Leaked Biden need to verify

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Leaked Biden need to verify

Postby windwalker on Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:16 am

Steve James wrote:
Trump uses his resorts and hotels to host government visitors and meetings, profits from them, and still ends up paying $750 in income tax. Yeah, it's legal. But, the Biden's paid $300K.

So, I get it. All perfectly legal, smart, and the rest of y'all are just suckers.

Didn't have to pay any taxes last year.... :) yep it is legal...

In other words, Trump paid the full amount of his taxes but spent $7,435,107 of his tax credit and $750 of cash. Both cash and the credit are government liabilities that the U.S. government accepts as payment for taxes. Paying the credit is not the equivalent of not paying taxes.

Trump paid most of his bill with the credit and a small part in cash. But he paid all of his $7.4 million tax bill. To the penny.

To argue that this does not count as paying millions of dollars in taxes is equivalent to arguing that every single one of us who does not have to cut a check on tax day, because we built up a credit through withholding, is not paying our taxes.

The argument would also badly hurt the U.S. government’s ability to coax households and businesses into undertaking projects for the public good in exchange for credits. Instead, the government would be forced to make cash payments because only these would count as tax payments.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/ ... axes-2017/
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:33 am

Paid $750 in income tax two years straight while in office? LMAO. Yep, they're born every minute.

A genius who must've hired genius accountants who just couldn't manage to get rid of that last $750. I mean, c'mon, you'd think it'd be easy to get it down to $0 or even get a small return if someone was really smart.Oh, but then it'd look like he was losing money. It's paradoxical.
Last edited by Steve James on Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:22 pm

What’s the presidential salary ? As President does trump still lift “salary” from “his” businesses ?
Trick

Postby Steve James on Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:12 pm

Trick wrote:What’s the presidential salary ? As President does trump still lift “salary” from “his” businesses ?

$400K per year. Afa the second part, income is income. You pay tax based on what you earn. There are booklets with tax tables that show how much a person is supposed to pay in percentage of earnings and in terms of dollars. $750 is what someone making $20K per year is supposed to pay. Sure, a person can get deductions. But, "billionaire" and "$750" is just too funny. I mean, if a real billionaire owed $70K, it would still be so small as to raise some eyebrows.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:02 pm

Yes, but is the president allowed to have any other income other than the presidential salary ?
I read the other day that “Trump” has Bank accounts in other countries where China is one of those countries, it’s the trump hotels/resorts that has the bank account, but was put to rest in 2015(probably when he began his presidential campaign)........It seem he’s only personal income now comes from the whitehouse/tax payers ?.....
How much did previous presidents pay in yearly tax during their reign ....
Last edited by Trick on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:59 am

All that is easy Google.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:52 am

Steve James wrote:All that is easy Google.

thanks! so i did just a quick googling, (actually i binged since google's not my friend) .i found donald only lift $1 in yearly salary the rest he donates......ill guess he has free housing, food and beverages, clothing , free transportation to and from whereever as presidend...so no real need for any salary.. 8-)
Last edited by Trick on Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trick

Postby windwalker on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:51 am

Wrong guess
They have to pay for their food among other things.
The current president still receives a salary, to receive he it must take one dollar, donates the rest.

He receives tax credits through paying business taxes and deductions
as allowed reducing his personal liability for taxes, paid for by the credits on taxes already paid.
His taxes have been under audit.
The accounting firm and the government in court over his tax liabilities.

Some US presidents were businessman before entering office starting with George Washington.
Last edited by windwalker on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:58 am

Well, yeah, he doesn't have to pay for anything --the taxpayers do :). But, last week he was in a NV church (always newsworthy), and he donated a few twenties in the collection bucket.:) If I donated all my salary to charity, I'd expect a refund. Still, did you Bing how much other presidents have paid? They didn't need to pay for anything either.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/rf/image ... 6abce9.jpg
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Overlord on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Evidence talk.
Overlord

Postby Trick on Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:32 pm

Steve James wrote:Well, yeah, he doesn't have to pay for anything --the taxpayers do :). But, last week he was in a NV church (always newsworthy), and he donated a few twenties in the collection bucket.:) If I donated all my salary to charity, I'd expect a refund. Still, did you Bing how much other presidents have paid? They didn't need to pay for anything either.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/rf/image ... 6abce9.jpg

No haven’t binged that, but when I read that Donald donate his salary except for one dollar I also read that Presidents Kennedy and Hoover did the same since they where already rich guys before they became the “most powerful” men on the planet.......Obama philantoped about half of his income....
Trick

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:36 pm

Yes, the first family are responsible for private parties and any non-governmental events. They (the family) pays for groceries, but not for the chefs or WH staff, or health care, or security. All that is true, but it would make sense for the private party funds to come out of his salary. And, if not, I'd bet that a few WH events would eat up that $400K pretty quick.

Anyway, nobody knows what he donates, and there's nothing that could be found that would persuade his supporters not to vote for him.
It's the same for Hunter Biden. Only Trump supporters would believe the Bidens are more corrupt than the Trumps. And, there's nothing the Trumps (or Giuliani, or Bannon, or Limbaugh) could claim or prove about the Bidens that would discourage a Biden supporter. For one thing, only Trump supporters believe what he says. That doesn't mean he's always wrong. It's just a fact --they could be called "never -believe- Trumpers."

None of this makes Trump more attractive to someone who'd planned to vote for Biden. "Vote for me because I'm more honest" just won't work. It clearly hasn't chilled anyone's desire to vote, though --even before the Hunter Biden claim. Places where early voting has started have all seen large turnouts. In 2016, voter turnout was low.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Trick on Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:08 pm

Joe got a taste of that free life during his 8 years being the right hand man, no wonder he want it back. His son maby have a chance for the life in office in a couple of years...Might become a dynasty
Trick

Postby Overlord on Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:14 am

Overlord

Previous

Return to Off the Topic