rape allegations, bursting into rooms with underage naked girls, etc...As I said: FOS.
文武両道。

Lord Li requires one hundred gold coins per day!
Ian C. Kuzushi
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:21 am

These labels are changed like socks, but I doubt that Trump has changed since he was friends with Epstein. At that time he was a Democrat and now he's a Republican, so it's really the mainstream of the Republican party, and American society, that changed during that time, not Trump.

I associate Epstein's multi-decade, multi-national, child-rape, and blackmail organization, its success, longevity, scope, and failure of law enforcement to deter it—in spite of local police doing a thorough investigation (it was a Democrat D.A. that refused to prosecute Epstein in Florida regardless of overwhelming evidence)—on the changes in American/Western society that not only make it incorrectly appear to some people that Trump is a conservative, but changes that I attribute to the sexual liberation movement as part of the overall liberation of of Western society. This social revolution happened with the complicity of the British Crown, therefore I don't consider Prince Andrew a conservative and that's not because I care which team a child rapist is playing for, it's because of my overall view of recent history.

In the USA, the Democrats are more closely associated than Republicans with liberalism on the part of the dialectic that promotes social changes in gender roles and sexually permissive policies, that's the connection to Biden, who identifies as a Democrat and a liberal.
Michael

Postby Michael on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:14 pm

Obviously not an actual quote, I don't think, lol, but at this point I think it's fair game as a joke.

Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Watch "NATO Cafeteria Cold Open - SNL" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/LBjGD5VGVg0
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bill on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:56 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby origami_itto on Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:32 am

The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Bill on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:36 pm

^ Haha!!
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:38 pm

The look on her face really makes the joke.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby jimmy on Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:09 am

ImageImageImage
jimmy
Wuji

Postby origami_itto on Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Bill wrote:The look on her face really makes the joke.

Definitely. Such an impish grin. I imagine it reflects her own delight in how thoroughly her existence triggers him.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|IG|X|
origami_itto
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That