Does anyone know what Jimmy is talking about?

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Does anyone know what Jimmy is talking about?

Postby Dmitri on Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:40 am

Best thread ever! -bow-
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby everything on Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:13 pm

and we still have no idea what he's saying, but the theories are amazing
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby klonk on Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:44 pm

Taste of Death wrote:Ask Vehu

Yeah. And maybe Affa would know something.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:56 pm

Taste of Death wrote:
klonk wrote:
jimmy wrote:Image

who knows anything anymore....

For example, I read this as "Save money on car insurance by threatening to strangle your agent,"

And,

"Any child can grow up to be president."

Jimmy posts a video he likes and pairs it with complimentary or incongruous images depending on their aesthetics. Think of it like a deconstructed collage. The snake in hand in the photo mirrors the molotov in hand in the video. They are both dangerous but strangely attractive at the same time.

i would have guessed the message was that - sexual frustration leads to violence...

???
Franklin
Great Old One

Postby wiesiek on Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:25 am

just symbolism,
interesting, `cause meaning of the symbols may deliver different meanings, depends of persons lookin` on them :)
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Franklin on Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:58 am

or how about

if you try to manipulate or control the rising of the energy (kundalini) - problems will arise...

those that control the organization/snake/group can direct the violence...

the way to control the snake must be applied when dealing with rioters... subdue it - and take away its potential to strike...

if you try to subjugate natural forces they will lash out and try to bite you - in the same way uprising result from the pressure of control exerted on the population...

playing with snakes and taking to the streets in violence can both be dangerous...

only the sects that can charm the snake (and by extension speak in tongues) will rise in the aftermath of the destruction in our new mad max like post apocalyptic type world...

catch a snake and make snake medicine (wine) - then you will feel powerful like you can burn down the world...

catching a snake can be deadly or helpful -- the same way bringing about change can also be deadly or helpful...

only crazy people play with snakes -- and try to burn things down... cause its dangerous...
etc....
Last edited by Franklin on Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franklin
Great Old One

Postby everything on Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:49 am

I think we found our official Jimmy interpreter!
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby jimmy on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:53 pm

now we getting somewheres

ImageImage
jimmy
Wuji

Postby Quigga on Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:28 pm

I believe our planet Earth has a consciousness. We are living in troubling times, with way more people than ever before and very new (or very old...) problems. To help itself and thus help us, Earth is cranking out a lot of energy right now, triggering Kundalini in individuals and larger groups of people. It's actions play out in what I would call mass insanity... Now there are just people needed to control this awakening on a societal level. We should get rid of the psychopaths and the spine-less...
Quigga

Postby Trick on Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:46 pm

It’s a heavenly thing, we’re in the transition period between ages, it’s bumpy and will get worse till it hopefully get better.......but in this confusion beware, there’s poisonous snakes out there in the garden working hard to lure us to stay in their control for another two millennia....
Trick

Postby wiesiek on Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:50 pm

so,
we are in the question of my zen master: do stone has the consciousness?
-getting rid of the psychopaths is impossible,
they was and they are appearing here,- together with Einsteins and Rafaels ;)
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby Trick on Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:01 am

wiesiek wrote:so,
we are in the question of my zen master: do stone has the consciousness?
-getting rid of the psychopaths is impossible,
they was and they are appearing here,- together with Einsteins and Rafaels ;)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0917224222

It’s the gorgons they crawl to the surface from the underworld(hollow earth) here they take the shape of man so to easily deceive us....

They have the ability to turn us into stone(cold) drones
Last edited by Trick on Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trick

Postby Taste of Death on Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:20 pm

Chris Marker tries to link an image, in this case what he thinks represents happiness, with other images but is unsuccessful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGDu7YOlVuE

Then he links the Hitchcock movie Vertigo with the spiral of time and what he refers to as insane memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIr386C3ays
Last edited by Taste of Death on Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It was already late. Night stood murkily over people, and no one else pronounced words; all that could be heard was a dog barking in some alien village---just as in olden times, as if it existed in a constant eternity." Andrey Platonov
Taste of Death
Wuji

Postby klonk on Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:44 pm

I don't understand Duchamp either. Multiple points of view presented at once.

By Marcel Duchamp (1887-1968) - Philadelphia Museum of Art, PD-US, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3922548
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Quigga on Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:09 am

So is there an esoteric police beating the crap out of those snakes? It seems hard to extend kindness and love even to those who want to corrupt humanity as a whole. Then again, how do you want to physically hurt someone you can't touch or know their precise location?
Quigga

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That